8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

What happened to Brunson?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’ve one of the worst run on core “stud duds” run.

Like cj and antman both in cupcake matchups not gonan get there, i have turner whose going off like my god man, annoying to say the least.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

What happened to Brunson?

He’s not accumulating very many fantasy points.

Aho-Smoked.. in 8 4PPs and no chance to cash. Nightmare continues. Think I lost 500 this month and counting. Worst stretch of career. Only “chalk” play I really had was Brunson-DUD.. of course play the only chalk-dud. No Birchy, no Ariza.. had a few Nunn’s and only 1 Harden of 8. Looks like another daily-deposit coming tomorrow… however I love my 20 $1 Late lineups. See what I can do here. Wade-Fever!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Can’t stand Porz

I don’t care if he scores 100 points tonight, he sucks and I am not playing him

• Beauty_Dior

Brunson is trash!!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m starting to think Bamba over Birch wasn’t the correct decision

• NDNole

Levert decided to just do wind sprints the rest of the game or is he gonna score again? Lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beauty_Dior said...

Brunson is trash!!!

Yeah but he is cheap and 80% owned… if I don’t cash it won’t because of him, but the general lineup construction… looks like it will be a 330-350 cash line on DK… LOL

• NDNole

@Unico10 said...

Yeah but he is cheap and 80% owned… if I don’t cash it won’t because of him, but the general lineup construction… looks like it will be a 330-350 cash line on DK… LOL

If MTDURHAM where here he’d tell us all how obvious a fade he was….after the fact and if someone outscored at the same price point lol.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

If MTDURHAM where here he’d tell us all how obvious a fade he was….after the fact and if someone outscored at the same price point lol.

It’s as crazy a slate as I remember…. was happy with my Bacon-Okeke… now look at Birch and some other scores and I am like… running at 6.5x not going to even cash tonight

• chronoxiong

Pick N Roll GPP https://www.fanduel.com/games/56130/contests/56130-245058519/entries/2427276694/scoring

• zpa1989

just no shot in hell i thought birch had a 56 burger in him, even in this spot. i thought his ceiling tonight was low 30’s, MAX. wow.

• Golfnut04240

@Unico10 said...

It’s as crazy a slate as I remember…. was happy with my Bacon-Okeke… now look at Birch and some other scores and I am like… running at 6.5x not going to even cash tonight

I have Harden in all lineups and won’t cash. Too many damn duds.

• zpa1989

@theIrrigator said...

I’m starting to think Bamba over Birch wasn’t the correct decision

lol yup !

i had bamba with a higher ceiling. man was i wrong !

i doubt birch even cracks 40, even 35, for the rest of the season. maybe rest of his career.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

So Jokic has no backup tonight, right? Guess if you count Millsap/Green then he does. Man, he may play 40-42 minutes tonight. I constantly find reasons to fade him which is likely why I haven’t done well this year lol but I am going to have a hard time fading both Joker and Harden with this value.

Wish I would have listened to myself completely ugh…100% Harden but only 35% Jokic, man I knew pairing them with all the value was the play and just had to work in some GIannis smh. Obviously have all the Mcelmore and Birch too. Always trust your gut!

• Calicapo

Rarely play ABC but with the available value I just had to play him….

I should know better than to spend so much on a guy with zero offensive skills…

• zpa1989

for the record : (according to RG game logs) Birch’s best game of the past two years on FD was 33, he has only cracked 30 a grand total of 5 times in the past two years on FD. total fluke, even given the circumstances.

• Calicapo

@zpa1989 said...

for the record : (according to RG game logs) Birch’s best game of the past two years on FD was 33, he has only cracked 30 a grand total of 5 times in the past two years on FD. total fluke, even given the circumstances.

The opto put him in my main lineup….

So, IRobots will soon take over.

• zpa1989

@Calicapo said...

The opto put him in my main lineup….

So, IRobots will soon take over.

sometimes the machine is right !

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beauty_Dior said...

Brunson is trash!!!

tonight he is definitely garbage receptacle worthy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Bottom line I though the Gs value and mid range were better than the Fs value and mid range

Got decent games from NAW, CJ… we’ll see about Garland and a bad one from Brunson and a good one from Jokic
    But obv saving at PF/C (I played Okeke…. could have played Birch as well) and playing Harden was the better play

Main disappointment pt/$ was CJ for me
    Not on absolute term but relative to tonight scoring…. Porz Zion were better buys

• Yeoman

Didn’t have much time today to look at the slate but remembered as we were getting towards lock that tonight was Yahoo Cup night, so I jammed a lineup in to make sure I at least didn’t get zeroed.

Said lineup is of course going off and I’m currently projected 2nd.

And, needless to say, said lineup isn’t entered in anything but the freeroll.

There’s probably an appropriate gif for this but I’m too pissed to look.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Didn’t have much time today to look at the slate but remembered as we were getting towards lock that tonight was Yahoo Cup night, so I jammed a lineup in to make sure I at least didn’t get zeroed.

Said lineup is of course going off and I’m currently projected 2nd.

And, needless to say, said lineup isn’t entered in anything but the freeroll.

There’s probably an appropriate gif for this but I’m too pissed to look.

here you go….hope this helps…

• zpa1989

ya that brunson flop hurt. then i pivoted off MCW to nunn and that didn’t work out too well either lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).