8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

ya that brunson flop hurt. then i pivoted off MCW to nunn and that didn’t work out too well either lol

yeah I did that on fd and right there with you.

• tmarohl

@zpa1989 said...

ya that brunson flop hurt. then i pivoted off MCW to nunn and that didn’t work out too well either lol

I did the same thing.

• Yeoman

@damionismyname said...

here you go….hope this helps…

Yes, thanks, that captures the mood.

Is anyone playing over there tonight? How would 370-ish do in the gpp’s? I’m at 344 with 40 minutes of Garland to go; they project me for 371.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Yes, thanks, that captures the mood.

Is anyone playing over there tonight? How would 370-ish do in the gpp’s? I’m at 344 with 40 minutes of Garland to go; they project me for 371.

you would be in 4th place winning $500. the current winner is at 398.2

• Yeoman

@damionismyname said...

you would be in 4th place winning $500. the current winner is at 398.2

instead it’s

well, no. it might be $25-50. The ROI’s infinite at least.

• BerkeleyBoss

Man, shouts out to Michael Carter Williams for toughing it out and playing with a tummy ache. Got me up to 2nd currently in this little Monthly MVP loyalty freeroll on FD. I’d be in 1st if Porzingis or JRich could make a shot or literally do anything in the 4th quarter, but whatever…

• BerkeleyBoss

Looks like I’ll hopefully survive 100% Brunson with a nice solid profit.

• Brendan239

I’m going to come in top 5 on the FD Lste slate. I can feel it. 477th @ 232.4

Tre
    Garland
    Okoro
    Wiggins
    Bog
    Nance
    Green
    Collins
    Capela

• tmarohl

Dray has not taken a shot in 25 minutes.

• tmarohl

@Danielv22 said...

Really worried about Giannis. Has the increases minutes this season wore him down? His bleals are down this year and it makes me think he’s playing more exhausted. Jrue is also taking a lot more usage them Bledsoe and Brogdon did in previous years.

Looks like he is playing hurt to me. Prior to tweaking that knee last week, he was on kind of a heater.

Take an O-FER in the Late as well. Had O Collins across 20 lines. He has a career high 38 somehow. Which was stupid to have O, I know that. Wanted 100% Trae, and Dray. Try tomorrow again.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Take an O-FER in the Late as well. Had O Collins across 20 lines. He has a career high 38 somehow.

Against the best defensive player of all time nonetheless

• Brendan239

Draymond Green is a bum. Damn, forced to use him on a short slate and he lays an egg. Shoulda stuck w Morris

• gaelicgirl

Incredibly, another cash tonight…

even with Draymond’s measly 11.9 points.

315.4 for 138/2976

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

315.4 for 138/2976

nice

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

also congrats to the winners in the forum league. dfs played a cruel joke on me and gave me 4th place. Please pm me your venmo info so I can send the funds.

1. ctduke24 – $300
    2. Wooden_bones – $150
    3. Panda – $50

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Welp, I may suck at this DFS thing, but all five of my locks each day have hit, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Though, Charlotte tried to blow it.

• chronoxiong

Scored 362.9 in the Pick N Roll here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/56130/contests/56130-245058519/entries/2427276694/scoring?entry=2426940969 and cashed in the other GPPs I was in. Even cashed in the Loyalty Freeroll GPP which usually never happens for me. Spent $7.02 and won back $32.62 for what I consider, a great night/performance.

In hindsight, I knew Harden and McCollum in the same lineup was not optimal. Thats just too much salary tied up on the SG position. It had to be Harden and a cheapie SG and that cheapie SG who I nearly played was NAW. If I had the guts to do that, I would have salary to not play Mike Conley and went CP3 who I also considered in my player pool too. Just had a feeling CP3 was going to show up against them and not take a backseat. Those were my only regrets. I will live and die with the other picks I made.

I also played on Yahoo due to the Yahoo Cup and did great there too. Scored 317.1 in the Baller: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8578258/130394981

Cashed in the Yahoo Cup too! Overall, spent $20.50 on Yahoo and won about $39 for the near double up.

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 362.9 in the Pick N Roll here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/56130/contests/56130-245058519/entries/2427276694/scoring?entry=2426940969 and cashed in the other GPPs I was in. Even cashed in the Loyalty Freeroll GPP which usually never happens for me. Spent $7.02 and won back $32.62 for what I consider, a great night/performance.

In hindsight, I knew Harden and McCollum in the same lineup was not optimal. Thats just too much salary tied up on the SG position. It had to be Harden and a cheapie SG and that cheapie SG who I nearly played was NAW. If I had the guts to do that, I would have salary to not play Mike Conley and went CP3 who I also considered in my player pool too. Just had a feeling CP3 was going to show up against them and not take a backseat. Those were my only regrets. I will live and die with the other picks I made.

I also played on Yahoo due to the Yahoo Cup and did great there too. Scored 317.1 in the Baller: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8578258/130394981

Cashed in the Yahoo Cup too! Overall, spent $20.50 on Yahoo and won about $39 for the near double up.

Nice night. Glad to here this instead of a rant of how things didn’t work out.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@gaelicgirl said...

315.4 for 138/2976

That’s high for Draymond. Most overrated player in sports these days IMO. Congrats on the cash.

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

That’s high for Draymond. Most overrated player in sports these days IMO. Congrats on the cash.

Glad I am not the only one that feels that way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).