8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• feekdogg

It’s hard enough for me to keep track of who plays for what team now, and to top it off, FD keeps switching player positions. Bam moved to Center now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

With all this value don’t sleep on Bogdan at 4600 vs GS

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I like my lineup without Harden… there are several mid range plays with high upside… best case is he plays and his neck bothers him to slow him down 😜

• Pidinolo

I just saw the nurkic mentioned… He can very easily smoke them for 2+ fpm in 15-20 minutes of usage, and will be overlooked due to possible limits. No gamble no future.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

So Jokic has no backup tonight, right? Guess if you count Millsap/Green then he does. Man, he may play 40-42 minutes tonight. I constantly find reasons to fade him which is likely why I haven’t done well this year lol but I am going to have a hard time fading both Joker and Harden with this value.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

With all this value don’t sleep on Bogdan at 4600 vs GS

Agree with this. He was the last piece in my original lineup.

Also think some of these may go overlooked tonight:

Jokic – with lots of people on Harden and ABC
    Butler – same reason + questionable tag – great spot if he plays
    Edwards – priced up a little and his shot has been off – should get to the rim at will tonight
    Josh Richardson – as everyone flocks to Brunson (don’t get me wrong I will have plenty of Brunson)
    Mcgruder – 3200 on DK lots of iffy Detroit players tonight (as to whether they are playing or nnot)

• billythekidcowboysheat

Heard it hear first, he’s gonna go under the radar again.

Duel vs

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

No one’s gonna mention this man’s name yet!
    He kills the pacers, although him now being the main option idk if it’s just chalk brunson and maybe thj gets hot from 3.

I’ll be on him of course. Brunson and JRich over THJ, but I’ll need to run numbers at some point.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

De’Andre Hunter (knee) now questionable Friday. https://t.co/0DsyS3MvIP

• chronoxiong

Can we even trust the awful 8 man lineup of the Magic tonight? They will be lucky to even crack 90-100 points. I’m glad FD priced them up but they are still cheap on Yahoo. Could be “sneaky” fliers on that site which will allow you to pay up elsewhere. And no I’m not talking about MCW. Wonder if Okeke is the correct play.

• WhiteyJones8

How moronic am I to play Chasson Randle? He’s $4K on FD. Magic have 8 players available. He should get all the usage he wants with the second unit.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@WhiteyJones8 said...

How moronic am I to play Chasson Randle? He’s $4K on FD. Magic have 8 players available. He should get all the usage he wants with the second unit.

Wish he wasn’t a G

• mbunner23

I think there’s too many good guard plays to target Randle.

• dominicanpapi

It’s an 11 game slate, on slates of this size, the winning GPP lineups are probably going to be anywhere from 380-400, higher if the chalk actually hits. I guess the question you have to ask yourself is if Chasson Randle or Dwayne Bacon will actually win you a GPP on FD? They’re both SG eligible, meaning one of your SG spots will be taken up by them, and the other would be taken up by McCollum or Harden (probably). We still don’t have the Butler news, so Herro is a potential option here as well. There’s also THJ. IDK, at the beginning of the day they were looking like OK plays, but the only ones I’m looking at on FD are MCW and Khem Birch.

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

For dead serious shits and giggles, I ran the numbers because I’m one truly demented old man.

Brooklyn -1.5 in LA
    Brooklyn -4 in Brooklyn.

Vegas would show LA as -1.5 home favorites and I’d take the Brooklyn money line at +113.
    Vegas would show Brooklyn as the -1 home favorite and I wouldn’t touch it.

To confirm…..those numbers are for the Nets with no Harden, KD, and Kyrie Versus the lakers with no AD or Lebron correct?

• Njsum1

@Pidinolo said...

It was a back to back with essentially no Harris, top 3 kd, jh, ki against the top team in the league on the road. Yea I’m sure that proves a lot.

I appreciate the sarcasm, but yeah I’m aware of the situation…However, I was talking about the Nets with Harden, yet no KD or Kyrie, versus the Nets with No Harden, KD, or Kyrie.

Essentially saying when KD and Kyrie are out, the Nets are still a competent team with just Harden, yet without Harden (and obviously KD or Kyrie) they’d have a tough team buying a win in the G-league.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

James Harden (neck) will play Friday. https://t.co/vmUlNpcAoh

• mbunner23

Big game for Time Lord I think.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Big game for Time Lord I think.

He hasn’t performed well against the Bucks that I have seen. I feel like he smashes but all the numbers show he doesn’t so I don’t know what i am gonna do with him

• WhiteyJones8

@dominicanpapi said...

It’s an 11 game slate, on slates of this size, the winning GPP lineups are probably going to be anywhere from 380-400, higher if the chalk actually hits. I guess the question you have to ask yourself is if Chasson Randle or Dwayne Bacon will actually win you a GPP on FD? They’re both SG eligible, meaning one of your SG spots will be taken up by them, and the other would be taken up by McCollum or Harden (probably). We still don’t have the Butler news, so Herro is a potential option here as well. There’s also THJ. IDK, at the beginning of the day they were looking like OK plays, but the only ones I’m looking at on FD are MCW and Khem Birch.

I certainly get what you are saying. CourtIQ is essentially no help with the Magic since there really isn’t much of a sample with only these 8 players available.

My logic on Randle would be that he’s blowout proof and he should has a realistic path to 30 minutes tonight.

The counter argument is pretty simple. Different situation but he has seen opportunity recently and his best game log is 23.2 FDP is 30 minutes. He even played 36 one game and finished under 10 FDP

• Brendan239

I’m afraid that although short-handed Orlando could just put up 88 points and they all do very little. With Harden in, I’d be curious how a Harden/ABC/Joker LU fits

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

To confirm…..those numbers are for the Nets with no Harden, KD, and Kyrie Versus the lakers with no AD or Lebron correct?

Right.

On another note, my lock of the night in Charlotte just turned into the favorite in their game. :)
    The cash out offering is still peanuts though.

• chronoxiong

@dominicanpapi said...

Pass on MCW and Birch on FD. Lol. Birch seems to be in the doghouse along with Bamba too. Seems like they are letting Okeke play though. Okeke and Ennis is all I’m willing to roster from the Magic tonight. Why even play MCW when Nunn is starting at you for the same price (almost same price on Yahoo too)?

Is it necessary to spend too much salary on Harden and McCollum in the same lineup? Feels like that is too much.

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

Right.

On another note, my lock of the night in Charlotte just turned into the favorite in their game. :)
    The cash out offering is still peanuts though.

Interesting…you seem to be pretty accurate with the sports betting part of your analysis, so I’ll trust your numbers.

It’s just when I look at the players on each team, it would seem like the lakers scrubs have more “star” (and I use that term very very loosely) power on their roster without the Big 2, than the Nets have without the Big 3 🤷‍♂️

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Randle a fade for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).