8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

OK, need Butler news I think before doing much here.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Pass on MCW and Birch on FD. Lol. Birch seems to be in the doghouse along with Bamba too. Seems like they are letting Okeke play though. Okeke and Ennis is all I’m willing to roster from the Magic tonight. Why even play MCW when Nunn is starting at you for the same price (almost same price on Yahoo too)?

Is it necessary to spend too much salary on Harden and McCollum in the same lineup? Feels like that is too much.

Because Nunn won’t be a very good play if Butler is in.

• frugal

And ORL is so confusing I may just have to bit the pullet and cross them off. I guess MCW and Birch do well, so few players…someone’s gotta play. Just wonder if they’ll be absolutely needed when there are some other cheap guys in great spots without the salary inflation.

• tmarohl

I wonder who the Gorgeous one signs with?

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4m
    Transaction note: Gorgui Dieng has been waived by the Grizzlies.

• Brendan239

Brunson or Nowell? FD

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Wouldn’t Nunn still play regardless because Dragic is out? I get the usage might be down if Butler plays but Nunn will still shoot the rock I believe.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, I still have to boosts in play for MIA yesterday so it’s spitting out a bunch of Heat, I need to adjust for Butler if he plays which really will change my builds entirely.

• WhiteyJones8

I hate chasing and there is plenty of other value but I just found myself clicking on Bogdan Bogdanovic

He’s played 29 or more minutes in 3 of last 4. DeAndre Hunter is questionable as well.

My only issue here: Were the minutes the last few games just a trade showcase and they disappear now that the deadline has passed?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Pass on MCW and Birch on FD. Lol. Birch seems to be in the doghouse along with Bamba too. Seems like they are letting Okeke play though. Okeke and Ennis is all I’m willing to roster from the Magic tonight. Why even play MCW when Nunn is starting at you for the same price (almost same price on Yahoo too)?

Is it necessary to spend too much salary on Harden and McCollum in the same lineup? Feels like that is too much.

I’ve already made my thoughts on ORL known, although I like them slightly more as a whole now that Dame is out, BUT…..I just have to make sure that you realize they only have 8 bodies right?

Gordon, Vuc, Clark and Aminu are gone. That’s roughly 90-100 minutes that need to be replaced up front, and they have Birch, Bamba, Okeke. That’s it. Maybe Ennis can play some PF. So, talking about guys being in the doghouse is super perplexing. The coach could hate Birch and Bamba more than anyone has ever hated anything in their lives and dudes are still going to get minutes.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Wouldn’t Nunn still play regardless because Dragic is out? I get the usage might be down if Butler plays but Nunn will still shoot the rock I believe.

I think his minutes would be less secure as well if Butler is in.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

According to court IQ Nunn has 21% usage with Butler on and Dragic out, 25.1% with both out. USe that knowledge how you see fit.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

With all the guards in good spots doesn’t it make more sense to pay up for joker?

• tmarohl

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I hate chasing and there is plenty of other value but I just found myself clicking on Bogdan Bogdanovic

He’s played 29 or more minutes in 3 of last 4. DeAndre Hunter is questionable as well.

My only issue here: Were the minutes the last few games just a trade showcase and they disappear now that the deadline has passed?

Last game could have been because he was back in Sacremento

• CharlieDontSurf

@WhiteyJones8 said...

Hunter coming back was keeping me from Bogdan.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Interesting…you seem to be pretty accurate with the sports betting part of your analysis, so I’ll trust your numbers.

It’s just when I look at the players on each team, it would seem like the lakers scrubs have more “star” (and I use that term very very loosely) power on their roster without the Big 2, than the Nets have without the Big 3 🤷‍♂️

I don’t disagree at all. If we’re drafting players from these two, I would think Harrell, Kuzma, and Schroeder go 1, 2, and 3.

It really came down to the frontcourt depth of Brooklyn vs the backcourt depth of the Lakers. And, it’s not like 1.5 is a blowout. I can point to most other teams minus their top 3 and make a case of them being better than either of these two teams. Some I can’t, as I think we’re going to see with Orlando against a Dameless Portland team. I’m just hoping that I’m not having a night of clown statements when I’ve been on fire on the Sports betting side and can’t catch a Covid on the DFS side.

• Pandamonious

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I think now that he’s back healthy and in a groove, they’re using him in the role they intended too. I’d be shocked if he was on the trading block. As long as Reddish is out, he should be fine. Hunter being out would help a lot.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Hamidou Diallo (groin) will make Pistons debut Friday. https://t.co/UKsibefmvp

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I don’t think so. McMillan is convinced he has a team with them being one game out of hosting a first round playoff series.
    I also don’t disagree with his assessment.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think now that he’s back healthy and in a groove, they’re using him in the role they intended too. I’d be shocked if he was on the trading block. As long as Reddish is out, he should be fine. Hunter being out would help a lot.

And no more Rondo to ball block him

• mbunner23

Not a cash play with all the good guard spots tonight but Anthony Simons seems like a great Gpp play for 3.7 on dk

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Bobby Portis (health protocols) listed out Friday. https://t.co/1yZwc9CmbL

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Not a cash play with all the good guard spots tonight but Anthony Simons seems like a great Gpp play for 3.7 on dk

Agreed

• monarch

Do we consider Thanasis at 3k with Portis and Tucker out? I could use a cheap PF

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Bobby Portis (health protocols) listed out Friday. https://t.co/1yZwc9CmbL

If Portis and Tucker are out Giannis going to play 48 minutes, and by my math means he should score about 175 fantasy points.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Do we consider Thanasis at 3k with Portis and Tucker out? I could use a cheap PF

Could I interest you in some Trevor Ariza?

In all seriousness, no, I don’t think he has any upside. You’d be better off taking a shot on Vanderbilt or Jamychal Green or something I think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).