8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I hope Portis doesn’t have Covid

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

BroLo is the main beneficiary I believe. Don’t think any of the cheapies get a big enough min boost to really matter

• monarch

I agree. I just don’t want to pay at PF on DK.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

I agree. I just don’t want to pay at PF on DK.

PF sucks. The right move maybe to pay for Giannis with all the good guard value. If not, Birch looks best to me

• dominicanpapi

@chronoxiong said...

Pass on MCW and Birch on FD. Lol. Birch seems to be in the doghouse along with Bamba too. Seems like they are letting Okeke play though. Okeke and Ennis is all I’m willing to roster from the Magic tonight. Why even play MCW when Nunn is starting at you for the same price (almost same price on Yahoo too)?

Is it necessary to spend too much salary on Harden and McCollum in the same lineup? Feels like that is too much.

I did mention earlier that Nunn is a direct pivot from MCW, assuming Butler is out. If Butler is in, I don’t like Nunn as much.

Regarding Harden and McCollum, CJ is underpriced for this game. And Harden doesn’t have Irving or Durant. For me this could change if Butler is ruled out b/c in my 3 max, I will probably have Harden/CJ in 1, Harden/Herro in the other, and CJ/Herro in another. As you can see, my lineups are dependent on this Butler news lol

Portis being out makes BroLo intriguing. They have no backup 5, so I could see Lopez playing 35 minutes.

• gaelicgirl

@Yukerboy said...

Atl@GS – Atlanta is playing their fourth consecutive road game which is a great spot while GS is returning home for the back end of a B2B, which all points to Atlanta winning.

Just wondering if distance travelled factors into your road game calculations, Yukerboy. Sacramento is only a short bus ride (about an hour and a half) away from San Francisco.

Thanks, and I’ll take my answer off the air :D

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

I did mention earlier that Nunn is a direct pivot from MCW, assuming Butler is out. If Butler is in, I don’t like Nunn as much.

Regarding Harden and McCollum, CJ is underpriced for this game. And Harden doesn’t have Irving or Durant. For me this could change if Butler is ruled out b/c in my 3 max, I will probably have Harden/CJ in 1, Harden/Herro in the other, and CJ/Herro in another. As you can see, my lineups are dependent on this Butler news lol

Portis being out makes BroLo intriguing. They have no backup 5, so I could see Lopez playing 35 minutes.

I agree, the Heat play a big deal here. Can’t really make lineups until the Butler news.

If Lopez sees that many minutes, gotta think Time Lord benefits as well with Theis out of town.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

If Lopez sees that many minutes, gotta think Time Lord benefits as well with Theis out of town.

I am afraid Giannis will put chalk $6k time lord in foul trouble

• LetsCash

If DSJ is out I love Saben Lee tonight, no Kyrie to keep up with on defense and he will get blowout run.

• blackdirkdiggler

Just want to say thank you to Damion for the $500 bonus in the $1. Means a lot to a $5 per day dfs player like myself.

• monarch

I am going right back to Claxton.

• frugal

Alize Johnson. Sheesh. Just saw his game log last game…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

While I have Portland winning big tonight, keep in mind that Portland is on a cross country road back to back and bigger upsets than this have happened. Add in Dame being out and it’s not like the Magic players are going to just roll over and die thinking they have no chance. This is also the Magic last home game before starting a 5 game road trip on the West Coast (Magic vs Lakers without Lebron and AD needs to be nationally televised). Teams playing a home game before a 5 game or longer road trip are 21-12 this season. A .637 win percentage against the normal .538 home win percentage this year.

I’ve got Portland covering big on some of my parlays, but if I were taking anything straight up, it would be that Orlando moneyline. Orlando is catching Portland at just the right time.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Just wondering if distance travelled factors into your road game calculations, Yukerboy. Sacramento is only a short bus ride (about an hour and a half) away from San Francisco.

Thanks, and I’ll take my answer off the air :D

No. I tried to do a time zone thing, but I haven’t finished it yet.

• WhiteyJones8

@Yukerboy said...

Denver is terrible at giving up offensive boards and Steven Adams is one of the best in the game at it, making him one of my favorite low owned high leverage plays

Pulling this from page one out of Yukerboys early thoughts.

Steven Adams just faced Denver on 3/21 and he played 36 minutes. He only managed 30.1 FDP out of that partially because he only made one of four shots and finished with 4 points.

I’m assuming the minutes here are based on the matchup with Jokic? I could see Adams putting up a respectable 30-35 on FD for $5500. Just not sure if that is enough and I don’t think the ceiling is much higher than 40 here. (He did top 60 against Denver last year but that was when he was with OKC)

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/steven-adams-fd-game-logs-versus-denver

• frugal

Come on…let’s get that Butler news.

• monarch

Celtics don’t have any bodies. I can see a Pritchard or even Edwards doing something here in a game both teams not all that serious about.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

PF sucks

It’s not great, yet I’m interested in Porzingis and Ingram

• frugal

@monarch said...

Celtics don’t have any bodies. I can see a Pritchard or even Edwards doing something here in a game both teams not all that serious about.

Wow…I didn’t realize how thin they were today. Thanks for the heads up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Robert Williams will start Friday.

• zpa1989

@frugal said...

Alize Johnson. Sheesh. Just saw his game log last game…

holy crap. 50 burger for the min price ? will the minutes be there again? i liked jaden mcdaniels alot at PF on FD for 3600

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@WhiteyJones8 said...

Pulling this from page one out of Yukerboys early thoughts.

Steven Adams just faced Denver on 3/21 and he played 36 minutes. He only managed 30.1 FDP out of that partially because he only made one of four shots and finished with 4 points.

I’m assuming the minutes here are based on the matchup with Jokic? I could see Adams putting up a respectable 30-35 on FD for $5500. Just not sure if that is enough and I don’t think the ceiling is much higher than 40 here. (He did top 60 against Denver last year but that was when he was with OKC)

I’m with you. His ceiling isn’t much higher, but he’s that sneaky low owned play where a 40 burger from Adams gives you a leg up on the 98% of lineups that didn’t take him. A 7.5x Adams could be the top value of the night and it doesn’t take much to be over 5x the field on him.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

How many bodies do they have?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

How many bodies do they have?

They have plenty. They have 11.

They’re just kind of short at forward.

• Pidinolo

@Njsum1 said...

I appreciate the sarcasm, but yeah I’m aware of the situation…However, I was talking about the Nets with Harden, yet no KD or Kyrie, versus the Nets with No Harden, KD, or Kyrie.

Essentially saying when KD and Kyrie are out, the Nets are still a competent team with just Harden, yet without Harden (and obviously KD or Kyrie) they’d have a tough team buying a win in the G-league.

The nets are a joke without kd and kyrie. Harden isn’t some special god’s gift to basketball. He’s a ball whore that chucks and flops constantly to get free throws. If it takes skill to be a bitch, then yes he’s the best.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).