8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

K Lewis and Bog in both LUs, Harden/ABC/Joker in 1

GL

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

They have plenty. They have 11.

Yes and No.

Tremont Waters and Carsen Edwards rarely play if Kemba is available and Tacko even less.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Yes and No.

Tremont Waters and Carsen Edwards rarely play if Kemba is available and Tacko even less.

Right, but if they need to play they will. I’m cool with Pritchard. I even vaguely like Nesmith. They’ll certainly be pushed into slightly bigger roles today.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

How many bodies do they have?

Well…actually not super thin, they have 7 primary rotation players and then Taco and their 3 deep bench guards. Though now Kornet and Wagner are “available but unlikely to play”. Seems PF/C is where guys may have to log heavier minutes.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Right, but if they need to play they will. I’m cool with Pritchard. I even vaguely like Nesmith. They’ll certainly be pushed into slightly bigger roles today.

That’s what I was thinking. Smart will play the power forward which opens up two and backup one minutes with Teague also gone.

• NarrowJ

Time Lord starting will garner a lot of ownership, but I think him in there with Walker, Brown, Tatum he may barely even see the ball and his usage is going to look more like what Theis was getting. Seems like recipe for disappointment to me.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Time Lord starting will garner a lot of ownership, but I think him in there with Walker, Brown, Tatum he may barely even see the ball and his usage is going to look more like what Theis was getting. Seems like recipe for disappointment to me.

Exactly.
    OR if he has a game, fade all other Celtics.

• frugal

Did we ever get confirmation if Norman Powell is playing?

• monarch

Won’t Melo take all the shots vs the G league Magic without Dame and Trent?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Norman Powell will start in Blazers debut Friday.

• mbunner23

Powell starting for Portland

• chickenmanE

thoughts on wiggins?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Jimmy Butler (illness) available to play Friday. https://t.co/dhEHQv6Hrm

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Jusuf Nurkic (calf) will start; to be limited to 20 minutes Friday.

• Njsum1

@Pidinolo said...

The nets are a joke without kd and kyrie. Harden isn’t some special god’s gift to basketball. He’s a ball whore that chucks and flops constantly to get free throws. If it takes skill to be a bitch, then yes he’s the best.

The Nets are 3-2 with Harden and No KD and Kyrie, with wins over Pho, Por, and the Pacers.

That’s 3 playoff teams. Obviously the Nets would be a likely first round exit playoff team with just Harden. That roster is thin after the big 3.

However, he’s an excellent basketball player. Clearly showing he’s not a ball hog, leading the league in assists. In Houston he had to ball hog, yet he was doing what his team needed him to do to win. Did you see the teams he dragged into the playoffs in Houston?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Jimmy Butler (illness) available to play Friday. https://t.co/dhEHQv6Hrm

Damn. Powell and Butler in messes with my builds. Back to square 1…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Dennis Smith Jr. (back) inactive Friday. https://t.co/ohWhOSrSSY

• NarrowJ

Yeah, damnit… I had a copious amount of Nunn and Simons. Can make Bacon fit in place of Nunn, but that’s gross asf.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Bacon a core play for me

• Herf

Since when was Anunoby a PF/C on DK?

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

Bacon a core play for me

Same.

Is McCollum worth it now?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Saben Lee is the play over Simons now

• BigSeph

Blake revenge game

He’s messing up Alize’s minutes though

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Same.

Is McCollum worth it now?

I think so

• NarrowJ

Hmm well Nunn played 35 mins and put up 19 shots vs PHX with Butler and Olynyk in (Ariza as well). I may stay there. Bacon looks like he is going to play 34 minutes and give me 23 fp.

EDIT: I’m on DK, Bacon is 4800 there. Not sure of FD price.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).