• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 20.5 ) at Golden State ( -20.5 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cedric19

Such a joke

With everything else to take into account, also have to pay attention to what an awful coach on a horrible team says he’s going to do in 4th quarter blowouts now. Congrats to those of you who did

• champagneravens

Well started off with 8 bucks now I got 16. Good enough for me lol. On to tomorrow. Im out

• jimnacho

I cashed in my 50/50 and squeezed into the cash in my gpp despite Myles Turner’s efforts to torpedo my lineup. I got extremely lucky.

• chronoxiong

Barely managed to sneak in and won a lot of my 50/50s and lost a few. However, my cash game lineup ended up being the same with a few other peeps so we all tied and didn’t make that profit as intended. Also since I played in the Slam and Happy Hour, I managed to not profit for the night. Had I not played in those two gpps, I would’ve profited for the night. Sucks. I don’t know if I should count tonight as part of my winning streak or if it’s snapped.

• Se7nOne7

The way people complain in DFS about ‘there guy’ not getting the minutes they wanted…SMH…Such entitlement.

• viciousphilpy

pick guys who get run

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).