• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 20.5 ) at Golden State ( -20.5 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Nickj2306

@crazylox2001 said...

If your playing on fd it’s almost who else do you play at center

Right exactly where I am at. Gortat and Howard have ok matchups so I may split them in two lineups because boogie is gonna be around 50% and that might be low

• Bellest

@marino4ever said...

To boogie or not to boogie… that is the question.

50/50 cash game. Thoughts?

I’ve had him in all day in the FD main slate, but just pivoted to Gortat. I gotta say, the lu looks much better top to bottom with Gortat, but prolly too chalky for a GPP.

• marino4ever

@crazylox2001 said...

If your playing on fd it’s almost who else do you play at center

I’m thinking Gortat… I’m either going w/

Beal, Porter, Randle, Gortat

or

Matthews, Beasley, Nene, Cousins.

Truth be told, I’d like to find a way to stuff Beal and Matthews together, but I can’t not have Harden tonight… I feel like the Boogie combo is the better combo, but I’m still tinkering away.

• IronMonkey415

Now Rondo is probable.

• terryc967

What do you guys think…Wall vs the Lakers or Curry tonight? I’m thinking save money and not get curry and go with Rondo and Wall at the PG

• marino4ever

@Bellest said...

I’ve had him in all day in the FD main slate, but just pivoted to Gortat. I gotta say, the lu looks much better top to bottom with Gortat, but prolly too chalky for a GPP.

That sums up my thoughts.

George is a must play. Harden is a must play. W/those two locked in, I just think Gortat at C provides flexibility desperately needed w/Harden and George eating almost 20k.

• crazylox2001

Rondo Barnes dirk and gortat or ish Otto boogie nene?

• jdog32310

Thinking abou fading harden in GPp instead of harden plus a punt a PF. Thinking about going klay Thompson and draymond risky with blowout possible but if it stays close they both could put up 50 fp

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Was wondering why nobody was really hyping cousins as a play. Then I started building lineups and even though i love the 4-5k range for SG’s (rare i would ever say that) I dont see how you dont play harden and geroge

• crazylox2001

@marino4ever said...

That sums up my thoughts.

George is a must play. Harden is a must play. W/those two locked in, I just think Gortat at C provides flexibility desperately needed w/Harden and George eating almost 20k.

Why do you think George is a must play ? I always pick that guy wrong

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

I have a feeling all the pros will shove all in on dwight howard tonight. On DK at least

• xpac21

after how bad and uninvolved he’s been lately not touching howard anywhere

• Bellest

@crazylox2001 said...

Rondo Barnes dirk and gortat or ish Otto boogie nene?

The first set looks like a cash play to me, the second looks good for GPP.

• Wolfedawwg

@IronMonkey415 said...

Now Rondo is probable.

He has been probable 1/2 of the season…….lol

• Cocomilk

@jdog32310 said...

Thinking abou fading harden in GPp instead of harden plus a punt a PF. Thinking about going klay Thompson and draymond risky with blowout possible but if it stays close they both could put up 50 fp

Klay and curry only had to turn it in in the 4th last game cause Charlie v and Wes were hitting some crazy shit to keep it close … So might as well stack a sixer w it

• marino4ever

@crazylox2001 said...

Why do you think George is a must play ? I always pick that guy wrong

Hou can’t defend forwards defend for the life of them. If George doesn’t hit 5x value, he should ashamed of himself.

• jdog32310

I have ish smith in my lineup with klay and draymond

• badlands92

Sooooo who has that Harris-Jordan-Augustin base working for them right now?

Certainly not this guy. I have NONE in ten LUs.

I know, I know…it’s early. I’m going outside, the sun’s out. The heck with this game! :P

• satchmo77

Yeah, pg13 is a tough one to crack. At the beginning of the year he was money for 5x value at least. Now it seems like it doesn’t even matter the matchup. You may get 30, you may get 50+. Not sure what’s going on with pacers. Yesterday was pathetic.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Why is James Harden a better play than John Wall? Nobody seems to be talking much about Wall.

• Bellest

FWIW:

• Bellest

@Epignosis said...

Why is James Harden a better play than John Wall? Nobody seems to be talking much about Wall.

Why not both?

• Bellest

Lineup note: Kings expected to start Rondo, Seth Curry, Gay, Acy, Cousins on Sunday.

• Wolfedawwg

@Bellest said...

FWIW:

LOL……………..just finished reading that on my twitter feed!

• Wolfedawwg

Rondo is a go
    https://twitter.com/James_Ham/status/714186335150432256

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).