• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• strassnerte

Looks like every game has at least one slow paced team. Tough picks tonight.

• Ccon33

Building a LU, with James/Leonard/Irving/Parker as my initial core. What do we think??

• DirkDigglerz

Only player I like so far is Gobert lol

• AtomicCity42

@DirkDigglerz said...

Only player I like so far is Gobert lol

Lol i feel ya

• superjon

@DirkDigglerz said...

Only player I like so far is Dirk lol maybe Gobert

Love me some Gobert as a late night hammer.

• RAWSHADTX

I was really thinking about Gobert – I’m actually using 2 centers tonight in my line up: Vucevic & Drummond.

I also manage to fit Conley and DeRozan in this lineup too with Tobias Harris and Parker.

• superjon

@Ccon33 said...

Building a LU, with James/Leonard/Irving/Parker as my initial core. What do we think??

I’ve got one with that core, except sub CoJo for Parker

• Theguy49503

I think E. Payton should get a look tonight, what do you guys think?

• Alvance83

Love Payton tonight cujo getting torched
    Other core
    Kawhi
    Love

• moped_jones

There’s good players in this slate, but they aren’t in the best of matchups. Kind of a “meh” slate. That seems to be happening a lot this last week or so.

DK CORE: Hill, DeRo, Leonard, Harris, Gobert (with three players that are $4500 or less)
    FD CORE: Conley, Hill, DeRo, Leonard, Gobert + 2 players that I haven’t picked all year but they fit in perfectly.

• RAWSHADTX

@Theguy49503 said...

I was thinking the same thing, but for my line up to work with his price – I would have to take out Vucevic or Drummond (DK). I don’t know if his upside is worth it vs. ownership tho.

• dgballer

To fade or not to fade RWB? That is the question.

• winnerchickendinner

125k entries? For this slate?? I know the combinations are endless but still that’s as many entries as in the golf millionare maker on dk.

• moped_jones

@dgballer said...

That’s only the question if you only play one lineup. I have 1 LU with him that I like and 1 without him that I love.

• dgballer

T Ross and Iblocka against their former teams. Double revenge narrative.

• dgballer

@moped_jones said...

That’s only the question if you only play one lineup. I have 1 LU with him that I like and 1 without him that I love.

Exactly. And i also have one of each and like them equally

• IrishCarBomb9

I know a lot of guys hate narrative street but Tobias Harris is from Long Island and playing at home in the Garden against the Knicks is something I’m going to be overweight than the field on.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@dgballer said...

The 11th commandment is Thou shall not fade Westbrook

• River2009

@dgballer said...

Only put up 49 last time against they played Dallas so take that with a grain of dalt

• Njsum1

@Theguy49503 said...

He was one of the first non centers I was looking at, so yeah he should get a look.

Warning:. Seems like hes getting talked up a bit already…Dude loves to bust when he’s chalk, still a good spot though.

• Theguy49503

Is P. Tucker in play tonight? Orlando does fair very well vs SF from what the stats say

• thebimonster

@River2009 said...

Only put up 49 last time against they played Dallas so take that with a grain of dalt

I’ve played Westy and Harden a lot recently, and have not seen the results I wanted most of the time. Also looking at a lot of GPP winners recently, most faded them. I think unless you have a couple of punt plays you are absolutely sold on, you should fade them on any given night.

Also, I’m torn on Ross tonight. He should be chucking against former team, but Toronto is very, very solid against SF with Carroll (if he plays) and Tucker.

• khanenkrath1

@RAWSHADTX said...

I was thinking the same thing, but for my line up to work with his price – I would have to take out Vucevic or Drummond (DK). I don’t know if his upside is worth it vs. ownership tho.

I think Drummond is in a tough match to score points, I think he should get about 15 plus rebounds but don’t see double digit points. I like Hernangomez in that match. I see him hitting about 30 fdp and paying less opens up the options to play Peyton against Joesph

• RAWSHADTX

@khanenkrath1 said...

I think Drummond is in a tough match to score points, I think he should get about 15 plus rebounds but don’t see double digit points. I like Hernangomez in that match. I see him hitting about 30 fdp and paying less opens up the options to play Peyton against Joesph

Was thinking about getting Hernangomez myself, but Drummond did get 49 something FPs last time they played. I’ll have all day to think about it lol.

• frugal

Been rostering Hield every night, but may have to bail vs Memphis. My initial feel is this is going to be a low scoring night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler