• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mwgdfs

todays slate is seriously the WOAT, ugggh. im taking the day off, lol

• biged263835

@RAWSHADTX said...

Would it be wise to fade K. Leonard?

Don’t know how you feel about past performances against a team, but here is his stat line from the 1 game he has played vs. CLE

45/6/5 1 Steal, 1 Block

• Alvance83

@mike42 said...

Love played 32 min vs wash. Only reason I mention it is cuz nobody has mentioned him today. He plays 32-34 min @ 7300 he’s in play.

lets hope it stays that way I love him tonight lol

• RAWSHADTX

@biged263835 said...

Don’t know how you feel about past performances against a team, but here is his stat line from the 1 game he has played vs. CLE

45/6/5 1 Steal, 1 Block

I actually really appreciate you telling me this. Puts things in perspective.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

He played 14 more minutes and took 6 more shots than his average this month. Do you think his minutes and usage will still be there with Melo “available”?

Hernangomez got the minutes the other night because not only Melo sitting, but Porzingus picking up 3 quick fouls. If Porzingus is not in foul trouble Willy isn’t getting all of those minutes because Porzingus has been playing a lot of center.

• DirkDigglerz

@biged263835 said...

45/6/5 1 Steal, 1 Block

but that’s withut Tony Parker changes things a bit with him taking some usage

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

No Parker, no Gasol, and OT. Kawhi took 30 shots that game, 11 more than his average this month and 46 minutes, 10 more than his average this month.

• DirkDigglerz

That Utah-New Orleans game might be a slow slugfest

• Alvance83

Thoughts???
    Hood, Allen, jr smith, Frazier or j Crawford
    Fd gpp

• mike42

I’m not seeing any reason to fade Leonard other than game theory. Cavs D sucks, think he is more competitive than he lets on too and is the type to rise against GOAT. He’s been off lately but I guess Mem doubled him pretty much, think he is too good to b down too long. He’s one of my 2 lock buttons

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

And that game went to OT. With that said, I’ll have Leonard in some line ups.

• infantryboys

@osuryanf said...

Who can guess the top 5 chalkiest plays of the evening?

KPC
    Harris
    Gobert
    PJ (if Carroll is out)
    Leonard

• sliceman11

@tmarohl said...

Hernangomez got the minutes the other night because not only Melo sitting, but Porzingus picking up 3 quick fouls. If Porzingus is not in foul trouble Willy isn’t getting all of those minutes because Porzingus has been playing a lot of center.

That is correct. However i think based on matchups and his big game he earned the start. Drummond has shown vulnerability against finesse centers. Not to mention he played 27 minutes last time against the pistons and exceeded value at his current salary. Im a GPP player strictly so him in the garden just seems juicy

• Trevorolson85

IDK what to do…Lol. not until they release line ups

• Pandamonious

@infantryboys said...

KPC
    Harris
    Gobert
    PJ (if Carroll is out)
    Leonard

Depends on the site. KCP will be super chalky on FD. Not nearly as chalky on DK, although SG is rough tonight.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Don’t you think with Thomas out though, they’ll run Melo/Zingis/WHG up front? Then it would just be a matter of how many shots/usage Melo leaches away from him.

• DirkDigglerz

I think I’m gonna Max out the $5 GPP on Yahoo haha feeling good bout my lineups.. Got some Kristaps as contrarian. Only 17 slates left

• mike42

Does anybody know if they ever rest WCS?

• bigkino217

@mike42 said...

Does anybody know if they ever rest WCS?

doubt it. he rested like the whole first half of the season

• khanenkrath1

Frazier or Allen

• wolfshield

Can anyone confirm Tyreke Evan’s is Inactive tonight?

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

I think I’m gonna Max out the $5 GPP on Yahoo haha feeling good bout my lineups.. Got some Kristaps as contrarian

Hey big spender! Good luck to you.

• jadoninc

@RAWSHADTX said...

Would it be wise to fade K. Leonard?

I wouldn’t Lebron isn’t the best defender.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t you think with Thomas out though, they’ll run Melo/Zingis/WHG up front? Then it would just be a matter of how many shots/usage Melo leaches away from him.

I actually think that scenario matches up for KOQ to get more minutes.

• sliceman11

@tmarohl said...

I actually think that scenario matches up for KOQ to get more minutes.

O’Quinn played 19 minutes against them two weeks ago if that’s any indication.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).