• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• frugal

@mike42 said...

I like the rose call is Melo is out, great tourney play. It’s funny, if you post the obvious picks everybody is cool with it. You go outside the box, someone warns or rips you. You look at the winners every night and most of their guys where not obvious picks. Go figure.

The key is to do your research and trust yourself. This forum is good to get insights about plays you may have missed especially from guys who are fans of teams you may not be as familiar with. But a ton of posts on here are just throwing around ideas some of them completely uninformed. There’s very little point in arguing over a pick with anyone else.

• eli87

@tmarohl said...

JR Smith sucks at basketball, never forget that.

Yeah but he looks kool doing it!!! Makes a 3 pointer then dribbles ups the court shoots another one and holds his follow through like he is in heat check only to see it miss the rim completely! BAALLLLIIINNNN!!!

• dmbtrip2004

I have 3 pistons rostered…..I hate rostering pistons

• terrypercs

all this grizzlie talk and I most likely wont touch one

• LTFU

See I felt like Conley was a pretty decent play tonight. I feel like a lot of sharp people are going to be on him and by the sounds of everyone in here, seems like we might get him at low-ownership. I understand the concerns with Randolph hurting Conleys value, but I still think I am going to roster him tonight. Is that the wrong play to Roster Conley? AND are we under the consensus feeling that the spurs/cavs game will have a playoff type atmosphere tonight? I think game stack isn’t out of the question especially with tonights slate. Might be a low scoring night

• tbomgren

Is there a way to read this forum in real time? Or do you constantly have to refresh the page and go to the new page at the bottom?

• thebimonster

@terrypercs said...

Grizz and Kings both played yesterday, and Grizz have a road B2B (albeit a small trip from Oakland to Sac). If Gasol is ruled in before lock, I will have 100% exposure because of fresh legs and the matchup. Also makes Conley a little nicer too..

• tmarohl

@terrypercs said...

True, but if you can figure out the night they are content where they are you could win a gpp with some very low priced value guys like Troy Daniels, Andrew Harrison, James Ennis, etc.

• frugal

@rbuckleyjr1 said...

You guys think there will be enough value for RWB/Payton/Vooch/Gobert core on yahoo?

The concern I would have is if RWB gets less than 60 fantasy points then you’re going to need probably 3 of those $11 guys to hit 3X to cash. Certainly doable. I haven’t run projections yet to see if there’s any value plays I really like tonight.

• Hiqhliqht

So we need Melo/Gasol/Boogie news smh changes so much..
    Question though: If Cousins plays who does Gobert guard?

• AVivier

• 7klub06

@thebimonster said...

I would think if Hayward is out, all the Hill/Gobert. But JJ could potentially sneak above 6x too..

Yep I was gonna slide him in the Gobert/Hill/Leonard/Irving LU

• frugal

@Hiqhliqht said...

So we need Melo/Gasol/Boogie news smh changes so much..
    Question though: If Cousins plays who does Gobert guard?

Whoever NOP plays in the post.

• tmarohl

@AVivier said...

Anyone like Tristan Thompson?

Price continues to come down, makes him a little more palatable. Will certainly be low owned. With that said, I don’t like him because there is no upside. If I have 4300 left for a utility spot I might consider him.

• mike42

I like the serge Ibaka revenge narrative only because he always looks like he’s mad at somebody as it is. If you had to pick the top 5 angriest looking dudes in the NBA, he would defintiely crack the list and maybe top it Imagine his face right now. Pause. Now imagine REVENGE tattooed on his forehead. Pause and reflect.
    Doesn’t something feel right about that picture?

• terrypercs

@tmarohl said...

True, but if you can figure out the night they are content where they are you could win a gpp with some very low priced value guys like Troy Daniels, Andrew Harrison, James Ennis, etc.

yeah for sure but isn’t it hard to predict Fizdale rotations? Seems like a few people have gotten fucked by him. I’d hate to pick Conley & then see Fizdale’s resting his guys cause he’s not taking the game seriously.

• eli87

@LTFU said...

See I felt like Conley was a pretty decent play tonight. I feel like a lot of sharp people are going to be on him and by the sounds of everyone in here, seems like we might get him at low-ownership. I understand the concerns with Randolph hurting Conleys value, but I still think I am going to roster him tonight. Is that the wrong play to Roster Conley? AND are we under the consensus feeling that the spurs/cavs game will have a playoff type atmosphere tonight? I think game stack isn’t out of the question especially with tonights slate. Might be a low scoring night

I think he will be highly owned and will easily hit 5x with good chance of 6x!!! He had 40fpts last night in what turned out to be a much slower paced game that people thought yet played phenomenally and was super efficient offensively!! Just like frugal said trust your instinct bc most of the posts are just opinions but the talk on here about Conleys usage w or wout Gasol doesnt phase me on a crappy slate like tonight with Conley at $7500 on DK im not expecting him to be less thank 15-18% owned!

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@LTFU said...

No I think it’s perfectly fine to roster Conley. I just think the Grizzlies bigs make for stronger value plays if Gasol is out though. If Hayward is out, then there’s going to be some good wings available for the Jazz. JJ might be one of the highest owned plays in that case, even though we are in 2017 not 2007.

• tmarohl

@eli87 said...

@tmarohl said…

Yeah but he looks kool doing it!!! Makes a 3 pointer then dribbles ups the court shoots another one and holds his follow through like he is in heat check only to see it miss the rim completely! BAALLLLIIINNNN!!!

With Korver and possibly Shumpert out, I would not be shocked to see Deron Williams on the floor with Kyrie a little more.

• chatmar

@frugal said...

Whoever NOP plays in the post.

Does this mean Diaw will play Davis and does this mean Diaw will get lots of minutes? Thanks

• IronMonkey415

Hey I have JR Smith in my lineup, you guys making fun of me.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

The Pelicans would be better off not playing Cousins. All they have done is gone 3-0 with 3 blowouts (including 16 points over the Rockets, a team they lost twice to with Cousins), and 4-0 if you include the game in which Cousins was benched in the 4th/OT. Their defense is atrocious with Cousins and Cousins completely makes Jrue useless since he never has the ball/has no space to drive. Also hurts AD because it makes him into a jump shooter, the worst part of his game.

• dunbarnation

Initially, I thought that Conley would rest tonight but he has played the last couple of B2Bs and the Grizzles are only 1.5 games back from 6th place in the Western Conference. I think that the Grizzles are going to press for that 6th seed to play the Rockets in the 1st round rather than the Spurs.

• mike42

Conley ranked 1 and 2 by Headchopper and Notorious on DK premium. He should have a lot of ownership tonight.

• terrypercs

@dunbarnation said...

Initially, I thought that Conley would rest tonight but he has played the last couple of B2Bs and the Grizzles are only 1.5 games back from 6th place in the Western Conference. I think that the Grizzles are going to press for that 6th seed to play the Rockets in the 1st round rather than the Spurs.

same reason why I think Hayward will play tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler