• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

wow. lost it all tonight. again. what a brutal loosing streak. that utah NO game brought me under. wow, davis, 71 points against utah? did anyone watch the game? was he scoring from the outside? with gobert its hard to imagine he was getting easy buckets inside. but with diaw/joe johnson on him, i guess the play made sense. cousins ruled out after lock too i believe. plus i can’t roster gobert on FD i just think hes way to expensive. i can’t justify it over vucevic/drummond with the same ceiling for less, in equally good matchups.

was WRONG across the board tonight. on cojo davis gobert. had zero of them. LOL. damn. even zingis, i had him in a couple but wish i had gone heavier. sucks. oh well.

• thetitanlb

@DirkDigglerz said...

Lost $10 on my $60 entries not bad Buddy Hield Killed my lineup and Jamychal Green had AD, Gobert , Zbo, Jrue Holiday… sigh

Not Ja Greens fault his coach is a chump. Only played him and tony Allen 20 minutes while Aaron Harrison plays 28 minutes…

• RipCityRings

Cashed 6 out of 13 lines. The other 7 all missed by 2-10 FPS. Really needed that OT in Sacramento, had Conley, Hield and Crawford all over the place.

• Dirt_Lavert

@khanenkrath1 said...

you can follow DFSDynamite on twitter gives out free lines

I just followed him on my feed and he followed back immediately lol

• thetitanlb

@zpa1989 said...

wow. lost it all tonight. again. what a brutal loosing streak. that utah NO game brought me under. wow, davis, 71 points against utah? did anyone watch the game? was he scoring from the outside? with gobert its hard to imagine he was getting easy buckets inside. but with diaw/joe johnson on him, i guess the play made sense. cousins ruled out after lock too i believe. plus i can’t roster gobert on FD i just think hes way to expensive. i can’t justify it over vucevic/drummond with the same ceiling for less, in equally good matchups.

was WRONG across the board tonight. on cojo davis gobert. had zero of them. LOL. damn. even zingis, i had him in a couple but wish i had gone heavier. sucks. oh well.

AD was hitting tons of jumpers. Most of his points came from mid range and not inside

• Dirt_Lavert

@zpa1989 said...

Lots of blowouts tonight and not where we were expecting. TOR and NYK were largely 4th quarter blowouts so not totally a blowouts, but the Cavs. Fuck them. But my celtics in first so that’s my win of the night I guess

• DirkDigglerz

@zpa1989 said...

AD is a jumpshooter he mostly gets his points on midrange jumpshots.

• rebkell

Probable DK Optimal Lineup 3/27/17

DKPos Team Player DKSal DKPts
    PG NY Derrick Rose 5800 43.00
    SG UTA Rodney Hood 3900 33.50
    SF UTA Joe Ingles 4100 33.00
    PF MEM Zach Randolph 5000 41.75
    C UTA Rudy Gobert 8000 58.25
    G TOR Cory Joseph 4800 43.50
    F NO Anthony Davis 10200 75.25
    Util NY Kristaps Porzingis 7400 49.50
    49200 377.75
  • hoffs812

Last few days landing right on the cash line…played the one on one on FD…landed right at 313.7….needed 0.1 for $50….hate that!

• asapholster

dropped 343 won $10 off $1 can’t complain

• psmiddy17

Dang. Going Allen over Hood cost me some $$ tonight. Thought Tony was good for more than 19 minutes.

So it goes. Up on the night and on to the next one.

• Manyak

100th place in GPP, so close :(

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yup. Just got killed by Allen and Carter as well as Buddy and somewhat by WCS. Had Ingles in one of 2 but buddy killed that one.

Not to worry. Small marbles on the late slate. On to gambling on Koreans playing video games !

Well, FD had a 200K late night shot. The two winners each received $18,750. I took 72nd and got just under $55.00. Maybe you should play that for 4 bucks.

• DirkDigglerz

Had most of the guys in the optimal AD Gobert Zbo that Cleveland shitfest was a killer.

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yup. Didn’t know about the revenge game but crazy they went on that run and beat the clippers!

In good news I beat Syzluth in our free h2h :D

hahaha

Yoo Rebkell this is definitely not the best slate for LOL to jump in on. I’m expecting it to be fairly straightforward if things go the way I think they’ll go, but there are honestly to many combinations possible which usually isn’t the case. Legit this could go any way. And there are a fair amount of players with backups that could prove to be landmines, so all in all I’m glad you aren’t jumping in now tbh. Could be a tough one. I’m loading up on the QA. Take my shot at 40$ lol

Yeah yeah, lol. I’ll get you tomorrow

• QSchoolDropOut

Good news for me.

I am really new to playing NBA, and with my last dollar I finished fifth in a $1 contest to make $40.

I put the Brow and Westbrook in the same lineup and had that with Z-Bo!

All my punts made at least 23 points each.

I am still in the game!!!

• tmarohl

Winning main slate lineup on FD for the Shot had Westbrook in the lineup. 382.8 points. I know many of us thought this was the ugliest slate of the year, yet it was very high scoring.

• yorick

I made 2 lineups last night. 1 with AD and one with WB. Looking at the guy who won the Shot, I shoulda just played both in 1 LU and then some of the cheap chalk value elsewhere like TRoss or the Utah guys. In my AD LU, I instead had Kyrie with 11, Curry with 0, KCP with 14, Hill with 25, and Ennis with 5.1 wow. A true collection of scrubs, especially Kyrie. WB LU had similar scrubs along with Jamychal with like 17.

Early look tomorrow, there’s a lot of good matchups for me to pick players from to bust and throw away my hard-earned money. Tomorrow I’m liking the PHI frontcourt to flop, the DEN/POR to be a huge fantasy trap, and Wall to be my late-hammer scratch for the night.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah yeah, lol. I’ll get you tomorrow

If I had slightly more I’d throw a h2h with a few bucks on it for ya man lol. U gotta hit on one decent lu and load the br!

• tmarohl

@yorick said...

I made 2 lineups last night. 1 with AD and one with WB. Looking at the guy who won the Shot, I shoulda just played both in 1 LU and then some of the cheap chalk value elsewhere like TRoss or the Utah guys. In my AD LU, I instead had Kyrie with 11, Curry with 0, KCP with 14, Hill with 25, and Ennis with 5.1 wow. A true collection of scrubs, especially Kyrie. WB LU had similar scrubs along with Jamychal with like 17.

Early look tomorrow, there’s a lot of good matchups for me to pick players from to bust and throw away my hard-earned money. Tomorrow I’m liking the PHI frontcourt to flop, the DEN/POR to be a huge fantasy trap, and Wall to be my late-hammer scratch for the night.

We go from supposedly slow paced games tonight, to a slate full of supposedly fast paced games tomorrow.

• DefinitelyMiami

@zpa1989 said...

wow, davis, 71 points against utah? did anyone watch the game?

I watched the game and when I just read that he scored 71 points I was shocked but then I saw Gobert had 58….
    Davis was hitting some outside shots I thought he had more like 58 and Gobert seemed to be more like mid 40s.

• thetitanlb

@psmiddy17 said...

Dang. Going Allen over Hood cost me some $$ tonight. Thought Tony was good for more than 19 minutes.

So it goes. Up on the night and on to the next one.

Well stupid thing is Tony Allen avg 1dk point per minute. Which is exactly what Hood did. No one could have predicted Tony Allen would get screwed out of minutes

• thetitanlb

@thetitanlb said...

Well stupid thing is Tony Allen avg 1dk point per minute. Which is exactly what Hood did. No one could have predicted Tony Allen would get screwed out of minutes

Ja Green also avg 1 dk point a minute but got screwed by his coach

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

If I had slightly more I’d throw a h2h with a few bucks on it for ya man lol. U gotta hit on one decent lu and load the br!

Yeah it’s getting pretty bare, only a few days left in it before I’m chasing freeroll contests. Should just keep what little I have left and wait til the playoffs start and things get a bit more stable

• DirkDigglerz

All Chuckers Lineup tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler