• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@zpa1989 said...

Melo playing putting anyone off Rose zingis or ghg?

Melo minutes are slowly declining if that help

• superjon

Going off salary breakdown. Derozan is biggest trap of the night.

• biged263835

@superjon said...

Going off salary breakdown. Derozan is biggest trap of the night.

Possible trap, his price is inflated. However, there is also a realistic possibility he outscores the next highest scoring SG by 25 fantasy points.

• IronMonkey415

LOL @ Melinda

His name from now on? We have to stick with it.

• DontTrustTheProcess

I have a question for you all. Why is anyone even considering on fading Westbrook other than his price? Is it a bad matchup? I know Dallas’ pace is slow but does that even matter?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@biged263835 said...

Possible trap, his price is inflated. However, there is also a realistic possibility he outscores the next highest scoring SG by 25 fantasy points.

This is why I’m rostering him. SG is pretty weak today. I can see only a few SG’s only going for 25-28 fantasy points tops other than Derozan. He’s got that high ceiling of 40-50 and I can’t see any other shooting guard putting up those numbers. Plus he’s playing against Orlando who can’t stop anyone.

• bigkino217

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I have a question for you all. Why is anyone even considering on fading Westbrook other than his price? Is it a bad matchup? I know Dallas’ pace is slow but does that even matter?

they’ve been the best team at preventing opposing PG fantasy production pretty much all season long.

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

Melinda minutes all slowly declining if that help

Hey, that’s my wife’s name.

• MrPerfekt7

@IronMonkey415 said...

LOL @ Melinda

His name from now on? We have to stick with it.

Damn iPhone Autocorrect I just saw that and corrected it 😂

• tmarohl

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

This is why I’m rostering him. SG is pretty weak today. I can see only a few SG’s only going for 25-28 fantasy points tops other than Derozan. He’s got that high ceiling of 40-50 and I can’t see any other shooting guard putting up those numbers. Plus he’s playing against Orlando who can’t stop anyone.

Depends on where you are playing. Jrue Holiday is SG eligible on DK and I think he will exceed 28, If Cousins is out.

• biged263835

@tmarohl said...

Depends on where you are playing. Jrue Holiday is SG eligible on DK and I think he will exceed 28, If Cousins is out.

I believe he is talking FD. FD is absolutely abysmal at SG tonight.

• kipboggins

is melo playing tonight?

• bigkino217

gasol doubtful

• DirkDigglerz

Tony Allen questionable kinda like Vince Carter a little bit more. lol but only 1 share of him

• DontTrustTheProcess

@biged263835 said...

I believe he is talking FD. FD is absolutely abysmal at SG tonight.

Yes my bad. Fanduel. SG is brutal. I mean Seth Curry maybe against fast paced team? Heild against Memphis? Ugghh…. Crawford vs. UtaH? Double Uggh…. KCP vs. Knicks? just to be burned again by that inconsistent asshat? Gotta go with DERO

• Jaws1002

@DirkDigglerz said...

Tony Allen questionable kinda like Vince Carter a little bit more. lol but only 1 share of him

Where did you see Allen questionable?

• Njsum1

@Philito12 said...

Sometimes it bums me out here, the misinformation sucks. Someone on here actually said Drummond wont have any competition tonight. I always roster Drumstick against even average center, but Hernangomez has been playing well. just seems odd.

It seems to me that most people here are genuinely trying to be helpful, and sometimes someone may just make an honest mistake, or may possibly be just going off the cuff, and haven’t researched that thoroughly as of yet causing them to either see things incorrectly or just differently than you. Yet I agree, always be wary when taking advice from your competition. I use this forum to alert me to plays, I then do my own research and make my own decision.

• FAMOF665

Okay so allen played a b2b on the 15/16th so is it his knee or that for reason to worry about rest? Basketball Monster lists both as reasons or questionable. who then slides into sg Ennis?

• DirkDigglerz

@Jaws1002 said...

Where did you see Allen questionable?

Basketballmonster

• bigkino217

ish starting again

• bigkino217

@Njsum1 said...

It seems to me that most people here are genuinely trying to be helpful, and sometimes someone may just make an honest mistake, or may possibly be just going off the cuff, and haven’t researched that thoroughly as of yet causing them to either see things incorrectly or just differently than you. Yet I agree, always be wary when taking advice from your competiton, as it’s often best to come to your own conclusions.

whoever said that is right though. it’s not misinformation. NY has been terrible against Cs all season long.

• Njsum1

@bigkino217 said...

whoever said that is right though. it’s not misinformation. NY has been terrible against Cs all season long.

I never said it was, just talking in general on how I view these types of forums.

• IronMonkey415

I just took Guillermo Hernangómez out and replace him with Pau Gasol.
    Wish me luck.

• Philito12

I’m just saying Drummond sucks defensively against basically any center, I wasn’t saying Drum cant have a good game, was point out the fact the opposing center seem to ALWAYS have a good gm against him. Therefore saying NO ONE on the knicks can have a good gm against him tonite felt like misinformation to me. I could be wrong, just my opinion.

• tristanwolf

@emnj69 said...

please play the pope tonight I beg you-nothing I like more than chalky guys that actually suck at basketball

Kcp chalk?? He’s been brutal lately. No one will be on him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).