7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Miami ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 17.5 ) at Houston ( -17.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

feel bad for the Kilpatrick/Black value hunters

• draggin49

@roach62 said...

wasnt that when he rolled his ankle?

Ah you may be right . That’d make sense . I think I gotta plug him in for late slate . Clippers suck lol

• callmetouch

@madmanjayWV said...

Pretty sure he got smashed in the face

• 7klub06

Damn I have love/Aldridge in 1 LU smh!!! And Love in a LU by himself w/Paul/Jordan/Oubre screw DFS

• Dfspacman

With this terrible run I’m having I’d be silly to continue playing dfs, I guess that’s it for me..I’m out

• travvis

Love back.

• DC2380

Love back on the bench

• Dfspacman

Dwight Powell and Noel ruled out, I guess Mejri goes off

• m203

tarik ….

• callmetouch

@travvis said...

Love back.

now bring back LMA

• damionismyname

Love probable so there’s that! We dodged a bullet fellas.

• Poole954

I SHOULD WIN AT LEAST MY MONEY BACK TONIGHT. I DON’T WANT MY $9 TO GO TO DOWN THE DRAIN.

• travvis

@callmetouch said...

now bring back LMA

Sorry bruh, he done.

• jtgus

So Black isn’t going to get any run? Lol at myself!

• osuryanf

Love will return

• draggin49

Any ideas for value for late slate?

• callmetouch

@travvis said...

Sorry bruh, he done.

• Littlewag07

Hahahahahaha have a LU with Mills, Porter, Derozan, and Jokic. Aaaand Powell is out randomly.

• depalma13

Porter, Jokic and Johnson carrying my teams, but unless Love plays, it will all be wasted.

• callmetouch

@draggin49 said...

Any ideas for value for late slate?

cook will sprain his toe, livingston breaks the slate with 80 points,curry & durant come into the game after 2 minutes. Just my guess

• JayB82

wtf happen to Love

• Mcdonacr

• scott33

Tucker already at 5x, damn almost went there. Dame getting hot for me, hope baby momma doesn’t go into labor.

• jgootz421

I can’t believe the thing that might hold back my super low owned wiz players might be the fact that they have too big of a lead against the spurs… smh.

• Numberboy

So D’Antoni wants to run a 90 yr old Nene into the ground & not play Tarik Black 1 min? Makes sense

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.