NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

OK if you played Christian Wood. Congrats on being one of the .2% owned people. With 60.3 FD points. On to tonight. Is their another sleeper like that? Damn would be nice. Thinking a WAS PHO stack tonight.

• monarch

• DC2380

Panda good call on Woods last night. So what’s the play today?

• superjon

Why does Dan always leave games off the OP?

• jayzee666

Early gift for everyone. Early Snowflake Core.

Booker/Lillard
    Memphis/Bulls depending on who’s out.
    Kanter
    Favors
    Pope

These are on snowflake watch and should be avoided if you like money!

• superjon

@got9forya said...

OK if you played Christian Wood. Congrats on being one of the .2% owned people. With 60.3 FD points. On to tonight. Is their another sleeper like that? Damn would be nice. Thinking a WAS PHO stack tonight.

That WAS PHO stack will be so popular tonight. Especially Booker and Beal. They might be the highest owned studs on the slate.

Thinking that OKC IND game will fly under the radar.

• monarch

RWB/PG/BOOKER are easy to get on DK. Not sure if its optimal but looks good to me….

• Ndepompei

gonna stack kanter and collins everywhere

• monarch

@Ndepompei said...

Throw in Meyers Leonard for 3k as well…its also a homecoming game for him.

• Kmasonbx

Kanter going to be 60% owned on DK, lol.

• dominicanpapi

@Ndepompei said...

I wouldn’t stack both of them in the same lineup but that’s just me. I actually like RoLo on the other side of the game, so maybe play one of Kanter/Collins and run it back with Lopez?

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

Kanter going to be 60% owned on DK, lol.

Hes the Thomas Bryant of today’s slate.

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Hes the Thomas Bryant of today’s slate.

Not concerned at all. If he busts he busts I’m playing him, and for that matter going right back to Bryant in an even better matchup.

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

Not concerned at all. If he busts he busts I’m playing him, and for that matter going right back to Bryant in an even better matchup.

Haha. They are both the Thomas Bryant of today’s slate.

All seriousness. Bryant shows up against slower teams with two post players. He busts against spread NBA teams.

• stevenjames89

That all depends on if Conley, Markkanen, Jackson, and Collison are active today. I’ll probably be stacking a lot of Lillard Kanter though. Lillard’s upside without McCollum is insanely high. Without Nurkic, I see him getting close to 40 minutes tonight and 35% usage. also helps that the matchup is so juicy…

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Haha. They are both the Thomas Bryant of today’s slate.

All seriousness. Bryant shows up against slower teams with two post players. He busts against spread NBA teams.

You sure about this? His best game of the season was against Phoenix who has played a wing player at PF all season, albeit that was a triple OT game but his 2nd best game was against Milwaukee who spreads the court more than any team in the league and plays at 1 of the fastest paces in the league.

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

You sure about this? His best game of the season was against Phoenix who has played a wing player at PF all season, albeit that was a triple OT game but his 2nd best game was against Milwaukee who spreads the court more than any team in the league and plays at 1 of the fastest paces in the league.

Both off the bench after the starter failed?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

You can already tell this slates going to be a mess. Conley will probably sit. LBJ I’m guessing will sit. All the Bulls will probably be out again. Wouldn’t be surprised if WAS finally started sitting guys. The Portland front court situation. Every game is full of issues we’re bound to get wrong.

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

You can already tell this slates going to be a mess. Conley will probably sit. LBJ I’m guessing will sit. All the Bulls will probably be out again. Wouldn’t be surprised if WAS finally started sitting guys. The Portland front court situation. Every game is full of issues we’re bound to get wrong.

Just fade the chalk and you can’t lose!!!

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Both off the bench after the starter failed?

No, he started both games.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

Actually now that I think about it, Conley will probably play. Someone pointed out the other day that he was really close to becoming the all-time leading Grizzly in scoring (6 points behind Marc Gasol). After today’s game they go on a 5-game road trip. I’m guessing he’ll want to get it done at home and they’ll let him.

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

No, he started both games.

Was he 6k?

J/K. I hope people are on him again out of trying to justify playing him yesterday. He was such a slam dunk according to the experts they didnt even bother discussing him. He is not good enough of a player to ever be an auto play in my humble opinion.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

You can poke, prod, claim whatever…There is zero rhyme or reason for any of Bryant’s big games. Anyone thinking they have it figured out is fooling themselves. The only common theme is 30+ minutes. What leads to those minutes is a whole other thing.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

You can poke, prod, claim whatever…There is zero rhyme or reason for any of Bryant’s big games. Anyone thinking they have it figured out is fooling themselves. The only common theme is 30+ minutes. What leads to those minutes is a whole other thing.

Panda has decreed my opinion, whether right or wrong to be crap…lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Panda has decreed my opinion, whether right or wrong to be crap…lol

I’m just saying, if you look at the big games Bryant has had they’re against a variety of opponents and tempos. There’s not really one like the other.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler