NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle…

• feekdogg

LeBron out!
    Source: RG Twitter right on the side of my computer screen.

• yisman

@goboltsgo said...

I thought chief is aminu b/c everyone called him the prez for awhile and then I swore the last game I watched announcers called him Chief (sorry If I’m wrong about all this) Also can blakeney get his shot to drop ever I mean dude is shooting 15 times in 21 min last game gives me hope there could be massive upside.

Portland announcers always call him Chief.

He comes from a family of Nigerian kings.

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

Or the game goes small and screws everyone

8 Players active for the Bulls. Ownership will be through the roof for good reason.

• yisman

@feekdogg said...

LeBron out!
    Source: RG Twitter right on the side of my computer screen.

He wasn’t listed on the injury report but apparently the market expected him to be managing that load because the line hasn’t budged with the news.

• feekdogg

@yisman said...

Portland announcers always call him Chief.

He comes from a family of Nigerian kings.

And the translation of his name means “the chief has arrived” [Source: Wikipedia].

• gaelicgirl

@NoLimits0 said...

Who is Chief? Is that Aminu?

Yes, but he also answers to Captain.

• queensfinest

anyone else worried about playing portland players with early blowout likely with bulls whole lineup out? tanking hard

• frugal

So looking at the slate from a Yahoo perspective, all the CHI value is pretty much at the guard positions which means fading 1 or all of Dame, Booker, Beal, and Westy. Interesting, definitely going to hedge a line paying up at guards with alternate value at the forward spots.

• Kmasonbx

Selden feels like the biggest lock on the slate. Other than that I think you can get away from the Bulls value especially if Conley sits. I prefer Dorsey at 4500 over Arci at 4100 and Wright at 5600 over Shaq at 4900. Blakeney is a wild card because if he gets a minutes bump, the guy is chucking and could smash value. Played 21 minutes yesterday and put up 15 shots but only made 5. If he’s shooting well I can see him getting extended and playing 26-28 minutes and potentially scoring 25 real points.

• monarch

@frugal said...

8 Players active for the Bulls. Ownership will be through the roof for good reason.

Brandon Sampson would be worth a look if the eight is legit. Selden is the closest thing they have to a power forward?

• ASitar

@Kmasonbx said...

Where do you see this? The site I use had Washington opening at -1.5 and they’re still at -1.5.

I meant -1.5, but I saw that they opened at -2.

Www.thespread.com. Public bets

• queensfinest

caboclo, collins or harkless?

• frugal

@monarch said...

Brandon Sampson would be worth a look if the eight is legit. Selden is the closest thing they have to a power forward?

They ran 9 last game and now are down 1. They have 1 guy named Rawle Alkins in the Yahoo player pool who has only played 3 games this season never more than 3 minutes, unsure of his status, but he’s another 6’5” guard.

• Benf15harp

Curry Brothers for all the Rupees in Bollywood 🤣🤣

• monarch

Bulls intro gonna be meet me at the crossroads tonight…

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

They ran 9 last game and now are down 1. They have 1 guy named Rawle Alkins in the Yahoo player pool who has only played 3 games this season never mote than 3 minutes, unsure of his status, but he’s another 6’5” guard.

You mean bawle til he fawle uncle rawle? Lmao

• Benf15harp

@monarch said...

Bulls intro gonna be meet me at the crossroads tonight…

And I’m gonna miss everybody

RIP uncle Charlie
    LOL

• feekdogg

Brandon Sampson is interesting. His price has come down quite a bit from the 6200 he was earlier this season.

• ghostfacekicker

@goboltsgo said...

So ghostface would you rather use Harkless over aminu then? Trying to figure out who from Por will get full run in what I think is going to be a game that’s over by halftime or sooner.

I think they will have similar fantasy points. My personal preference is Harkless.

• captainwacky

@feekdogg said...

Brandon Sampson is interesting. His price has come down quite a bit from the 6200 he was earlier this season.

That was quite a run for him.

• FunchessOfFun

Looking at this slate and I may just take it easy until playoff time. This whole guessing game of who’s playing and who’s not is a little exhausting

• ghostfacekicker

@feekdogg said...

When was he $6,200? He’s played like 7 games all season.

• kps3205s

I read on one of the freebie sites Richaun Holmes scores 76.5 percent of his points in the paint, while the Wizards come in allowing the second-most points per game in that part of the floor (51.9).

Possibility at $3900 on DK?

Also, Indiana allows the second-highest three-point success rate (39.1 percent) to SFs, while Paul George is taking a career-high 9.8 three-point attempts per game and draining them at a 39.1 percent clip. Coincidence?

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

So looking at the slate from a Yahoo perspective, all the CHI value is pretty much at the guard positions which means fading 1 or all of Dame, Booker, Beal, and Westy. Interesting, definitely going to hedge a line paying up at guards with alternate value at the forward spots.

I don’t think you play all 3 CHI values in one lineup. You can but not as a core for your others. If you’re rolling out 10 lineups I’d be overweight Booker in comparison to Dame, Westy, and Beal. My ownership %s would be in that order.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.