NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

I’m mailing this one in. LOL

Again?
    LOL

• MerMer3

Hmm will Jimmer get a little more run for his first home game in PHX? Trying to think of all possible pivots…

• dmsr320

Some really funny math in the Grind Down

Deandre Ayton has averaged 38 minutes over his last four games and should see a full complement of minutes given the low spread in this one

When I look at his last 4 games, I see 35, 25, 29, 31 minutes…not a single game where he’s played 38 minutes…let alone AVERAGE that…anyone from RG care to explain this?

• frugal

@dmsr320 said...

Deandre Ayton has averaged 38 minutes over his last four games and should see a full complement of minutes given the low spread in this one

When I look at his last 4 games, I see 35, 25, 29, 31 minutes…not a single game where he’s played 38 minutes…let alone AVERAGE that…anyone from RG care to explain this?

Maybe mixed up in what he played vs WAS last matchup? Don’t read the grind down for NBA so no idea.

• UGAdude

@Benf15harp said...

Worst thing about this slate which is made up of pure garbage is that it doesn’t start til 8pm EST

That just means more time to make more lineups for this garbage slate, woohoo!

• Kmasonbx

Building now as if Conley is out. Gets me away from playing too much Chicago.

• Agent47

I’m just here to share some gifs from The Other Guys:

And I think this is all of us at some point during the NBA regular season, especially this time of year, when you’ve had it with all the “load management” and late scratches and just trying to figure out who the hell is going to suit up that night:

• jess701

Whos Jimmer Panda lol!!

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I actually don’t mind MLB DFS. And it’s nice to not have to check news. Lineups come out and 99% of the time that’s who plays. I just don’t make more than 2 or 3 lineups for baseball per slate, usually just 1, and it only takes me like 15 minutes.

Following MLB lineups to me is boring…like most slow scoring sports. I still like making the lineups though.

I heard WNBA is cool, I’m just not interested in learning another sport (I added hockey to my repertoire this year) and may play a little more golf. I’m all DFS’d out..haha

So I’ll just grind baseball and bi#ch about it 😁

MLB is the best DFS sport to me. A lot of variance. You can start your research early. Lineups come out way in advance, not like the BS we have to deal with in NBA. Your lineup doesn’t have to be the nuts every night in order to be very profitable.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dmsr320 said...

Guessing he meant fantasy points.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@jess701 said...

Whos Jimmer Panda lol!!

What?!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

Building now as if Conley is out. Gets me away from playing too much Chicago.

What are you going to do when it’s announced Conley is playing?

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

What?!

were is your goat picture someone was talking about Jimmer!

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

What are you going to do when it’s announced Conley is playing?

Pray I catch it because I’ll be out drinking, lol. But I’m only doing a single lineup in each site tonight and the only guy I have in that’s impacted by that news currently is Wright. So it’ll most likely be an easy 2v2 swap.

• LALakers

Bulls players that are locks?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@jess701 said...

were is your goat picture someone was talking about Jimmer!

This one? The live look at Jimmer warming up?

• dgballer

@jess701 said...

Whos Jimmer Panda lol!!

• moosedrool

Here’s words that have never been muttered on the board before…could Zach Collins be a thing tonight?

• jess701

@dgballer said...

It was a inside joke!

• keephustlincuz

@moosedrool said...

Here’s words that have never been muttered on the board before…could Zach Collins be a thing tonight?

• jess701

@keephustlincuz said...

• feekdogg

@wafic said...

MLB is the best DFS sport to me. A lot of variance. You can start your research early. Lineups come out way in advance, not like the BS we have to deal with in NBA. Your lineup doesn’t have to be the nuts every night in order to be very profitable.

You’re right, but there’s still crap that can derail your night like pitch counts, weather and getting pulled for a pinch hitter late in the game.

• raul214

• Benf15harp

@MerMer3 said...

Hmm will Jimmer get a little more run for his first home game in PHX? Trying to think of all possible pivots…

What in the hell? Somehow I forgot all about Jimmer.

• Benf15harp

@dmsr320 said...

Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.