NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Lol

Yup all in on Jimmer also Ben!!! That is a must for sure!

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

Yup all in on Jimmer also Ben!!! That is a must for sure!

LOL! Probably not a wise move but dudes jacking up shots ….maybe even a booker/Ayton/Holmes/Jimmer stack for me.

• tmarohl

When the hell did FD add a utility spot for MLB?

• yisman

half the Lakers roster managing their load tonight

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

When the hell did FD add a utility spot for MLB?

Last year.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Again?
    LOL

Oops! Lol

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

If you are doing MLB Yahoo, I say reserve those entries now. Friday, they have a tourney with 25k overlay.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

Last year.

How soon I forget

• zpa1989

might double punt bender/holmes hope one pops low score drop the other. will make for a contrarian lineup configuration in the case portis/sabonis/kuzma all flop.

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

LOL! Probably not a wise move but dudes jacking up shots ….maybe even a booker/Ayton/Holmes/Jimmer stack for me.

866 will have him AlL ThE JaMmIng JiMmEr FoR ThE WiNnEr!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This one? The live look at Jimmer warming up?

This is more like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

This is more like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

That’s once he gets in the game.

• damionismyname

@Njsum1 said...

im the dice man!

• ASitar

No ones gonna be on Steph, Klay, Sato, Bryant…hmmmm

• Benf15harp

@damionismyname said...

im the dice man!

• ghostfacekicker

@tmarohl said...

Lineup note: Bulls available Wednesday are Arcidiacono, Harrison, Selden, Sampson, Lopez, Blakeney, Alkins, Luwawu-Cabarrot, Felicio.

For Ghostface – this is from Fantasy Labs.

Thanks! I wasn’t being a jerk, I just feel like to improve the helpfulness of the board, when we have a source name it, that way we know it’s at least semi-trustable.

• Njsum1

@wafic said...

MLB is the best DFS sport to me. A lot of variance. You can start your research early. Lineups come out way in advance, not like the BS we have to deal with in NBA. Your lineup doesn’t have to be the nuts every night in order to be very profitable.

I like making lineups for MLB. Following along is just a bit boring for me.

It is nice that you can cash with 0โ€™s and negatives. Similar to hockey. Also the mlb thread is terrible. Even on like 15 game slates, itโ€™s like 4 pages tops, come mid season.

• ghostfacekicker

Just so you are all aware, I have $150 riding on FD GPP tonight. I need to win or my girlfriend is going to be mad about all of the Little Caesar’s Hot ‘n Ready Pizza + Netflix dates until the 4/15 pay check.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

It is nice that you can cash with 0โ€™s and negatives. Similar to hockey. Also the mlb thread is terrible. Even on like 15 game slates, itโ€™s like 4 pages tops, come mid season.

I notice this too. Seems MLB DFS is fairly popular but the forum dies off real quick.

• ghostfacekicker

@Njsum1 said...

I like MLB but it’s horrible. Mike Trout 0-4 games. Harden/Bron/ABC ever put up a 0? I mean they may not hit value but in MLB the line between beast/chalk/value play is blurry.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Also the mlb thread is terrible. Even on like 15 game slates, itโ€™s like 4 pages tops, come mid season.

Soooo boring…it’s like they never heard of GIFs
    LOL

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Soooo boring…it’s like they never heard of GIFs
    LOL

All us regulars here need to keep it going in the MLB forum this year.

• frugal

Man…can’t decide on Dame. Half my brain says “look at that usage and matchup, lock him in!” the other half says “No way Lillard has a ceiling game in a certain blowout”.

• jess701

@frugal said...

LOL I will be there

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.