NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Soooo boring…it’s like they never heard of GIFs
    LOL

Haha..no, it’s true, most fitting Lebowski gif I could find.

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

Man…can’t decide on Dame. Half my brain says “look at that usage and matchup, lock him in!” the other half says “No way Lillard has a ceiling game in a certain blowout”.

Everyone’s quick to write this off as a blowout, but Portland is down its second and third leading scorer.

Seth/Harkless/Aminu can’t create their own shot, that’s 3/5s of the starting lineup. I see Lillard and Kanter pnr all night, lots of kick outs to questionable shooters, lots of boards for Kanter and Rolo (and to a lesser extent, Aminu).

Aminu probably gets around 30 minutes, Collins 20ish. Raps were at full strength last night and it still took them 3 quarters to close out the Bulls. I think this one stays close, and I think fading Kanter is DFS suicide tonight.

• queensfinest

collins, harkless or caboclo?

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

Everyone’s quick to write this off as a blowout, but Portland is down its second and third leading scorer.

Not just that, Chicago scrubs are superstars. 😁 last game anyway.

The only game I’m writing off as a blowout is Utah/La. Which means…it will be 140-135 2OT.

As always play whoever you want. Gonna need some uncooked points from somewhere.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Originally thought I was going to play some Collins but after looking into it does anyone else think he just continues to split time with Aminu, Kanter takes Nurks mins and Leonard gets Kanter’s mins?

• zpa1989

anyone trying to get leverage off seldon with blakeney or sampson on FD? or do we just eat that chalk. i’m torn on this question.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

Seth/Harkless/Aminu can’t create their own shot, that’s 3/5s of the starting lineup. I see Lillard and Kanter pnr all night, lots of kick outs to questionable shooters, lots of boards for Kanter and Rolo (and to a lesser extent, Aminu).

Aminu probably gets around 30 minutes, Collins 20ish. Raps were at full strength last night and it still took them 3 quarters to close out the Bulls. I think this one stays close, and I think fading Kanter is DFS suicide tonight.

I’m not fading Kanter, it’s Dame I don’t know what to do with. I guess it really comes down to Booker or Lillard.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Not just that, Chicago scrubs are superstars. 😁 last game anyway.

The only game I’m writing off as a blowout is Utah/La. Which means…it will be 140-135 2OT.

As always play whoever you want. Gonna need some uncooked points from somewhere.

I changed my mind. I’m adding felicio because well, I enjoy it. LOL

• Njsum1

The other reason MLB thread is boring is because injuries don’t have a ripple effect like in NBA.

At least half of the conversation in this thread, other than the fantastic array of gifs, stems from plays to make because Other Guys are out. Go back and look at every thread, most of it is just who benefits most from injuries and how that will effect fantasy scoring. There is none of that in MLB. It’s not like if Trout is out the guy replacing him who likely will be hitting 8th becomes a value. Less to talk about.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

12x 😎

• jess701

Hey nothing is as bad as Nascar threads wow that is a tough one there!

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

12x 😎

😉

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

😉

Lmao

• BBWC_10

Status note: Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) remains out for Thursday.

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet Like Direct message

Is anyone else sick of this every day?

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

Hey nothing is as bad as Nascar threads wow that is a tough one there!

WOAT!

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

I’m not fading Kanter, it’s Dame I don’t know what to do with. I guess it really comes down to Booker or Lillard.

Yeah, I think Lillard/Booker are by far the best high-end plays tonight. All my lineups currently have both, and some with PG13 as well.

I just want WAS news. Doesn’t sound like Beal’s load will ever be managed, but McRae/Randle would be nice pivots from CHI chalk. I think at least one of Sato or Bryant will have a big game tonight. Not much else appealing on the WAS side.

• chronoxiong

@Njsum1 said...

The other reason MLB thread is boring is because injuries don’t have a ripple effect like in NBA.

At least half of the conversation in this thread, other than the fantastic array of gifs, stems from plays to make because Other Guys are out. Go back and look at every thread, most of it is just who benefits most from injuries and how that will effect fantasy scoring. There is none of that in MLB. It’s not like if Trout is out the guy replacing him who likely will be hitting 8th becomes a value. Less to talk about.

Thats the reason why I dread MLB. Value plays you say? Just because Mike Trout is getting a day off doesn’t mean the guy replacing him will duplicate what Trout can do out there on the field. He might go for 0-3 and you missed out on another player who had a good “match-up”. MLB is too much for me to figure out. I had enough of it.

• BerkeleyBoss

@zpa1989 said...

anyone trying to get leverage off seldon with blakeney or sampson on FD? or do we just eat that chalk. i’m torn on this question.

I legit think that Selden has 50 point upside tonight, so I’m just gonna load up. If you want to pivot tho, Sampson seems like the best way to go.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, I think Lillard/Booker are by far the best high-end plays tonight. All my lineups currently have both, and some with PG13 as well.

I just want WAS news. Doesn’t sound like Beal’s load will ever be managed, but McRae/Randle would be nice pivots from CHI chalk. I think at least one of Sato or Bryant will have a big game tonight. Not much else appealing on the WAS side.

MPE on DK makes things easy. On Yahoo playing Booker and Dame limits access to the best value tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Need Beal and Conley news….

Looking at lineup construction and debating how much RWB I want… Dame should match his output tonight?

• Benf15harp

@RipCityRings said...

No Bobby P?
    Source: Ben Knows

• captainwacky

@chronoxiong said...

Thats the reason why I dread MLB. Value plays you say? Just because Mike Trout is getting a day off doesn’t mean the guy replacing him will duplicate what Trout can do out there on the field. He might go for 0-3 and you missed out on another player who had a good “match-up”. MLB is too much for me to figure out. I had enough of it.

That’s why MLB is great— anyone hitter who is 50 percent owned is literally an autofade, whereas you have to eat the chalk in other sports some times. Being contrarian in MLB is so, so easy comparatively.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I’ve had my MLB lineup for tomorrow done for a week already. Stacking Brewer lefty’s, with Yankee righties, with a mid tier pitcher.

• captainwacky

good 4 guard lineup, bulls!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.