NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Those of you who are going to roster Wayne Selden Jr. Keep in mind, he’s a pure scorer. If he’s not going to score 20 real points for you, chances are, he might not hit 20 fdp. He’s actually the main guy I dont trust the most in my FD lineup. On Yahoo, I am fading him for that reason of needing 20 real points to most likely hit value.

Ever hear of that stupid drop the score? That is where Selden belongs.

• cjs5555

@ScofieldReturns said...

chi has 4 min priced sg and i can only play one…who is the chucker? selden?

i was thinking about maybe taking a flier on Alkins as a contrarian move in case he gets like 20-some minutes out of nowhere (he is active tonight and it’s b2b) and with shaq, selden and blakeney starting, that leaves him as the only other backup guard after arci… of course, could also be a DNP

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Jennifer being in may be the best spend up play on the slate.

I’m 100 percent on DK.

• SoreOnSunday

People are forgetting about Conley breaking the record tonight just saying ;)

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

i was thinking about maybe taking a flier on Alkins as a contrarian move in case he gets like 20-some minutes out of nowhere (he is active tonight and it’s b2b) and with shaq, selden and blakeney starting, that leaves him as the only other backup guard after arci… of course, could also be a DNP

He’s the only bull I haven’t gotten to yet. Don’t think I’m going to, but I guess I get it? I love Blakeney and TLC, especially blakeney as the pivot to selden and Harrison to a degree. I’ve even gone sampson, but Alkins just doesn’t stand out to me in any way. Hopefully he goes christian wood for ya!

• mr_papageorgio

My sneaky (?) play of the night. Don’t go chasing it.

• ASitar

Westy/PG/Bog/Turner/Sabonis.

Hopefully that’s a sneaky lower owned game.

• Fhukle

Will Conley outscore J-Val? I have J-Val in my Util position, but could move down to Conley and use the extra $300, not sure if that thigh is going to mess with him or not.

• jess701

@tmarohl said...

Ever hear of that stupid drop the score? That is where Selden belongs.

Is that like drop the mic!! GL tonght tmarohl!!

• cjs5555

@captainwacky said...

He’s the only bull I haven’t gotten to yet. Don’t think I’m going to, but I guess I get it? I love Blakeney and TLC, especially blakeney as the pivot to selden and Harrison to a degree. I’ve even gone sampson, but Alkins just doesn’t stand out to me in any way. Hopefully he goes christian wood for ya!

i don’t think i have the guts to do it with my single bullet so right now i’m being contrarian by avoiding bulls, but i guess i’ve got 45 min to change my mind

• dragon1952

@monarch said...

He has been awful but Layman fits into this game better with the Bulls playing 6’4 guys at power forward as opposed to Harkless, Aminu, Collins etc. Anyone on Layman at 3.4k?

If he only got 13 min last game in 2OT’s not sure why he’d be a great play tonight ….unless there was a reason last night that I don’t know about.

• monarch

I’m only playing Alkins and Samson from the Bulls. They will hit value on effort alone

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

ah, the more mediocre TLC…dude gets minutes but seems to do nothing with them..

• mbunner23

I’m going to regret fading Ayton aren’t I?

• zpa1989

@monarch said...

I’m only playing Alkins and Samson from the Bulls. They will hit value on effort alone

really?

im thinking about mass swaping off seldon for sampson or blakeney to get leverage. im scared tho.

scared money don’t make money!

just hate to see seldon go balistic and try and pivot off the chalk and watch the field lap me.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yeah, I have some too. He has shown some random upside in the past when processing.

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

I’m going to regret fading Ayton aren’t I?

I did bud so we will fall togather lol!

• monarch

@zpa1989 said...

really?

im thinking about mass swaping off seldon for sampson or blakeney to get leverage. im scared tho.

scared money don’t make money!

just hate to see seldon go balistic and try and pivot off the chalk and watch the field lap me.

I might add Selden to give me three.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I am a bulls fan and do tons of dfs homework and I legitimately can’t get anything on Alkins.

• mr_papageorgio

Back to the Thomas Bryant well. I better start drinking now.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Back to the Thomas Bryant well. I better start drinking now.

yep.

• mr_papageorgio

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I have some too. He has shown some random upside in the past when processing.

Someone has to score for the Bulls right? My prediction is that one of the 3 starters crushes value, the other do ok, and one bench guy goes 8x+. I’m going Shaq and TLC but honestly it could be any of them.

• Dfspacman

Skal Labissiere tonite Chris Wood

• ScofieldReturns

@SoreOnSunday said...

People are forgetting about Conley breaking the record tonight just saying ;)

watch him score 8 points and then sit the rest of the game lmao

• Njsum1

@mr_papageorgio said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler