NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I am a bulls fan and do tons of dfs homework and I legitimately can’t get anything on Alkins.

He seems to board at a high rate at every level…probably plays both forward positions tonight I’m guessing.

• monarch

Why has Jerami Grant been bad the past two weeks or so?

• Benf15harp

@ScofieldReturns said...

watch him score 8 points and then sit the rest of the game lmao

• draggin49

Are lakers guys the trap of the night with LBJ out ?
    Utah has been solid and lakers on the road

• cjs5555

@draggin49 said...

well the spread is -15.5

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@draggin49 said...

Lance doesn’t really know who’s on his team or is facing him; he’ll either do cool shit or fail miserably regardless of matchup.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Ever hear of that stupid drop the score? That is where Selden belongs.

Of course. Thats why I’m willing to play him on FD. But on Yahoo, that gimmick doesn’t exist there so I have to be selective of who I want to play on that site.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Dropped a couple of gems in the bottom of page 19 and 20…moreso Page 19. just want make to sure you saw it. 😁 Wouldn’t want you making lineups without that valuable info. 😉

• Jonas137

Lineup note: Blazers will start Lillard, Layman, Harkless, Aminu, Kanter on Wednesday.

That’s a fairly big lineup, not sure why Layman over Curry but works for my single bullet regardless.

• zpa1989

is dorsey or wright starting tonight ? just can’t decide if they are worth it or not

• zpa1989

i think aminu could suprise people tonight. i think its worth it in gpp if he gets hot. that 40 point ceiling is in him still, i think.

• ASitar

@Jonas137 said...

Lineup note: Blazers will start Lillard, Layman, Harkless, Aminu, Kanter on Wednesday.

That’s a fairly big lineup, not sure why Layman over Curry but works for my single bullet regardless.

I have zero Aminu, Layman and Harkless. Does that boost one of those 3 to start?

• eatmyturf23

NBA on-topic: I can’t believe I’m playing tonight’s slate. But it’s only $2.50 I’m spending haha.

related topic:

• We have an MLB 3-day $1 yahoo league needing 7 people for tomorrow!
    • PM me if you want to join!! (via PM, b/c I’m trying to exclude lurkers/non-RG folks).

See this post for more begging and gifs: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/mlb-opening-day-3-28-2976245?page=4#reply-2983775

• dcsports21

I see a lot of talk of who’s gonna score for Chi. Yes, a lotta guys played big mins last night but they don’t t play again til Saturday. They are a young team so I don’t see why they would tone guys back tonight

• cjs5555

@Jonas137 said...

they’ve been starting layman with mccollum out….then hood usually comes into replace him after a few minutes, curry comes typically late in first, gets the benefit of additional usage with dame out.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Dropped a couple of gems in the bottom of page 19 and 20…moreso Page 19. just want make to sure you saw it. 😁 Wouldn’t want you making lineups without that valuable info. 😉

LOL

• draggin49

How many mins do we think Kanter gets tonight ? I’m kind of on the fence with using him or not

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I am a bulls fan and do tons of dfs homework and I legitimately can’t get anything on Alkins.

I’m sorry to hear that you are a Bulls fan :). Alkins played 44 games in the G-League this season, starting 17 of them. He averaged 26.1 minutes per game. Average was 11.5 points, 5.5 points, 3 assists, 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocks this year.
    He is 6’5” and wights 220 lbs.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@dcsports21 said...

I see a lot of talk of who’s gonna score for Chi. Yes, a lotta guys played big mins last night but they don’t t play again til Saturday. They are a young team so I don’t see why they would tone guys back tonight

Selden has had some knee problems recently and is the only one who got into 40 minutes— don’t get me wrong, I have decent exposure, he’s just the one I could see being limited in some capacity.

• jess701

GL guys and GIrl tonight lets get this!!!

• Benf15harp

• dcsports21

@captainwacky said...

Selden has had some knee problems recently and is the only one who got into 40 minutes— don’t get me wrong, I have decent exposure, he’s just the one I could see being limited in some capacity.

True but Selden hasn’t missed a game since early December. I’m not saying someone like him is a must play, more so saying I’m not chasing after someone like Alkins instead

• monarch

These are the nights my wife hates. The Warriors are on yet I’ll be watching the Bulls G league dudes.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

Ironically, the best thing about this slate is that Beal is seemingly still playing so whatever potential Jordan McRae day isn’t wasted on one with comparable abundant value. Keep your eye out for that dude.

• kps3205s

@fongster said...

these forums would be much better if people who posted gifs were permanently banned. i’m sure the quality of discussion would improve dramatically.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler