NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@dcsports21 said...

True but Selden hasn’t missed a game since early December. I’m not saying someone like him is a must play, more so saying I’m not chasing after someone like Alkins instead

Well yeah, I have way more selden that Alkins— I was talked into two shares or Alkins, and will gladly thank Monarch if he crushes!

• monarch

@draggin49 said...

How many mins do we think Kanter gets tonight ? I’m kind of on the fence with using him or not

I am playing him. I think eight minutes to start…another six minutes to close the 1st half and eight minutes to open the second half…that is my guess which puts him around 22 minutes with room for 26 if the game is tight.

• zpa1989

to dorsey or not to dorsey…..that is the question

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Well yeah, I have way more selden that Alkins— I was talked into two shares or Alkins, and will gladly thank Monarch if he crushes!

Ha…he and Samson are missing their G League playoff game for this!

• monarch

Not sure if this is good or bad

K.C. Johnson

Verified account

@KCJHoop
    38m38 minutes ago
    More
    Rawle Alkins said he got a text at about 11 PM Tuesday when he was with Windy City Bulls in New York telling he had a 7 AM flight to Chicago.

0 replies 3 retweets 10 likes
    Reply Retweet 3 Like 10 Direct message

• zpa1989

who starts at PG for the suns tonight? okobo or melton?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

I tried out for the G league like 8 years ago when it was the D league— maybe the bulls will run me out there!

• dcsports21

Not much Devin Booker chatter…

• damionismyname

@captainwacky said...

Ironically, the best thing about this slate is that Beal is seemingly still playing so whatever potential Jordan McRae day isn’t wasted on one with comparable abundant value. Keep your eye out for that dude.

yeah, I got him in 1 tonight on fd just in case.

• ASitar

I got a little Mikal. He may surprise tonight

• Njsum1

I have so much PG13 because I’m strictly a narrative player.

But seriously….it seems like PF is iffy, and I’m taking my tartare points there. He’s got upside too, hoping he comes through. 🤷‍♂️

Jimmer-Tyme!

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I tried out for the G league like 8 years ago when it was the D league— maybe the bulls will run me out there!

Well, if you were in the DK player pool and 3k, I would consider rostering you

• jess701

@ASitar said...

I got a little Mikal. He may surprise tonight

Sounds like a personal problem!!!

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Jimmer-Tyme!

• jess701

There he is 866 go getem!!

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I’d throw you in a quarter lineup for 3k 😁

Just don’t stand in the corner all night. I’d hope if you weren’t getting enough usage to pay off the 3k tag, you steal the ball from your teammates, just to make the magic happen.

#dfslegend 😁

• kps3205s

Anyone firing up Troy Daniels other than myself? Single LU for DK is looking a little chalky.

• samuri8

Whatever I do tonight can’t be as bad as playing two gophers from the same group in match play.

• superjon

@dcsports21 said...

10.7 on FD is the highest he’s been all year.

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

Anyone firing up Troy Daniels other than myself? Single LU for DK is looking a little chalky.

Got him in 1 of 12

Yeah man only playing $5-6 per day until Playoff… or until I love a certain slate. Laying low.

• moosedrool

Layman and Holmes in 16k single on FD…what could go wrong?

• kps3205s

@dcsports21 said...

• jcotdl

GL all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler