NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SkateFiend

So apparently the entire Suns team lays down to allow scoring binges for Booker. Melton gets 20 minutes of action and takes 4 shots. He’s a starting point guard in name only. The other guys also take 4 shots and missed 3 of them, and then grab the occasional rebound and give the ball to Booker.

If the rest of the season is just fan service, then why not just start Jimmer Federette the rest of the season? When Jamal Crawford is the second or third best shooter of the night you know the team is making a mockery out of the game.

• damionismyname

@SkateFiend said...

So apparently the entire Suns team lays down to allow scoring binges for Booker. Melton gets 20 minutes of action and takes 4 shots. He’s a starting point guard in name only. The other guys also take 4 shots and missed 3 of them, and then grab the occasional rebound and give the ball to Booker.

If the rest of the season is just fan service, then why not just start Jimmer Federette the rest of the season? When Jamal Crawford is the second or third best shooter of the night you know the team is making a mockery out of the game.

just play him for the rest of the season, he’s going to just ball hog and shoot every shot so might as well get the fantasy points for it.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

Because Jimmer apparently sucks really bad.

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

just play him for the rest of the season, he’s going to just ball hog and shoot every shot so might as well get the fantasy points for it.

I’ll be forced to play him and his price will shoot up, but the Suns may try to limit his action, especially in blowouts. The Suns will eventually get blown out if the rest of the offense insist on doing nothing. Melton and Bridges are like crappier versions of PJ Tucker. They do almost nothing in 20-25 minutes.

I think tomorrow will by my last day of NBA DFS (for this season) on DK and FD. Those two sites are not sustainable for small time players, at least when it comes to NBA. I just can’t deal with the randomness at the moment.

• damionismyname

@SkateFiend said...

I’ll be forced to play him and his price will shoot up, but the Suns may try to limit his action, especially in blowouts. The Suns will eventually get blown out if the rest of the offense insist on doing nothing. Melton and Bridges are like crappier versions of PJ Tucker. They do almost nothing in 20-25 minutes.

I think tomorrow will by my last day of NBA DFS (for this season) on DK and FD. Those two sites are not sustainable for small time players, at least when it comes to NBA. I just can’t deal with the randomness at the moment.

its not tbh, I don’t know why I keep doing it because the variance(luck) is large and you normally need bigger bankroll to sustain and if not you gotta get extremely lucky with your limited entries. I thought I had a good read on today’s slate and lost $50.

• chronoxiong

This s@*% is pissing me off. I am not winning like how I was during this time of the year. I knew to not eff with the Blazers because I knew the Bulls were going to get blown out. I never had Lillard and Kanter in my original dummy lineups. I had Harrison and Seth Curry. I’m just mad right now. I just redeposited money on both FD and Yahoo because I have donated whatever I had for the past month. This is a travesty! And Thomas Bryant killed the chalk on Tuesday night but decided to reward whoever was kind enough to play him tonight. I had no guts to play him. He turned out to be the cheap Center to play instead of Kanter. God damn it! I lost on both sites tonight. I sorta increased my action too. So mad….

• SkateFiend

@chronoxiong said...

This s@*% is pissing me off. I am not winning like how I was during this time of the year. I knew to not eff with the Blazers because I knew the Bulls were going to get blown out. I never had Lillard and Kanter in my original dummy lineups. I had Harrison and Seth Curry. I’m just mad right now. I just redeposited money on both FD and Yahoo because I have donated whatever I had for the past month. This is a travesty! And Thomas Bryant killed the chalk on Tuesday night but decided to reward whoever was kind enough to play him tonight. I had no guts to play him. He turned out to be the cheap Center to play instead of Kanter. God damn it! I lost on both sites tonight. I sorta increased my action too. So mad….

You’ll have better luck with NHL and MLB, especially at Yahoo. Seriously. My Boston semi stack was enough to win me money in the NHL. When Lillard busted my NBA action was done.

• whothis

Hindsight 20/20, we all been watching basketball all year. We should of all faded blazers vs decimated bulls. Even if kanter got 30 – 35 and Dame hit 40 by 3rd he would of sat 4th quarter. Stotts not gonna run Dame, he needs to save him some mins for playoff run. They played 13 last night.

U needed 380 to win dk $1 and 383 to win dk $4. Cablco repeat performance for the naysayers, Byrant game late, Parker back from the dead, Bulls value, easy game when u know the puzzle

• $

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler