8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

Major comeback in progress by the Pistons.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Pritchard has 23 pts halfway in the 2nd…. this is getting beyond stupid

Had 100% Pritchard also before all the Milwaukee’s came out.. so I reduced those, went w Antetokounmpo, and some Toupane’s like an idiot, went up to others like LaViney and Brown…. now I will have O coming back again. Never could I imagine I could lose 100% of what I put in almost daily and it’s been happening often. A “bad day” used to be getting half my money back. Really furious right now about Pritchard. Knew it was a good play at 3200. Why change anything? I just continue to beat myself. Can’t blame anything else.

• noddy

Wizzard coach should be fired.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Holey Moses!

One Pritchard has Aminu, and the other has Robinson. Not that anyone cares obviously. Sorry for all the bitching it’s just un-imaginable to have this negative of a result on a seemingly daily basis

• chronoxiong

Yahoo Baller: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8584267/130433855

I originally was torn between Burks and Ingles at that F spot. Same price. Damn! Why do I do this myself? I think I had a shot at killing it in the Baller tonight!!!!!!

17 and 19 for M Brown. Lol. At The Half. That’s unbelievable. Never considered the guy at all. I’m doing a lot wrong obviously.

• emoney1214

Diakite should have reb and assist there. Hopefully that’s corrected

• Bradsh86

Sooo Westbrook really going to have a 20/20 game as well..

• Bodhisattva

@Bodhisattva said...

Detroit’s gonna win this game, calling it now

nope. the table was set for ‘em… too bad they don’t have good basketball players.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Soft as shit buddies tatum and beal sink me🤢

• emoney1214

16th in the clutch shot. I know it won’t hold. Wish I didn’t cancel slam entry.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

17 and 19 for M Brown. Lol. At The Half. That’s unbelievable. Never considered the guy at all. I’m doing a lot wrong obviously.

I had him…. too many news… Played Kelly O at C… could have gone with Kelly O and F (had Nwora at PF) and Moses at C… but only had few minutes and wanted J Brown and Tobias (who by the way is 2% owned so I am either gonna get lucky or was bog time on the wrong track)… just didn’t want to lock the UTL spot in case of news in the late games…

Anyhow have Mitchell going nuclear, Nwora, Kelly O… need a good second half from Brunson and Brown

Fox, Tobias and Morris as I didn’t trust the CLE forwards so… basically I should have locked that UTL with Moses and just go down from Brunson or Brown…

Is just impossible to keep track of all news these days

• marvalgames

I thought ABC wasn’t playing??? O wait 4 for 4 from 3. Not him

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Are we sure is Thanassis playing and not Giannis?

• dominicanpapi

Had Grant everywhere on FD, if I just made the pivot down to Tate. I knew he was the play once Wood was ruled out. Have Russ, have Moses, have that 4K guy from the Bucks. Didn’t have Thanasis so not sure if it would have mattered

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Generational talents don’t play as poorly as Tatum does about 1/3 of the time. He’s just a solid NBA player.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Did Elf or Rose have Covid? I’m seeing 15 mins for Elf and 29 mins for Rose

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

BroLo and Pat C each with 30 mins

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

BroLo and Pat C each with 30 mins

Kind of shocked by that.

• zline34

@sochoice said...

Generational talents don’t play as poorly as Tatum does about 1/3 of the time. He’s just a solid NBA player.

Him and Kuzma were so overhyped. However, Moses is generational.

• Golfnut04240

The Timelord is doing his thing.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Kind of shocked by that.

Absolutely not blaming you as I thought you were correct that Brolo wouldn’t play so much if I go Thanis instead of Diakite in my Brown line (it was my util spot too) I would have a really good line going. 30 point swing.
    Too much news to fast

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@marvalgames said...

I thought ABC wasn’t playing??? O wait 4 for 4 from 3. Not him

that’s his doppelganger 123

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).