8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Kemba Walker (injury management) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/do36mY1Wh7

Semi Ojeleye (side) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/BGtPeUgsFv

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

It Fournier doesn’t fly to OKC I’m gonna have some Pritchard

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

I like Kleber. $3,800, 34 minutes probably

I like what you like. I like Klebr too.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So, FD’s been rushing to make position changes based on recent injuries and player changes.

Olynyk gets traded, Bam becomes a C.

Ball is out, Bledsoe moves to PG.

There’s been a couple others, I can’t recall off the top of my head, but they still have the Spurs all jacked up in full on nonsensical form.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Should we add Giannis to potential rest (I guess technically injured) candidates?

I think he will play unless they just want to punt the game.
    No Portis, No Tucker (unless he has improved since yesterday)

• samuri8

Plumdawg millionaire is clearly a superb player and should eat against the wizards, yet the Pistons are such a disgrace it’s hard to trust anyone on that roster. Last night he was hulk smashing his opponents per usual and they didn’t let him reach the stratosphere.

• captainwacky

I think an interesting wrench in the Beasley coming back ‘edge’ is how much more usage they’re giving to Edwards. You could make the argument that it kinda just replicates D’Lo’s former usage, but that was with KAT intermittently there. I love beasely, might toss a couple darts, but I’m not sure this is the spot to just YOLO him based on his prior usage.

• Pandamonious

@samuri8 said...

Plumdawg millionaire is clearly a superb player and should eat against the wizards, yet the Pistons are such a disgrace it’s hard to trust anyone on that roster. Last night he was hulk smashing his opponents per usual and they didn’t let him reach the stratosphere.

Eh, he played 30 minutes.

I will say, the Pistons have a lot of guys they’re looking at, and I’m guessing they’ll get pretty deep with that bench at times. They will be somewhat hard to trust right now especially the guards as they have what seems like 10.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I will say, the Pistons have a lot of guys they’re looking at, and I’m guessing they’ll get pretty deep with that bench at times. They will be somewhat hard to trust right now especially the guards as they have what seems like 10.

I thought I heard the Pistons were planning to buy Joseph out, then I saw he played like 15 minutes or something.

• Dunl0p

The B2B probably helps Beasley getting decent minutes and usage… really looks like a boom/bust pick so far

• tmarohl

At least Draysuck isn’t on the slate :)

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I thought I heard the Pistons were planning to buy Joseph out, then I saw he played like 15 minutes or something.

No idea. I just assumed they’d buy him out in the offseason. His contract for next season is something like 12 million, but has a 2 million buyout option.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So, FD’s been rushing to make position changes based on recent injuries and player changes.

Olynyk gets traded, Bam becomes a C.

Ball is out, Bledsoe moves to PG.

There’s been a couple others, I can’t recall off the top of my head, but they still have the Spurs all jacked up in full on nonsensical form.

Clarkson at PG is kind of puzzling.

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

Yeah the 1 guard rotation was weird, it was like ellington then lee then cojo for a bit all before half, then ellington then lee for like 2 minutes and frank jackson the rest of the way. yeah.

• samuri8

@Pandamonious said...

Are you playing plumdawg tonight?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

RG sleeping on Beasley. They don’t even have him with a mins projection. I think he goes right back to playing 30+ mins

He is not and was not injured. He has been practicing daily with the team. Agree 100%

• Pandamonious

@samuri8 said...

Are you playing plumdawg tonight?

Don’t know. He’ll be in my pool all day, then it’ll come down to what else opens up due to injuries and stuff.

• Brendan239

Bullish on a lot of guys tonight that have been underperforming/undercooked tonight but have “the ceiling” and will be low owned

Okoro
    Bledsoe
    NAW
    Sterling Brown
    Nance
    Mann
    Ellington
    SLO Mo
    Kleber
    Hachimura
    Stewart
    Steven Adams

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t know. He’ll be in my pool all day, then it’ll come down to what else opens up due to injuries and stuff.

He would most likely smash if they would let him play 34 minutes or more. I think he is fine at his current minutes, probably end up at 30-36 fantasy points.
    Hard not to just spend the extra $300 in salary (talking DK here) and take Williams and his massive upside with bleals. He should also get a little more usage with Kemba resting. I haven’t checked Fanduel pricing yet but I believe Plumdog is actually more expensive there?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Kevin Porter Jr. (quad) probable Saturday. https://t.co/fWRg83bw8F

• Pandamonious

@MickyD10970 said...

He would most likely smash if they would let him play 34 minutes or more. I think he is fine at his current minutes, probably end up at 30-36 fantasy points.
    Hard not to just spend the extra $300 in salary (talking DK here) and take Williams and his massive upside with bleals. He should also get a little more usage with Kemba resting. I haven’t checked Fanduel pricing yet but I believe Plumdog is actually more expensive there?

You know, I haven’t even looked yet. I got a late start today, but I just know C’s against Washington usually end up in my player pool, until I make final cuts unless I do end up using them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Evan Fournier (health protocols) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/t6EGFkJOwK

• Brendan239

Do you HAVE to use Brown or Tatum today? That total keeps on dropping, I can just see it being a blah game. Just like Chi/SA

• dominicanpapi

Stewart got ejected last night hence why Plumdog probably played a bit more.

• Potsmoke

@Brendan239 said...

Do you HAVE to use Brown or Tatum today? That total keeps on dropping, I can just see it being a blah game. Just like Chi/SA

Don’t think you have to with a slate this size but I’m certainly playing Tatum with his price down to 8400 on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).