8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess PG and Kawhi rested enough

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Paul George highest scorer on the slate, one time?

I think you are going to get that.

• chronoxiong

Did Dwight Howard get erected again? On back to back Los Angeles games?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Did Dwight Howard get erected again? On back to back Los Angeles games?

Correct

• tmarohl

OT in Sac wouldn’t suck too bad.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Moses, Sexton, Thanassis
    v
    Jaylen, Kelly O, Morris

Difference between not cashing and possibly $100k

Played too much like everyone else with the combos, today was the Wood scratch Kelly O starting that caused a chain reaction but really… no blame on Kelly O… he had a nice game at 3500 is just that we are beyond the “no margin for error” my lineup will finish well above 6x. Only dud Jaylen and not going to be close to the cash line.
    That’s mind boggling

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

OT in Sac wouldn’t suck too bad.

Fox started poorly but got there
    He has become one of the most consistent in that price range… even better than Jimmy

• tmarohl

How the hell did Harrison Barnes hit a 3 pointer with only .2 seconds on the clock? I thought you needed .3 to take a shot.

• chronoxiong

Lol at that Barnes game winner. Lol what are the odds?

• tyetwo42

340 on DK with Mitch Rob as center and had enough for Moses but was out on a date with the wife and missed the Horford news

• txdave41

Well congrats for the nth time to chipotleaddict for winning 40K. I thought these pros weren’t suppose to play the cheap GPPs on Fanduel. So sick of seeing guys who don’t need a break get all the breaks. But at least I won a lousy $20 with my 377 score.

• superjon

@superjon said...

We’ve been here before, just last night with Orlando.

Someone from MIL will be in the winning LU.

How many really boils down to how RWB does. If he busts, then it’ll probably just be one Buck.

Looks like winning LU on FD had RWB with 2 Bucks

• tmarohl

DK winning lineup was
    Westbrook
    Merrill
    Burks
    Nwora
    Towns
    George
    Thannasis
    Brown

• chronoxiong

Another great performance from me tonight. This was my Baller entry: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8584267/130433855

I only regret playing Ingles from that group. Problem is, I originally had Fox over Westbrook. Fox is just too hot right now and is cheaper. I think my original dummy lineup had potential too because I would have had $10 at the F spot to pick and it could have been Nwora instead of Ingles. Spent $21.50 and won $56.85 there.

FD, I crushed again. Scored 365.1 and cashed in the Small Shot here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/56150/contests/56150-245102674/entries/2428796394/scoring

I usually dont play those and I’m glad I picked the right night to play in that one. Well its because the Shot was $5 tonight and I said, nope lol. That lineup cashed me $8 in the Pick N Roll GPP and higher tiers in the other GPPs I was in. Great night for me. I spent $10 and won $40.15 on FD.

• tmarohl

Congrats Chrono

• captainwacky

lol well I was out at a friend’s birthday party and the last edits I made went for 21-25 train in the 4 point play because I was lazy and intoxicated… wish I had reversed my entries but I still had a pretty strong day.

• tmarohl

Going light tomorrow, because main slate sucks.

• RipCityRings

Put up 360 on DK with my single bullet for 62nd in the Jab Step. It’s always the nights you go light…

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Congrats Chrono

Thanks bro. I think I am only crushing these slates due to teams being forced to play 8 man rosters. I crushed the nights the Rockets had those value plays weeks ago with KPJ and Kenyon Martin Jr. I crushed the previous night the Magic had the 8 man roster. Tonight, same scenario with the Bucks and their 8 man roster. On regular nights, I just seem to suck and always land on landmines. Lol. It is unreal how that has happened to me this season. Looks like tomorrow is a 3 game slate. I’m gonna play light as I hate those slates. And I definitely should not bother with Yahoo lol. Glad my two straight nights of Yahoo action paid off.

• Alvance83

Woke to a tie in forum contest 👊 to the other 1st! I’m a one a month cash guy on dfs so smilin over the happy meal money

• dgballer

@Alvance83 said...

Woke to a tie in forum contest 👊 to the other 1st! I’m a one a month cash guy on dfs so smilin over the happy meal money

was that in the FanDuel forum contest. I didn’t think the DK forum ran last night.

• Alvance83

Dk $5 the $1 didn’t go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).