8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Stewart got ejected last night hence why Plumdog probably played a bit more.

I am completely off Detroit players until they stop using a rotation like San Antonio’s. Made the massive mistake last night against my better judgement to play McGruder who despite hitting every shot he took only got about 12 minutes as the starter.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Kevin Porter Jr. (quad) probable Saturday. https://t.co/fWRg83bw8F

He is on my 1st lineup. I think Wall plays tonight. Do you think he becomes 3rd wheel now behind Wall and Wood? I am afraid he might have a tougher time putting up a big score. Cant decide if he makes the final cut or not.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

He is on my 1st lineup. I think Wall plays tonight. Do you think he becomes 3rd wheel now behind Wall and Wood? I am afraid he might have a tougher time putting up a big score. Cant decide if he makes the final cut or not.

I think that kills McLemore and Sterling Brown.

• Dwbear1967

Definitely kills McLemore. I think S. Brown is still in play. I always view him as a junkyard type player, does alittle bit of everything. Sort of like Hart.

• frugal

@MickyD10970 said...

I am completely off Detroit players until they stop using a rotation like San Antonio’s. Made the massive mistake last night against my better judgement to play McGruder who despite hitting every shot he took only got about 12 minutes as the starter.

Yeah…DET guard rotation is likely to be deep fairly often. I think Bey and Grant are going to see 30+ when they start, most nights C minutes are going to be split between Plumee and Stewart in a 60/40 share. If DSJ is in and starting, I may throw him into 1.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #15

RG Tiered Ranking

Does Pritchard draw the start?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m sure they start G Will or something but I think Pritchard plays 30ish mins

• Brendan239

Pritchard can’t score 30 points in 40 minutes

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Terrance Mann is still super cheap. Anybody out in LA have a feel for if Kawi plays tonight? George is also to cheap if he is out.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I’m sure they start G Will or something but I think Pritchard plays 30ish mins

The question is who has the upside between the 2? I’m tempted to say neither and both hit ~20 FP, but Pritchard has flashed some games with 1+ FPPM.

• superjon

@MickyD10970 said...

Terrance Mann is still super cheap. Anybody out in LA have a feel for if Kawi plays tonight? George is also to cheap if he is out.

I think DDR outscores PG13 tonight, even if Kawhi sits

But I don’t see why you can’t play both depending on how the midrange looks at SG.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

I like Mann, but if Rondo plays it could be at his expense.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Pritchard can’t score 30 points in 40 minutes

30 points, no. 30 FP, absolutely. He hit 29.8 in 29 minutes on 2/11. However, fair to say most likely outcome is a < 1 FPPM performance.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I like Mann, but if Rondo plays it could be at his expense.

Don’t you think they moved Lou Will to get Mann more playing time? Everyone knows what Rondo brings, awful shooting and 100% ball focus on himself.

• Brendan239

Wouldn’t Reggir be the one to lose minutes, Mann’s performed well for LA and he plays D. Rondo is still interesting at PG if he plays.

• frugal

@superjon said...

I think DDR outscores PG13 tonight, even if Kawhi sits

But I don’t see why you can’t play both depending on how the midrange looks at SG.

How are you modeling CHI defense? IMHO, going to look very different with Vuc playing C. I realize that does nothing to strengthen the midrange where DDR thrives, but CHI isn’t going to be an as easy a target inside like they’ve been season to date, which is DDR’s 2nd most productive area. I also question whether CHI will continue to be a pace up spot, thinking they slow down considerably with Vuc playing.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@MickyD10970 said...

Don’t you think they moved Lou Will to get Mann more playing time? Everyone knows what Rondo brings, awful shooting and 100% ball focus on himself.

From what I read the only reason they moved Lou in the trade, was it was the only thing they could make work salary wise they were willing to move and Atlanta was willing to take. Granted, they must’ve felt confident enough in Mann to move Lou.

I guess the better question is does Rondo take more from Mann or Reggie? I’m guessing Reggie. Mann is more of a scorer, less distributor.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Wouldn’t Reggir be the one to lose minutes, Mann’s performed well for LA and he plays D. Rondo is still interesting at PG if he plays.

I think Kennard is the one who loses the most. Some Reggie also.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

I think they brought in Rondo because Reggie and Beverly are not competent point guards on a playoff team.

• frugal

@MickyD10970 said...

I agree. Though I wouldn’t be shocked to see Rondo start over Jackson/Bev. Mann should be the 6th man here and getting the minutes Lou Will was getting before. Not sure he sees 30 on a night to night basis unless he starts, mid 20’s off the bench.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

The question is who has the upside between the 2? I’m tempted to say neither and both hit ~20 FP, but Pritchard has flashed some games with 1+ FPPM.

I bet G-Will won’t even touch the ball much. It will be Smart, Tatum, Brown the whole time with Pritchard handling the ball with the 2nd unit I imagine. No Teague to worry about now either. I hate that Pritchard is PG only but hard to pass up at $3.2k

• frugal

Conley out…Lot’s of guards in great spots already, Mitchell and/or Clarkson now too. EDIT…(whispers Ingles too)

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Mike Conley (injury management) ruled out Saturday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I figured Rondo would just take the Lou Will role

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Clarkson/Doncic or Clarkson/Westbrook just went into the mega chalk stratosphere.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).