8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I bet G-Will won’t even touch the ball much. It will be Smart, Tatum, Brown the whole time with Pritchard handling the ball with the 2nd unit I imagine. No Teague to worry about now either. I hate that Pritchard is PG only but hard to pass up at $3.2k

Williams will get a handful of boards for sure and if he hits 2 or 3 shots and gets a steal, he’s good for 20 FP. Pritchard may have the ast upside to match Williams boards, but he’s way more shot dependent. Lookin at logs, he’ll likely need 10+ points to break 20 FP. BOS isn’t likely to run 5 man subs here, so I don’t know if Pritchard will get the FGA up to score unless he goes nuclear from 3.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll have Pritchard exposure and like him better than Williams, but I just don’t see him as a sure thing and he takes up a spot on a night with a lot of guards in great spots.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I figured Rondo would just take the Lou Will role

I figured Mann or Kennard, whichever one was hot, would take the Lou Will role.
    I think Rondo was brought in to be either the starter, or backup PG.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Ppl are gonna flock to clarkson when these are the real options.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I figured Mann or Kennard, whichever one was hot, would take the Lou Will role.
    I think Rondo was brought in to be either the starter, or backup PG.

That is what Lou Will’s role has been. Backup PG

• Brendan239

Soooooo Clarkson and Bledsoe are the same price on FD………

• frugal

Oh….BTW….Zion is going to kill the Mavs tonight. Just a head’s up. If it wasn’t a B2B here, I might take him 100%.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Soooooo Clarkson and Bledsoe are the same price on FD………

Fade both

• Brendan239

That ~$5,500 FD SG price range is tricky too

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Oh….BTW….Zion is going to kill the Mavs tonight. Just a head’s up. If it wasn’t a B2B here, I might take him 100%.

All inside players kill the Mavs

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

All inside players kill the Mavs

Yes they do. But assuming KP sits and WCS is still out due to COVID, they have only Kleber, Powell, and Boban to man the middle. Kleber has the best chance of at least challenging Zion, Powell is a horrible rim protector, and Boban isn’t going to be able to keep up with him.

• chronoxiong

That OKC/Boston game intrigues me. OKC is supposed to be tanking. Yet they do put up a fight in majority of their games. The Celtics are trying to win and now usage opens up with Kemba out. I expect Tatum, Jaylen and Marcus Smart to carry the load. With Time Lord out there to rebound and swat shots. Speaking of swatting shots, whats the deal with Moses Malone Brown? How come he played more mins than Horford the other night? Will that happen again tonight? But are the Celtics the kind of team that gets blocked a lot? Trying to figure out what to do on Yahoo in case I want to do the double Center strategy there.

• tmarohl

SF really sucks on DK today

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    13s
    Jarrett Allen (concussion) ruled out Saturday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    43s
    Collin Sexton (hamstring) probable Saturday.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

SF really sucks on DK today

Jingles

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

What do you think about klebar tonight?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Jarrett Allen (concussion) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/hBREO48g1C

Status note: Kevin Love, Taurean Prince, Matthew Dellavedova remain out Saturday.

Collin Sexton (hamstring) probable Saturday. https://t.co/4GWnjwSl8P

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Jingles

Kind of pricey

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Hartenstein szn? Lol

• frugal

@MickyD10970 said...

What do you think about klebar tonight?

Assuming KP sits, I like him and think he should play heavy minutes as NOP is a big team. Though, I have a sneaky feeling they start Boban tonight to match up with Adams so Kleber can match up with Zion. If KP plays, less interest though that might mean more open looks for him from 3 with the defense focusing on Luka and KP.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Hartenstein szn? Lol

Not far fetched actually, if he is active.

• Bodhisattva

Sooo, they just gonna roll Nance out as the 5 tonight?

Is Lamar Stevens any good at basketball?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Jarrett Allen (concussion) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/hBREO48g1C

Status note: Kevin Love, Taurean Prince, Matthew Dellavedova remain out Saturday.

Collin Sexton (hamstring) probable Saturday. https://t.co/4GWnjwSl8P

Nance going to start at C….Hmmmmm…

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Hartenstein szn? Lol

Is he actually available?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Really they probably just go with Nance at C for most of the game with Osman starting at the 4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).