8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Not far fetched actually, if he is active.

I’m trying to contain myself for the moment, because I’ve been known to over-hartenstein whenever the opportunity presents. And unlike some of the punts I’ve had success with, it usually doesn’t pan out.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Nance going to start at C….Hmmmmm…

He may be my small forward I was looking for on DK now

• billythekidcowboysheat

So isn’t nance now a 🔒?

I was watching the cavs last night, they could go small with wade i guess, but if hartnestein isn’t available, that leaves bolden who hasn’t been playing.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’m trying to contain myself for the moment, because I’ve been known to over-hartenstein whenever the opportunity presents. And unlike some of the punts I’ve had success with, it usually doesn’t pan out.

Wade probably starts.

• Bodhisattva

Hmmm yeah good spot for Osman now I guess. loathe rostering him though

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Det@Was – I’m surprised that Washington is only favored by 3.5 even with Beal being a question mark. While Washington is returning home and the first home game back after a road trip is not ideal, Detroit is playing the back end of a B2B and 3 games in 4 days while hitting the road for a single game before returning home for a four game stand. Anyway, Beal playing makes this game a lock for Washington covering. I’m loving Westy in this spot where he’ll be chalk if Brad plays and a high leverage play if Brad is out. Either way, I’m on him. Along with that, I have Plumdog, Beal, and DSJ all above 5x.

NY@Mil – NY is playing their first road game after a four game home stand which is bad. Milwaukee is playing the backend of a B2B which is bad. However, Milwaukee is playing their fifth consecutive home game, which is great. Still that spread of Mil -9 is still too massive. I have NY losing by 3 and that’s before considering the B2B and as Tmarohl pointed out, ABC may not be playing at 100%. 5 of Milwaukee’s losses have been stand alone losses while 9 of them have been in streaks. I’m saying this is a consecutive loss and NY comes away with the W. With NY ML being at +320, I’ll take it. DFS wise, ABC is the only player I have at 5x from this game, but if NY wins as I’m beginning to suspect, then Randle will have a really good game at a massively underowned percentage, making him a sweet high leverage play.

Bos@OKC – This is an interesting one. Boston is playing a the back end of a road B2B and a 3rd in 4 days wrapping a 4 game road trip while OKC is coming off 2 days rest in the second of a four game homestand. Add in Fournier, Walker, Ojeleye, SGA and Baz are all out. OKC is showing no fear in having Moses play next to Horford and I think this forces Boston into playing more Mortiz Wagner and Tacko than they hoped to. Matter of fact, Grant Williams on Roby is screaming mismatch to me. With all of these factors, I am absolutely in love with OKC winning this game, though not enough to make them my lock of the night. 5x guys include Time Lord, Moses, Tatum, and Smart, but the one really drawing my eye at limited ownership is Ty Jerome who has overtaken Kenrich in covering the 2 and 3 positions along with the 1.

Hou@Min – Both are on a B2B but the difference is Houston is on the road while Minnesota is hitting that sweet 4th consecutive home game. I already had Minnesota favored by 11 without these factors and with Vegas making Minnesota the 4.5 fave, I’m all in for my lock of the night. Taking T-Wolves in DFS will be scary because of the blowout potential and this could be one of those “Holy shit, how’d they score 140 in regulation” type games, but here we are. Bennie Mac will be one of the highest owned players tonight, but with a floor of 14, a case could be made for a complete fade here. I’m focusing on the potential blowout and will have a ton of Naz and KJ Martin along with Towns and Porter should it stay semi-close.

Chi@SA – Chicago opens a four game road trip and San Antonio is playing that sweet fourth consecutive home game. If it was any other set-up, I would have Chicago by 10.5 here, but Vegas is on the ball with Spurs as a 2 point fave. If I touch anything here it will be Chicago to win in a parlay, but I’m not banking on it. One other thing I do like about Chicago is coming off that sweet 2 day rest spot. I will probably even take a flier on Chicago covering 10. DFS wise, I have Vuc above 5x and his lownership intrigues me. Rudy Gay I havce at 5x too and low ownership. However, the one move I LOVE is Thad back to the bench and beating value with less than 1% ownership. With Markkanen and Vuc being redundant, I can certainly see a cut in Lauri’s minutes and an increase to Thad’s. It actually wouldn’t shock me if they reverse roles in the near future so they can take advantage of LM getting his full usage off that weak bench and Thad gives them offensive rebounds and shot blocking that the other two bigs lack.

Dal@NO – Dal opens a four game road trip with the back end of a B2B while NO is playing a B2B at home on a three game home stand. This should favor NO, but Doncic is on that sweet 2 day rest spot and the difference that makes can’t be overstated. I have Dallas covering, but won’t be doing much wagering here. I do like the over here as I have thos being the highest scoring game of the night. I have NAW, Adams, Bledsoe, Zion, and Donc all over 5x and will have Donc in almost every lineup I don’t have Westbrook in.

Mem@Uta – I was pretty proud of the Memphis pick last noght to cover against Utah. With Utah down Conley, you would think I would continue on the Memphis bandwagon. Here’s the deal though. Utah is playing a B2B at home while Memphis is playing a B2B on the road. Utah is now playing their third in a row at home while Memphis is playing their third in a row on the road. What’s all that mean? Too many factors in Utah’s favor, though I do still have Memphis covering the spread. Hold a gun to my head and Utah wins yet another close one, albeit lower scoring. I’ve got Ingles, Mitchell, and Kyle Anderson all over 5x here.

Phi@LAC – Philly has had a really nice run and is 11-1 in their last 12 with the only loss being an OT game against the Bucks. The Clippers are playing the first of a nine (9!!) game homestand. The Clippers are also playing their third game in four days. Meanwhile, Philly is playing that sweet fourth consecutive road game. It’s not my lock of the night, but give me the Philly moneyline for the win. Also, it’s a gamble, but I’d grab it later when the Clippers announce Leonard and Morris are playing and that moneyline increases from the current +165 to about +220. Dwight Howard ain’t dicking around with Zubac like he did Harrell and who stops Howard anyway? He’s my #1 C by far. Not even close. Add in Simmons to have a special game with the upset and low ownership for a great high leverage play. Now that I think about it, I’ll have him even more than Donc and try to roster both as much as I can.

Cle@Sac – I took a big L with my prediction of a Cleveland win yesterday and I almost made them my lock of the night last night. Sacramento’s playing that sweet third consecutive home game while Cleveland finishes a B2B on the road and 3rd game in last 4 days. I’ve got Sacramento by 13 and that’s my biggest margin of the night so I’m definitely on them covering the 8 point spread. I have Wade, Okoro, Hartenstein, Haliburton and Fox all over 5x, but I am tempering my expectations with what could see them not touching the court in the fourth quarter, except for Hartenstein who should be blowout proof.

• mdalb

In Vegas, Any good NBA bets are props?

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

So, FD’s been rushing to make position changes based on recent injuries and player changes.

Olynyk gets traded, Bam becomes a C.

Ball is out, Bledsoe moves to PG.

There’s been a couple others, I can’t recall off the top of my head, but they still have the Spurs all jacked up in full on nonsensical form.

They messed with Sac. Barnes to PF. Buddy to SF.

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

Det@Was – I’m surprised that Washington is only favored by 3.5 even with Beal being a question mark. While Washington is returning home and the first home game back after a road trip is not ideal, Detroit is playing the back end of a B2B and 3 games in 4 days while hitting the road for a single game before returning home for a four game stand. Anyway, Beal playing makes this game a lock for Washington covering. I’m loving Westy in this spot where he’ll be chalk if Brad plays and a high leverage play if Brad is out. Either way, I’m on him. Along with that, I have Plumdog, Beal, and DSJ all above 5x.

NY@Mil – NY is playing their first road game after a four game home stand which is bad. Milwaukee is playing the backend of a B2B which is bad. However, Milwaukee is playing their fifth consecutive home game, which is great. Still that spread of Mil -9 is still too massive. I have NY losing by 3 and that’s before considering the B2B and as Tmarohl pointed out, ABC may not be playing at 100%. 5 of Milwaukee’s losses have been stand alone losses while 9 of them have been in streaks. I’m saying this is a consecutive loss and NY comes away with the W. With NY ML being at +320, I’ll take it. DFS wise, ABC is the only player I have at 5x from this game, but if NY wins as I’m beginning to suspect, then Randle will have a really good game at a massively underowned percentage, making him a sweet high leverage play.

Bos@OKC – This is an interesting one. Boston is playing a the back end of a road B2B and a 3rd in 4 days wrapping a 4 game road trip while OKC is coming off 2 days rest in the second of a four game homestand. Add in Fournier, Walker, Ojeleye, SGA and Baz are all out. OKC is showing no fear in having Moses play next to Horford and I think this forces Boston into playing more Mortiz Wagner and Tacko than they hoped to. Matter of fact, Grant Williams on Roby is screaming mismatch to me. With all of these factors, I am absolutely in love with OKC winning this game, though not enough to make them my lock of the night. 5x guys include Time Lord, Moses, Tatum, and Smart, but the one really drawing my eye at limited ownership is Ty Jerome who has overtaken Kenrich in covering the 2 and 3 positions along with the 1.

Hou@Min – Both are on a B2B but the difference is Houston is on the road while Minnesota is hitting that sweet 4th consecutive home game. I already had Minnesota favored by 11 without these factors and with Vegas making Minnesota the 4.5 fave, I’m all in for my lock of the night. Taking T-Wolves in DFS will be scary because of the blowout potential and this could be one of those “Holy shit, how’d they score 140 in regulation” type games, but here we are. Bennie Mac will be one of the highest owned players tonight, but with a floor of 14, a case could be made for a complete fade here. I’m focusing on the potential blowout and will have a ton of Naz and KJ Martin along with Towns and Porter should it stay semi-close.

Chi@SA – Chicago opens a four game road trip and San Antonio is playing that sweet fourth consecutive home game. If it was any other set-up, I would have Chicago by 10.5 here, but Vegas is on the ball with Spurs as a 2 point fave. If I touch anything here it will be Chicago to win in a parlay, but I’m not banking on it. One other thing I do like about Chicago is coming off that sweet 2 day rest spot. I will probably even take a flier on Chicago covering 10. DFS wise, I have Vuc above 5x and his lownership intrigues me. Rudy Gay I havce at 5x too and low ownership. However, the one move I LOVE is Thad back to the bench and beating value with less than 1% ownership. With Markkanen and Vuc being redundant, I can certainly see a cut in Lauri’s minutes and an increase to Thad’s. It actually wouldn’t shock me if they reverse roles in the near future so they can take advantage of LM getting his full usage off that weak bench and Thad gives them offensive rebounds and shot blocking that the other two bigs lack.

Dal@NO – Dal opens a four game road trip with the back end of a B2B while NO is playing a B2B at home on a three game home stand. This should favor NO, but Doncic is on that sweet 2 day rest spot and the difference that makes can’t be overstated. I have Dallas covering, but won’t be doing much wagering here. I do like the over here as I have thos being the highest scoring game of the night. I have NAW, Adams, Bledsoe, Zion, and Donc all over 5x and will have Donc in almost every lineup I don’t have Westbrook in.

Mem@Uta – I was pretty proud of the Memphis pick last noght to cover against Utah. With Utah down Conley, you would think I would continue on the Memphis bandwagon. Here’s the deal though. Utah is playing a B2B at home while Memphis is playing a B2B on the road. Utah is now playing their third in a row at home while Memphis is playing their third in a row on the road. What’s all that mean? Too many factors in Utah’s favor, though I do still have Memphis covering the spread. Hold a gun to my head and Utah wins yet another close one, albeit lower scoring. I’ve got Ingles, Mitchell, and Kyle Anderson all over 5x here.

Phi@LAC – Philly has had a really nice run and is 11-1 in their last 12 with the only loss being an OT game against the Bucks. The Clippers are playing the first of a nine (9!!) game homestand. The Clippers are also playing their third game in four days. Meanwhile, Philly is playing that sweet fourth consecutive road game. It’s not my lock of the night, but give me the Philly moneyline for the win. Also, it’s a gamble, but I’d grab it later when the Clippers announce Leonard and Morris are playing and that moneyline increases from the current +165 to about +220. Dwight Howard ain’t dicking around with Zubac like he did Harrell and who stops Howard anyway? He’s my #1 C by far. Not even close. Add in Simmons to have a special game with the upset and low ownership for a great high leverage play. Now that I think about it, I’ll have him even more than Donc and try to roster both as much as I can.

Cle@Sac – I took a big L with my prediction of a Cleveland win yesterday and I almost made them my lock of the night last night. Sacramento’s playing that sweet third consecutive home game while Cleveland finishes a B2B on the road and 3rd game in last 4 days. I’ve got Sacramento by 13 and that’s my biggest margin of the night so I’m definitely on them covering the 8 point spread. I have Wade, Okoro, Hartenstein, Haliburton and Fox all over 5x, but I am tempering my expectations with what could see them not touching the court in the fourth quarter, except for Hartenstein who should be blowout proof.

You got a lot of guys in your analysis that we are not sure will be playing. Luka and Hartenstein for instance.

• charara1224

@MickyD10970 said...

I am completely off Detroit players until they stop using a rotation like San Antonio’s. Made the massive mistake last night against my better judgement to play McGruder who despite hitting every shot he took only got about 12 minutes as the starter.

The only guaranteed minutes moving forward are Grant, Bey and ill tentatively say DSJ for now. Everyone else is hard to judge.

• superjon

@feekdogg said...

They messed with Sac. Barnes to PF. Buddy to SF.

I just saw Horford was moved to PF

• Brendan239

If Bazely plays, does that hurt Poku? SGA out has been helping him and I can see 35-40 FD points

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

You got a lot of guys in your analysis that we are not sure will be playing. Luka and Hartenstein for instance.

I ain’t afraid of being scared, but I’m usually assuming questionables play unless they get that late out of nowhere add to the list.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

If Bazely plays, does that hurt Poku? SGA out has been helping him and I can see 35-40 FD points

Bazley is out. I want to know if Bradley can play

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Bazley is out. I want to know if Bradley can play

He was listed OUT in the 1:30 injury report

• Brendan239

Are Tate’s minutes safe?

Sheesh, tough crowd today. I was at my sons football from 11-3:30

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

He was listed OUT in the 1:30 injury report

Oh okay. Him and Rivers both

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Are Tate’s minutes safe?

I think Porter’s return hurts him a little, but still 30+ mins

• Calicapo

Anybody playing Valentine if LaVine sits?

• Brendan239

Hach or Beasley, Hach or Beasley….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Are Tate’s minutes safe?

Who is giving you a hard time Brendan? I’ll get them out of here.

Tate’s minutes should be fine, I think, since House is out. Porter is probably going to take like 15 minutes from McLemore and 15 minutes from Brown, maybe Tate loses a couple, but that’s it.

• Brendan239

I’m going from Wall to Simmons in my 1 Wall LU. Too many healthy bodies. Still like Sterling and Tate. Simmons should be 1/4 of the ownership of Wall too and is due.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

Anybody playing Valentine if LaVine sits?

Man, if LaVine sits, I don’t what I’ll do on DK, but Coby White is only 4.4K on FD, and still playing 25+ minutes and jacking up shots in the double digits.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Man, if LaVine sits, I don’t what I’ll do on DK, but Coby White is only 4.4K on FD, and still playing 25+ minutes and jacking up shots in the double digits.

Coby over Sato? $100 price difference

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Coby over Sato? $100 price difference

I think so

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).