8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) — T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 22.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) — T: 221.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

Bucks should give their staff the night off also. Let Twitter call the plays.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Looking at MIL…Forbes & Pat C may be the locks. So many guys I know absolutely nothing about going to see minutes there tonight.

Worried that Pat C ends up like Harris with BKN the other night

• Danielv22

@tmarohl said...

Merrill – Nwora – Forbes
    Connaughton
    Brook
    Miakite
    Thanasis
    Toupane

I would expect Brook and Connaughton to play very few minutes.

Are we sure NY can blowout this team wo Randle if he sits though?

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Merrill – Nwora – Forbes
    Connaughton
    Brook
    Miakite
    Thanasis
    Toupane

I would expect Brook and Connaughton to play very few minutes.

Yep – the bucks are the best in the biz at this routine. They have those guys active to be active, and might let them play a half. Look back at their games against like.. Atlanta a year or two ago for an example (I think; this is off the top of my head right now), but the deeper bench value is the stuff you want.

• frugal

@Danielv22 said...

Does blowout really matter? It’s a gamble as I don’t know these guys enough to say who, but 2 or 3 Bucks minimum are going to go off no matter the outcome. If Randle sits, maybe Barret and Taj on the flip side but there’s better players to target IMHO.

• captainwacky

@Danielv22 said...

I mean… they can and should. These games always get weird, but thibs is actually a coach you’d want in a situation like this. He doesn’t care who’s on the other side, he’s going to run his starters.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Does blowout really matter? It’s a gamble as I don’t know these guys enough to say who, but 2 or 3 Bucks minimum are going to go off no matter the outcome. If Randle sits, maybe Barret and Taj on the flip side but there’s better players to target IMHO.

Also a good point; who cares about the knicks’ guys and the Bucks are guaranteed their run regardless of the outcome.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    14s
    Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge plans to sign with the Brooklyn Nets, sources tell ESPN.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Just a hunch, it being a Saturday slate, and a fairly large slate, and some teams first game since the trade deadline and many teams on a B2B, or 3/4 situation a lot of the guys we’re talking about playing now, we’ll have little to no interest in by time 8 PM EST gets here.

I warned you all.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    14s
    Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge plans to sign with the Brooklyn Nets, sources tell ESPN.

What a tool

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Thanasis and Merrill I have as 1 DKP/min players so the only question to me is minutes.
    Can’t see less than 30 each.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Sexton (Garland) Jingles Harris J Brown PG13 east to fit if one doesn’t play RWB… maybe Mitchell should be in there

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Danielv22 said...

I have NY -5 with Randle sitting. If that line hits -11, I’ll hedge my NY outright at +265 with Milwaukee to cover.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

What a tool

Like I needed another reason to root against the nets….all the guys that never won get together with Kirye and KD because they are winners and will get them a ring…. lol…. like KD got Steph a ring and Kirye got LBJ a ring… sure 💯🤣

• @Pandamonious said...

What a tool

Lma👇🏼

• monarch

Mamadi Diakite has some talent. Far more than Thanasis

• dominicanpapi

Yeah I can’t see myself playing any Bucks tonight. You can already get to Russ pretty easily on FD. Probably better to go balanced rather than stars and scrubs

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah I can’t see myself playing any Bucks tonight. You can already get to Russ pretty easily on FD. Probably better to go balanced rather than stars and scrubs

I’m not saying I have a read on these guys, but some of them HAVE to go berserk. It would be really surprising to see a winning lineup on either site without a Buck in it… but this is how you get to eat your words later ;)

• Brendan240

@Bornsupreme said...

Why does Brendan always find worse plays and ask like its a play? Its nuts everyday?

I hear you man.

Anyone like Chase Edwards tonight

• frugal

@monarch said...

Never heard of him. Honestly, who ever starts is making my roster. IMHO, any of them could go off.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I tried that theory last night by fading Magic players. How do you think that worked out?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yeah, dude was a star in the G-league.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Never heard of him. Honestly, who ever starts is making my roster. IMHO, any of them could go off.

He was a stretch five at Virginia. Blocked shot upside. G League 1st team.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’m not saying I have a read on these guys, but some of them HAVE to go berserk. It would be really surprising to see a winning lineup on either site without a Buck in it… but this is how you get to eat your words later ;)

Wouldn’t CLE value going against SAC defense be safer that MIL value?

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

Thanasis and Merrill I have as 1 DKP/min players so the only question to me is minutes.
    Can’t see less than 30 each.

Last year against Atlanta, Coach Bud ran Frank Mason 48 minutes in a similar situation.

I don’t like Thanasis at all.

I like Merril, Nwora, Toupane and Diakite

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).