7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• River2009

Pho Atl stack with Harden and klay sounds like the move to me

• thebimonster

Such a juicy slate. Jusuf Nurkic mega revenge tonight.

• ASitar

Feel like you have to use Harden to cash tonight. I also want to use both THJ and Prince. Also looking at Lin and Long.

GL tonight.

• sherm

Tiago splitter is healthy and was recalled from the d league yesterday. Anyone thinks or knows he’ll get at least 20min today? Even 15? He’s looking like a viable punt play

• thebimonster

Be careful with Harden tonight. Sore wrist which was heavily bandaged after Sunday’s game, and they are pretty much locked into the 3 seed so they may limit him a bit.

• DontTrustTheProcess

I’m not sure if I like Harden tonight. Usually those types of games they never reach value. Maybe Klay or Ariza but not sure. What do you guys think?

• superjon

The only person that seems like a lock so far is Dame.

3 games vs Den this year. Avg 36/8/5

• jeffreybuckets

on the flip-side you can hope injury scares people off Harden and hope goes bonkers with low ownership; Not likely though

• thebimonster

The bad thing about Booker now is that you’ve seen his insane ceiling, so you need at least 1 lineup with him given Phoenix’s situation. He prob won’t do it again, but if he does, you don’t want to be on the other side of it (or even if he goes for 60+ FP).

• DontTrustTheProcess

@superjon said...

The only person that seems like a lock so far is Dame.

3 games vs Den this year. Avg 36/8/5

I think there’s alot of good spots for PG’s that can hit 40-45 at lower price don’t you think? Teague? Schroder? Rubio? Russell? Maybe even Ulis? Unless Lillard gets that 60 burger which is definitely doable.

• thebimonster

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I think there’s alot of good spots for PG’s that can hit 40-45 at lower price don’t you think? Teague? Schroder? Rubio? Russell? Maybe even Ulis? Unless Lillard gets that 60 burger which is definitely doable.

All in great spots. The position is loaded. And don’t forget Dragic against the team that stopped trying as well as Smith with no R-Jax and only $4500 (FD).

EDIT: And Lin, and McConnell, and Kemba…

• hcassidy

Problem is, the Denver game and the Lakers game aren’t on the main slate on DK

• DontTrustTheProcess

@thebimonster said...

All in great spots. The position is loaded. And don’t forget Dragic against the team that stopped trying as well as Smith with no R-Jax and only $4500 (FD).

EDIT: And Lin, and McConnell, and Kemba…

Is Bug Eyes R-Jax definitely out? Detroit/Miami game looks kind of ugly with Pace and all but most times you just never know.

• BigPod

over/under on 400 point night for someone? Lol

• 7klub06

Woke up this morning to see I hit over 300 for the first time in a long minute. Let’s keep the streak going

• 7klub06

DK pulled another stunt by putting Was vs LAL and Den vs Por on the late slate and raised up the money earnings

• DontTrustTheProcess

Anyone like Bojan vs. Lakers for a cheap SF on FD? Could see lots of minutes with blowout potential?

• hcassidy

Is Bug Eyes R-Jax definitely out? Detroit/Miami game looks kind of ugly with Pace and all but most times you just never know.

Seen it reported last night about 10:00 he was out, and may be shut down the rest of the season.

• superjon

Lillard busts less often and even if he does he still outscores most of them.

• superjon

Anyone like Bojan vs. Lakers for a cheap SF on FD? Could see lots of minutes with blowout potential?

Yep

• DontTrustTheProcess

Anyone know why Khris Dunn has been getting minutes? Will he do the same tonight?

• az0064

Apparantly he is still injured and only at 80%. At least that’s what Stan the Man is telling the media here in Detroit. The whole team chemistry is off anyway and they might shut him down for the season.

• JZ2318

Anyone know why Khris Dunn has been getting minutes? Will he do the same tonight?

He appears to be taking over the SG position for MIN, it is a little early to tell but it definitely looks like he will continue getting steady minutes at the 2 + backup time at the 1.

• moped_jones

I think I might try one lineup with non-Harden Houston players: P Bev, Lou, Gordon, Ariza, Capella (4 of those 5 on FD, maybe all 5 on DK)

A lot of scoring in that game and I don’t want Harden sucking up a large chunk of my cap space.

*EDIT: My DK core ended up being Be, Lou, Gordon, Cap, and had plenty left over for Harden. Hadn’t planned on it, but I will definitely be watching the HOU/GSW game tonight.The g/f should be quit pleased about that (end sarcasm)

• dnely17

Finished with 333 points in the NBA Shot on FD yesterday with Seth Curry in one of my SG spots. Oh what might’ve been.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).