7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• erizos17

@FoothillsFlash said...

Middleton is in.

Good now i dont even have to think about Beasley

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Warren would be a 100% lock for sure. Without Booker though I may dial back my Hawks exposure as well.

Atlanta isn’t exactly crawling with bodies either. No Thabo, no Milsap, no Bazemore. That leaves guys like Malcom Delaney Muscala, Humphries, Bembry, Kelly and Dunleavy as the only healthy bodies. Of that group if you are playing the blowout angle, Delaney, Muscala and Dunleavy could be worth a shot. With that said, this is a slate where you don’t need value so playing any of those guys is a donation.

• tmarohl

@erizos17 said...

Good now i dont even have to think about Beasley

You shouldn’t anyway because he isn’t ready to play in a game yet.

• hcassidy

@eli87 said...

I am not sure who would be on Green unless they start him at the 5 thats why i was asking if anyone thought Dekker may start at the 4 if Green plays the 4.. If Dekker fouls out its not a big deal then Ariza could switch like you mentioned which will only be while Green plays the 4 so it all depends on Kerr and what he decides! Beverly is technically their SG and a lot of stats may come from his defense. Certainly not from Gordon or Lou!

I get what your saying, and I agree with it. My thing is Ariza is their 2nd best defender, he actually has an inch on Green. That is why I could see him actually on Green to try and shut him down on the peripherals on the offensive side. If not Ariza, I could see them possible trotting out Harrell at the 4, which D’Antoni has said in the past he may do, because Harrell has earned minutes.

• draggin49

Who gets hardens matador defense ? Klay?

• bigkino217

@TeamTarek said...

what does it mean? hahah sorry my english suxx :D

barbosa is questionable

• bigkino217

@draggin49 said...

probably mccaw

• moped_jones

@GGee87 said...

Terrible priors against Detroit… I know Det is in freefall mode but there are just too many options to have to look at that game for players. I may look at James Johnson and Ish Smith a little bit but thats about it tonight. Usually LOVE targeting the Heat.

Whiteside has been abysmal against Detroit this year. I definitely will not be taking elementa’s advice and “locking him in” b/c I like making money.

So many better center plays tonight: KAT, Drummond, Lopez, Turner, Holmes, Nurkic, Capella, Zeller…..I am far too lazy to think of others but I think you get my point.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Atlanta isn’t exactly crawling with bodies either. No Thabo, no Milsap, no Bazemore. That leaves guys like Malcom Delaney Muscala, Humphries, Bembry, Kelly and Dunleavy as the only healthy bodies. Of that group if you are playing the blowout angle, Delaney, Muscala and Dunleavy could be worth a shot. With that said, this is a slate where you don’t need value so playing any of those guys is a donation.

I don’t want to play Hawks 2nd string, I have some exposure to Hawks starters and without Booker that game might be over quick. Looking at some pivots to other games right now.

EDIT: Easy pivots on Yahoo. Trickier on DK.

• moped_jones

@dgballer said...

Good luck corn flake

Same to you Fruit Loop.

• BerkeleyBoss

@TeamTarek said...

Guys if Booker out then is BARBOSA play of the night or?

Yea, but he’s questionable as well! Hopefully we’ll get some clarification in the next hour or so.

• bigkino217

how often do we hear coaches say a player may be rested a couple hours before the game, and then not rest them? i feel like it’s pretty low, right?

• TeamTarek

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yea, but he’s questionable as well! Hopefully we’ll get some clarification in the next hour or so.

uhhh and if BOTH out who starts?xd just wanna do some reasearch ;p

• hcassidy

@draggin49 said...

See my and Eli87 back in forth starting on page 14. I said and agree with bigkino that it will be McCaw who gets the ‘Beard’ treatment.

• moped_jones

@dgballer said...

Wow this sounds a little hostile. You can disagree with people but when they disagree with you it’s a different strory. Okay I see how it goes. All I know is I won’t be playing any Pistons tonight. Good luck Sir!!!

Nope. Not even the slightest bit upset with you. Nice projection though, LOL ;)

I don’t mind with people disagree with me and if their reasoning is stupid I will happily call them on it. :)

No hostility here. It’s actually kind of funny that you thought I was pissed, lol. I was attempting to match your level of snark.

• TeamTarek

@bigkino217 said...

how often do we hear coaches say a player may be rested a couple hours before the game, and then not rest them? i feel like it’s pretty low, right?

0% so far for me really there is probably 0 reason to say it (2 hours b4 game) and then not rest

• DefinitelyMiami

@dcsports21 said...

so the fact that your screen name has the word Miami in it has nothing to do with your love for Whiteside..?

It probably has everything to do with my love for Whiteside. Well, that and he is really,really good.
    Hassan is improving but there are still guys he struggles defending and Drummond seems to be one of them.

So yeah, I wouldnt mind stacking Ish and Drummond I see the game being close and going in the 205-210 total range.
    Maybe Im wrong and thats ok…..but maybe I will be right and make some solid $

• damionismyname

@Scottjmark said...

I don’t know why but widdumboise and dom twam and dirksigglerz annoy the shit out of me. Hardaway puts up 40 on FD.

lol 2 of them are one in the same.

• DefinitelyMiami

@tmarohl said...

You shouldn’t anyway because he isn’t ready to play in a game yet.

Thanks for the update Coach Kidd. Why was he at shoot around then though?

• frugal

@TeamTarek said...

Scrubs. Go check out their depth chart, the usage will go to the usual suspects.

• hcassidy

@TeamTarek said...

My guess would be Jarell Eddie, who played pretty good last time out that Booker sat. Which was against the Pistons, the 1st day of his 10 day contract. He put up 16.5 ftps in 29 minutes.

• BerkeleyBoss

@TeamTarek said...

Link

Q

Good question! They don’t really have any other healthy guards…Ronnie Price is questionable as well and Bledsoe and Knight are both shutdown for the year.

• dcsports21

So any possibility that Bledsoe suits up tonight if Booker “rests” ?

• draggin49

Anyone like iguodala on dk as a cheaper SG option?
    Wanted to play booker before I heard the possible rest news.
    Or if booker sits should I just build my gpp lineup around harden?

• moped_jones

@dcsports21 said...

Haha well done. Some guys just throw things out there with no proof or facts to back up their angle or argument.

LOL, yeah, or they just look at one small thing instead of the whole picture.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.