7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• FoothillsFlash

Anyone looking at Plumlee for the revenge factor? Or Nurkic for that matter? I would guess Nurkic would be happier where he’s at now. Perhaps it’s Plumlee who has the chip on his shoulder.

• sliceman11

@DefinitelyMiami said...

It probably has everything to do with my love for Whiteside. Well, that and he is really,really good.
    Hassan is improving but there are still guys he struggles defending and Drummond seems to be one of them.

So yeah, I wouldnt mind stacking Ish and Drummond I see the game being close and going in the 205-210 total range.
    Maybe Im wrong and thats ok…..but maybe I will be right and make some solid $

As a miami fan though, wouldnt you say whiteside is playing like a completely different player right now then when they faced off before? Idk i just dont see the upside. He had a solid night against a horrible rebounding knicks team. The question i keep wrestling with is if he can surpass those against whiteside on a b2b. We shall see!

• beezo5209

• Dirt_Lavert

Any obvious plays tonight?

Any chalk busts or blowouts?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon ball Z !

• crazydaisy2013

The Suns team total went up 2.25 points since it was set. It doesn’t look like he’s sitting yet.

• beachbum0266

Hey just jumping on forum for first time today. How do you guys feel about Chriss for his min and match up tonight. Really like Wiggins to.

• FoothillsFlash

Bazemore OUT

• bigkino217

@beachbum0266 said...

Hey just jumping on forum for first time today. How do you guys feel about Chriss for his min and match up tonight. Really like Wiggins to.

i like chriss more if booker sits

• zNaTuraL

@dcsports21 said...

So any possibility that Bledsoe suits up tonight if Booker “rests” ?

lol seriously doubt that. Wouldn’t even consider it

• TeamTarek

@crazydaisy2013 said...

The Suns team total went up 2.25 points since it was set. It doesn’t look like he’s sitting yet.

not true wtf

• FoothillsFlash

Thabo OUT

• frugal

Crap…just realized ATL on a B2B. I have some Howard, may need to rethink that.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Board a little disappointing today ..this is my first season playing NBA and even I know not to roster any shit bag Pistons and Beasley? Really?

• bigkino217

@FoothillsFlash said...

Bazemore OUT

for some reason i thought we already knew this, but i guess they just confirmed it again

• bigkino217

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Board a little disappointing today ..this is my first season playing NBA and even I know not to roster any shit bag Pistons and Beasley? Really?

i have some ish, but that’s it

• frugal

@TeamTarek said...

not true wtf

Per the RG O/U it shows an open at 103.5 and currently sitting at 106.75, fell .5 over the last hour.

• hcassidy

And Booker is out!!!!!

• FoothillsFlash

Booker OUT

• zNaTuraL

Value city tonight

• DefinitelyMiami

@sliceman11 said...

wouldnt you say whiteside is playing like a completely different player right now then when they faced off before

The whole HEAT team is and the last time they played was 2 months ago but 21 reb/17 points is impressive…and at 7.4K on DK Im fine taking my shot especially considering there will most likely be no foul trouble

• moped_jones

@hcassidy said...

And Booker is out!!!!!

Oh hamburgers :(

Had him in 2 FD lineups that I really liked. Probably pay down SG and pay up for Warren.

• hcassidy

@zNaTuraL said...

Value city tonight

If the late slate on DK was included in the main I could fit 6 with 2 value and be very damn happy right now.

• DefinitelyMiami

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

No one was rostering Beasley. No one was even considering rostering Beasley unless he was starting.
    If he was starting he wouldnt have killed anyones LU if he was a dud at 4.4K

As for the Pistons we have beaten that to death

• hcassidy

The one thing that agitates me is Sean Kilpatrick salary on DK. Guy hasn’t played in 2 weeks yet from last time he played his salary has gone up 100.00 to 5.0K

• XxHeisenbergxX

@hcassidy said...

If the late slate on DK was included in the main I could fit 6 with 2 value and be very damn happy right now.

Bought a late slate ticket on DK and have 1600 left over and very happy with my LU

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.