7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Wizkids2

turner, nurkic or lopez?

• draggin49

Blah, there goes using booker.
    I keep tinkering with my crazy $8 gpp lineup and I just don’t think it has enough upside with harden in there unless I’m overlooking some cheap guys with gpp upside.
    With him you only have $5,365 on average to spend for the other 7 positions.

• Dirt_Lavert

The people need tmarohl and Dirkdigglerz value picks!

• Dirt_Lavert

@draggin49 said...

Blah, there goes using booker.
    I keep tinkering with my crazy $8 gpp lineup and I just don’t think it has enough upside with harden in there unless I’m overlooking some cheap guys with gpp upside.
    With him you only have $5,365 on average to spend for the other 7 positions.

Ariza, P Bev, Ish, Ersan (6k), Capella, Cody Zeller, Prince, Dunn at 3300 ??? Also TJ with no spanish chocolate now!?

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone like Covington? Everyone on the 76ers seems to be playing less? I like TJ regardless with the Spanish Chocolate news

• zNaTuraL

Is ullis, warren and chriss too much Phoenix? I’m thinking so

• mbunner23

Anybody wanna play a 4 man league tonight? Message me. $2 entry. Dk

• FoothillsFlash

TJ Warren gonna to be chalkier than a vegan milkshake…

• XxHeisenbergxX

My core is Lopez with Zeller/Long at util , schroder and prince..we will see.

• 7klub06

How much Prince is too much Prince?

• firefighterg

Alan Williams against a depleted Hawks team?

• bigkino217

sergio out

• Dirt_Lavert

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

My core is Lopez with Zeller/Long at util , schroder and prince..we will see.

Yo FWIW they have Splitter available although he probably won’t play. Makes me second guess Long or Holmes a bit

• JimKronlund

Who do I global swap Ish smith out with?

• draggin49

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Ariza, P Bev, Ish, Ersan (6k), Capella, Cody Zeller, Prince, Dunn at 3300 ??? Also TJ with no spanish chocolate now!?

Thanks dirt , I had a few in my draft lineup that matchup with some you mentioned. Tj/ariza/ were who I had . Also considered Lin/iggy who are around 5k ,long @around 4k

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@FoothillsFlash said...

TJ Warren gonna to be chalkier than a vegan milkshake…

“vegan milkshake…” ROTFL

• dunbarnation

warren and ulis are going to each shoot 20+ times tonight along with getting the peripherals. I don’t see how you can fade them tonight.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yo FWIW they have Splitter available although he probably won’t play. Makes me second guess Long or Holmes a bit

I just saw that DL thanks for the heads up

• SlackerAtDFS

@JimKronlund said...

• dbreak

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody wanna play a 4 man league tonight? Message me. $2 entry. Dk

I’ll donate again tonight… lol

• mbunner23

@dbreak said...

I’ll donate again tonight… lol

Sent a couple invites to you.

• Dirt_Lavert

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I just saw that DL thanks for the heads up

One of the mods did just drop this in the chat though:

Tom Moore @tmoore76ers
    11s
    Brett Brown on using Splitter: ‘This is the first time we have had him possibly available. As we speak, it’s not my intention **** play).’

• Petergunz82

@Dirt_Lavert said...

One of the mods did just drop this in the chat though:

Tom Moore @tmoore76ers
    11s
    Brett Brown on using Splitter: ‘This is the first time we have had him possibly available. As we speak, it’s not my intention **** play).’

So we should NOT expect him to play???

• dbreak

@mbunner23 said...

Sent a couple invites to you.

Im in… thanks

• Dirt_Lavert

@JimKronlund said...

Ish should be good for a solid 20-35 DKP. Why change him? Only available under that are P Bev and not much else.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).