7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• bigkino217

so many people are going to have ulis/ish at PG and warren/prince at SF on FD lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@Petergunz82 said...

So we should NOT expect him to play???

My guess is Philly rolls with the kids. Seems like minutes have been pretty split up lately too (just looking at game logs). I like TJ because I feel like he’s safe with no Spanish Chocolate. They always mention that Stauskas will run the point for the second unit but I’ve never seen him perform well in that spot.

• sliceman11

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Ish should be good for a solid 20-35 DKP. Why change him? Only available under that are P Bev and not much else.

Lou will, mcconell. Gordon

• Dirt_Lavert

@sliceman11 said...

Lou will, mcconell. Gordon

Global swap only let’s you change to players that are under that players salary (so 5k for ish) . Learned that the hard way

• RipCityRings

All the best chalk/value is at SF (Warren, RHJ, Boggy, Prince) and PG (Lin, Ulis, McConnell, Ish). Tons of great plays at C too.

SG is the real question tonight- I think I’m going to run Harden with Capella as their performance tends to correlate, but below that it’s a dumpster fire. Not crazy about Giannis with Middleton in, doubt Beal goes beyond 4-5x in a blowout, not much exciting in the midrange. THJ vs what’s left of Phoenix is tempting, but he’s only hit 5x twice in the last 5, and Schroder should do most of the scoring. Gordon/Lou is a tossup, Crabbe trending up and still dirt cheap. The only SG I’m 100% sold on is Dunn.

• Petergunz82

@Dirt_Lavert said...

My guess is Philly rolls with the kids. Seems like minutes have been pretty split up lately too (just looking at game logs). I like TJ because I feel like he’s safe with no Spanish Chocolate. They always mention that Stauskas will run the point for the second unit but I’ve never seen him perform well in that spot.

You think Splitter cuts into Shawn Long minutes at all?

• Supersharpie

Thoughts on Kris Dunn? He has been solid the past two games.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

How much Prince is too much Prince?

I think it’s much more than needed but it gets the job done.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Petergunz82 said...

You think Splitter cuts into Shawn Long minutes at all?

Same mod just dropped this in the chat

Greg Logan @GregLogan1
    1m
    #Sixers coach Brett Brown plans to use 8 players. Tiago Splitter gets in only in event of foul trouble vs

• lanean11

I really like Klay tonight. SG is tough so I have him plugged in

• RipCityRings

I’m surprised the Jokic/Nurkic matchup isn’t being talked about more. One of them is going to crush tonight. My best guess is that Nurkic gets into quick foul trouble and Jokic eats. Probably the safest stud tonight aside from Wall/Lillard/Harden.

• Petergunz82

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Same mod just dropped this in the chat

Greg Logan @GregLogan1
    1m
    #Sixers coach Brett Brown plans to use 8 players. Tiago Splitter gets in only in event of foul trouble vs

Thanks Dirt

• dgballer

@damionismyname said...

How much Prince is too much Prince?

And Prince was a baller too

• Conbon32

• chris1485

Richaun holmes ftw

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

The people need tmarohl and Dirkdigglerz value picks!

All these value plays listed and they will be chalky and not in the winning lineups..it’s always someone off the radar..I am sticking with Lavoy Allen and my new value play TLC…both off the radar..

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

The people need tmarohl and Dirkdigglerz value picks!

There are too many value picks tonight. I’m guessing the lineups I put together last night will perform better than the chalky ones I am trying to modify quickly before lock. I have too many reserved entries I can’t back out of and I haven’t been around most of the day.

• kipboggins

so did we find out of Kris Dunn had stomach virus or not today? I saw someone post it so I got off him but I want to play him

• infantryboys

@Conbon32 said...

Chriss or Tobias Harris?

Chriss, Detroit is mailing it in.

• gaelicgirl

@draggin49 said...

Anyone like iguodala on dk as a cheaper SG option?

How much is he on DK? I almost always take him on FD, but he’s not that cheap there.

• HeroFnStatus

Any help would be great, about to fire a big bullet, but can’t decide on which one of these is better for GPP.

Ullis, THJ, Kats or Wall, Mccollum, and Zeller GPP?

• draggin49

I like Covington just not sure if adding saric to the same gpp lineup is a good idea.
    Maybe just go covi/McConnell

• draggin49

@gaelicgirl said...

How much is he on DK? I almost always take him on FD, but he’s not that cheap there.

I believe iggy is $5,000 on dk

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Jared Dudley may be the guy. He can get you a 40 burger out of nowhere.

• dbreak

@kipboggins said...

so did we find out of Kriss Dunn had stomach virus or not today? I saw someone post it so I got off him but I want to play him

I couldnt find anything, but someone in here eluded that they may have got the wrong Khris (Middleton)… I’m rolling with Dunn in a few of my lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).