7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Philito12

Drummond let a lot of folks down last nite, but Gobert did not.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@JZ2318 said...

He appears to be taking over the SG position for MIN, it is a little early to tell but it definitely looks like he will continue getting steady minutes at the 2 + backup time at the 1.

He’s been putting up some good numbers the last few games

• TrustinthePlan

Who is safer for cash games tonight on DK? Curry or Harden? I have a feeling you are going to have to roster one of the 2 in order to have a good chance at getting there in a double up or higher.

• MPDR1983

@7klub06 said...

Woke up this morning to see I hit over 300 for the first time in a long minute. Let’s keep the streak going

nice.. i hit 347 best score so far

• colb24

just weird feeling Steph goes nuts tonight… so much MVP talk and just nothing around him, This has no basketball stats or anything involved just a feeling hes due to have an explosion.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@colb24 said...

just weird feeling Steph goes nuts tonight… so much MVP talk and just nothing around him, This has no basketball stats or anything involved just a feeling hes due to have an explosion.

I think tonight’s GS/HOU is going to be just an ugly game. Both teams are going to be chucking up 3’s and lots of careless basketball. Shooting % is going to be in the high 30’s, low 40s I think for both teams with all the 3’s they’re going to be shlepping up. Which means Draymond and Capela could have tons of Rebounds.

• TrustinthePlan

@colb24 said...

That’s the feeling I got too, thats why I asked my question about who is safer in cash games. Something tells me Curry is going to show off in front of the beard tonight and say hey, “why am I not in these mvp conversations”.

• moped_jones

@dnely17 said...

Finished with 333 points in the NBA Shot on FD yesterday with Seth Curry in one of my SG spots. Oh what might’ve been.

Ouch :(

I feel your pain. I had a 275 lineup with 3 DNP’s b/c of a wet floor in Philly a few months back. (Covington, Gay, and Boogie) That’s at least 100 points, and I feel I’m being pretty conservative there.

• colb24

@TrustinthePlan said...

That’s the feeling I got too, thats why I asked my question about who is safer in cash games. Something tells me Curry is going to show off in front of the beard tonight and say hey, “why am I not in these mvp conversations”.

yeah exactly what I was thinking… and I do a lot of cash I’m actually just going Steph and Klay tonight in cash games and going from there.

• Derek23

I hear you. I had Seth Curry at SG and still managed 298.50 on a DK, $5 double up. I was surprised this morning to say the least. When did they announce he was out? I assume it was after the lock?

• colb24

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I think tonight’s GS/HOU is going to be just an ugly game. Both teams are going to be chucking up 3’s and lots of careless basketball. Shooting % is going to be in the high 30’s, low 40s I think for both teams with all the 3’s they’re going to be shlepping up. Which means Draymond and Capela could have tons of Rebounds.

yeah could be… Capela is liked by a lot of sites too I just think Harell out played him last game and there some other guys around his price that I think could be good like Zellar.

• thebimonster

@colb24 said...

yeah could be… Capela is liked by a lot of sites too I just think Harell out played him last game and there some other guys around his price that I think could be good like Zellar.

You mean Nene, right?

• sholden

Can’t believe as of right now I will be fading my boy (Harden) :O

• colb24

@thebimonster said...

You mean Nene, right?

yeah my bad, meant to say hilario not harell good call.

• moped_jones

Some really great value at SF tonight on FD (and probably DK too, lol but I haven’t really looked there yet)

RHJ – $4700
    Prince – $3800 playing the suns and starting
    Covington – $6700 against the Nets
    Warren – $6400
    Gallinari, Middleton,

You can add Porter ($5600) and Ariza ($5400) to the list too if you want. They are too inconsistent for me to play though. But SF is definitely the position to pay down at.

This slate almost makes up for all the crappy ones this past week.

• frugal

@thebimonster said...

Be careful with Harden tonight. Sore wrist which was heavily bandaged after Sunday’s game, and they are pretty much locked into the 3 seed so they may limit him a bit.

I will have exposure. MVP is down to Westbrook and Harden (and maybe Kawhi). Given his recent stance on never resting, unless he misses I think he’s good to go and will play aggressive after Westbrooks trip double last night.

• BUFUu2

ish smith on a b2b you guys think udrih will get more run

• thebimonster

Heads up for a random KCP 50 burger tonight.

• dnely17

Yah I mean I guess I can’t be too upset since I still cashed in that lineup and had another lineup finish at 349 points. So it was still a pretty good day but could’ve been a lot better.

• dnely17

@moped_jones said...

Ouch :(

I feel your pain. I had a 275 lineup with 3 DNP’s b/c of a wet floor in Philly a few months back. (Covington, Gay, and Boogie) That’s at least 100 points, and I feel I’m being pretty conservative there.

Yah I mean I guess I can’t be too upset since I still cashed in that lineup and had another lineup finish at 349 points. So it was still a pretty good day but could’ve been a lot better.

• TrustinthePlan

The reason I might roster Harden in one or 2 cash lineups is that I think the last matchup in December Harden saw a lot of Durant defense, didn’t he? With Durant out, who is going to guard him, Draymond or Klay?

• superjon

@colb24 said...

If it helps. In the last 4 weeks Curry has almost a +4 usage bump on the road.

• TeamTarek

who is RHJ?

• Garpeters

@TeamTarek said...

who is RHJ?

• pick6er

So… Much… Value!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).