7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• RipCityRings

@infantryboys said...

Chriss, Detroit is mailing it in.

I think the bigger question is Chriss or Dieng. Same price, same relative ceiling. Chriss certainly will have the usage advantage, but he’s also incredibly foul-prone and coming off consecutive duds.

• Supersharpie

Ish/Harden or Ulis/ABC?

• bigkino217

@dbreak said...

I couldnt find anything, but someone in here eluded that they may have got the wrong Khris (Middleton)… I’m rolling with Dunn in a few of my lineups

yes middleton is the one that’s sick

• kwest

Sounds like people are getting cute tonight. I love it.

• Dirt_Lavert

Ish/Ariza or Dunn/Warren? DK

• eleanorRigby

@damionismyname said...

Jared Dudley may be the guy. He can get you a 40 burger out of nowhere.

Just plugged him in.

• RipCityRings

Still can’t decide on a center. Howard, Lopez, Nurkic, Capella, Zeller or Long. Need to narrow that down to 3.

• IronMonkey415

Did anyone explain what BANGED UP mean?

A foreigner ask about it on page 16.

• kwest

@eleanorRigby said...

Just plugged him in.

Dudley? How cute?

• hcassidy

@Conbon32 said...

Chriss or Tobias Harris?

Harris has gone straight up turd bowl….

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@eleanorRigby said...

Just plugged him in.

• draggin49

@RipCityRings said...

Still can’t decide on a center. Howard, Lopez, Nurkic, Capella, Zeller or Long. Need to narrow that down to 3.

I may go Howard . Lopez doesn’t rebound so he needs huge real life pts to go put up a big dk score, zeller is yet to break 40dk pts over his last like 12 games. Phx should be chucking at will and I think Dwight should be able to do well vs Len. Long is good for cheap he can maybe get mid 30s in dk pts if no splitter .

• edc5036

@IronMonkey415 said...

Did anyone explain what BANGED UP mean?

A foreigner ask about it on page 16.

Fatigued, tired, semi-injured. Someone who’s still playing, but at what is presumed to be under 100% health.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@kwest said...

Dudley? How cute?

he’s getting 20 minutes per game and getting 20 fantasy pts so could be worse.

• zekemeout

Dk cash: Capela, Zeller, Monroe, or Lou Will UTIL Spot

• gaelicgirl

@draggin49 said...

I believe iggy is $5,000 on dk

Not bad! He’s 4800 on FD. They’ll probably need him tonight.

• Conbon32

Chriss or Dieng?

• kwest

@damionismyname said...

Dude seriously you can do better. But, hey, its your call

• HeroFnStatus

Anyone on this? Thanks.

Can’t decide on which one of these is better for GPP.
    A)Ullis, THJ, Kats or
    B)Wall, Mccollum, and Zeller

• dunbarnation

@damionismyname said...

I just remember Dudley over the past couple of years where he will play 20 minutes off the bench and average 15-18 FPs and look great. Then he would get 2-3 spot starts in a row, average 30-35 minutes a game and just get 12-15 FPs with the occasional 20 FPs. It still scars me to this day haha. I am sure he will do well today. Phoenix barely has anyone else on the roster lol.

• acdawg712

@draggin49 said...

I like Covington just not sure if adding saric to the same gpp lineup is a good idea.
    Maybe just go covi/McConnell

agreed, don’t love their correlation. luckily, a nice pivot opened off saric that allowed to me to get this combo.

• mrmogz

@Cooper08 said...

All these value plays listed and they will be chalky and not in the winning lineups..it’s always someone off the radar..I am sticking with Lavoy Allen and my new value play TLC…both off the radar..

That’s the problem with chalk. SOME of it likely will be in the winning LU’s, while half will bust. Picking the ones that go off and mixing them with some low owned plays is the key to victory. Hard as fuck to do though lol.

• JimKronlund

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Ish should be good for a solid 20-35 DKP. Why change him? Only available under that are P Bev and not much else.

I read someone else is coming back and that will cut his minutes in half. So I do not know what to do

• tristanwolf

@DaddyDukes said...

Anyone on this? Thanks.

Can’t decide on which one of these is better for GPP.
    A)Ullis, THJ, Kats or
    B)Wall, Mccollum, and Zeller

A gpp b cash

• tmarohl

My guess just before lock, is that at least on FD, Ish Smith and Prince will be the chalkiest chalk of the year. I will bet Ish is higher owned than Harden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).