7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Ugh, lock time and I don’t like my lineups. Probably means I’ll kill it tonight… LOL

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@kwest said...

Sounds like people are getting cute tonight. I love it.

Sounds like you are going chalk and will finish right around the cash line…:)

• steelcitydozer

0 curry he will have a 90 fish Korean taco 2 nite

• Wizkids2

marcus morris will b the guy and i didnt pick him.

• Malorum

Too many good matchups tonight. Tonight is gonna be a barn burner boys. 300 cash lines on DK i bet and 320+ on FD.

• Dirt_Lavert

@JimKronlund said...

I read someone else is coming back and that will cut his minutes in half. So I do not know what to do

Stuckey out, R jax out. The only other PG is turnover supreme Beno Udrih and they aren’t going to want to run him for long. I think Ish will be solid.

I went Ish/Ariza over Dunn/Warren. Hoping that doesn’t burn me

• trinidon

Good luck tonight everyone

• LaranzoW

Ran out of time smft I hope that lineup don’t be the one

• damionismyname

good luck guys

• kwest

@Cooper08 said...

Sounds like you are going chalk and will finish right around the cash line…:)

Nah my punts tonight are solid.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Stuckey out, R jax out. The only other PG is turnover supreme Beno Udrih and they aren’t going to want to run him for long. I think Ish will be solid.

I went Ish/Ariza over Dunn/Warren. Hoping that doesn’t burn me

Stuckey hasn’t been a Piston for about 3 years now, I think.

• Syzltuth

GL everyone! Hope no one gets bit by any late scratches!

• hcassidy

Jarell Eddie for the win tonight….Phoenix will want to see what he has.

• gaelicgirl

@steelcitydozer said...

0 curry he will have a 90 fish Korean taco 2 nite

…and curry stew in the cafeteria tomorrow lol.

• pn3

lin warren whiteside prince in all 3 of my lineups

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@kwest said...

Nah my punts tonight are solid.

And they would be????

• RipCityRings

These are my least-diversified lineups all season. All in on Ulis, Harden, Dunn and Prince, 90% Warren and Jokic. Got Ulis paired with Wall, Lillard, Schroder, Lin, McConnell and Ish.

At least this way I’ll know if my night is over quickly.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Pandamonious said...

Stuckey hasn’t been a Piston for about 3 years now, I think.

whoops, hahahaha. Saw his name on the fantasy labs earlier and my mind went to the Pistons. I didn’t see any other pgs on the starting lus for the pistons so I was trying to cover all bases. Good call hahahaha

• mrmogz

Played 4 PHI players in the DK main slate. You’re welcome for my donation tonight.

• LaranzoW

Lavoy Allen kriss dunn an long are going to crush value tonight warren will have a good night wish I had time to put him in some lineups

• kwest

@Cooper08 said...

And they would be????

Iggy, Prince, RHJ

• draggin49

blah , I stacked some Atl+Warren &covi

• RipCityRings

Dunn 2.9% and Zeller 6.4% in the Shot.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Had to go stars and scrubs tonight. Way too much value in Philly tonight. Sauce, McConnell, Anderson, Long, TLC all could crush value. Only concern is BKN has been playing better. Good value in other spots too, but Philly loaded with it.

• draggin49

@RipCityRings said...

These are my least-diversified lineups all season. All in on Ulis, Harden, Dunn and Prince, 90% Warren and Jokic. Got Ulis paired with Wall, Lillard, Schroder, Lin, McConnell and Ish.

At least this way I’ll know if my night is over quickly.

Haha I just did 2 lineups for the $8 gpp but we are on the same page with almost all those picks. Time to see what happens

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).