7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• KindGuy

PG13 @ 11.4% in the Quarter Arcade. Please go offfff

• pjbyrne707

Dunn at 2.6% lets go!

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Had to go stars and scrubs tonight. Way too much value in Philly tonight. Sauce, McConnell, Anderson, Long, TLC all could crush value. Only concern is BKN has been playing better. Good value in other spots too, but Philly loaded with it.

Same. I thought I’d be going balanced but just couldn’t do it. Still a little grossed out that I went all in on Harden, but too much value at PG, SF and C to pay up there.

• MrPerfekt7

Curry/Towns/Lopez/Capela hope it works

• hcassidy

@mrmogz said...

Played 4 PHI players in the DK main slate. You’re welcome for my donation tonight.

If Starters you will be chalk, but they only have 9 bodies tonight with one being Splitter who was doing rehab in D-league

• eli87

Punts for tonight!! Baynes, Teletovic, CJ Miles!!!

• emnj69

the booker news caught me off guard as I was still on the road coming back from NYC-I had him locked and loaded but thankfully got him pulled but had to create a bunch of line ups with zero thought to them just pulling and plugging so who knows lol

• FAMOF665

games did start all ready lost on one lineup damn internet kept going in and out got to last lineup with booker in it and ofc i couldnt get it through.. My heart tells me the lineup i missed will go off if it does i know its a sign to never play dfs again.

• crazydaisy2013

I went incredibly overweight on Teague

• stv1313

90 seconds in and the Greek Freak at 0. My night is ruined!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@kwest said...

Iggy, Prince, RHJ

Gotcha but wouldn’t call them punts as they all above 4K approaching 5k and over on DK…good luck

• Alvance83

@pjbyrne707 said...

Dunn at 2.6% lets go!

Little disappointed I didn’t see that coming figured 20-25%

• edc5036

@mrmogz said...

Played 4 PHI players in the DK main slate. You’re welcome for my donation tonight.

Smart. I have three but thought hard about four. They always wreck Brooklyn. TLC should get really good run tonight and easily hit value. Brett Brown really seems to like him, and I do too.

• TeamTarek

hahhaha +1 xD

• KindGuy

Here’s my lineup

• TeamTarek

tony snell

• bigkino217

quick starts from snell, KAT, and turner

• tmarohl

@TeamTarek said...

tony snell

No Snell no cash – someone had to say it.

• FAMOF665

lol ineup im isssed getting in dk starting strong, sigh life loves to kick ya when it can….. (kemba, sauce, pg13, towns, turner, miles, dekker, zeller) =(

• golflovin37

@damionismyname said...

I think it’s much more than needed but it gets the job done.

This is awesome lmao.

• sanders_tj

KAT on fire

• TeamTarek

hahaha tony snell the king :D i had a vision that he gnna make 30+ tonight !! GOGOGO BRO

• skankinmat

Realizing I have no pieces of the late games with those high totals…hoping its not one of those nights where I see myself drop and drop until im out of the money

• bigkino217

@skankinmat said...

Realizing I have no pieces of the late games with those high totals…hoping its not one of those nights where I see myself drop and drop until im out of the money

if you’re on DK, the last 2 games aren’t part of the main slate

• lloydjv1

@Alvance83 said...

Little disappointed I didn’t see that coming figured 20-25%

i have one LU with Dunn. Wish I could get him and Dong right just once.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).