7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• tristanwolf

Would like to see G Dieng with the sneaky 40 link sausage

• sanders_tj

Leuer starting over Harris

• BmoreClutch

• hcassidy

@TeamTarek said...

hahaha tony snell the king :D i had a vision that he gnna make 30+ tonight !! GOGOGO BRO

he came out many times then just died off.

• crazydaisy2013

I’ve got 10 DK points with Teague without taking a shot

• firepimp

Towns going to get 80 tonight lol

• KindGuy

Playoff Paul George is backkkkkkk

• hcassidy

@tristanwolf said...

Would like to see G Dieng with the sneaky 40 link sausage

Casspi gets a sneaky link before Dieng.

• skankinmat

Holy crap youre right ! That just made me feel a million times better. I was scratching my head why I didnt have any of those pieces in my lineups.

• sanders_tj

Kilpatrick with 0.1% in the FD 250k.

Blow up please haha

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I can’t say that I’ve ever done this, but in cash, 7/8 of my team come from one game.

I stacked the PHO/ATL game + Lillard.

• bigkino217

wow ulis and warren are lower owned than i thought they’d be

• KindGuy

Kilpatrick at 0.1%

T Booker 4.6%

Neck Tat 7.6%

Schroder 15.6%

Covington 23.4%

• KindGuy

@sanders_tj said...

Kilpatrick with 0.1% in the FD 250k.

Blow up please haha

Me and you both haha.

• tristanwolf

@hcassidy said...

Casspi gets a sneaky link before Dieng.

Casspi

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry if this has been mentioned in this thread, but what is the actual purpose of DK removing the late night games from the main slate? I find it kind of odd.

• Orty1370

@Orty1370 said...

I’m thinking that a 2×2 stack with MIN/IND might be the way to go for a core GPP stack…

Wow this is encouraging so far…Teague, George, Towns, and Rubio all + value. Bonus also when Monroe has a nice start at less than 5% ownership.

• tmarohl

I thought Ish would be much higher owned than 31.6%!

• golflovin37

K walker? Anyone?

• mrmogz

When you look at your phone and it turns 7:29 and you remember you have a LU undrafted for the 7:30 slate. Literally just click players and managed to get a shitty live LU. Better than 8 goose eggs I suppose 😳

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Kilpatrick gets like 20 min max. Guess u didn’t hear he’ll get mins “here and there” from coach Atkinson

• tmarohl

@GangstaCrunk said...

Sorry if this has been mentioned in this thread, but what is the actual purpose of DK removing the late night games from the main slate? I find it kind of odd.

Too many late scratches. Break up the slate to make it less risky.

• hcassidy

@elementasrat said...

Me and you both haha.

I had him, but been out 2 weeks he could go ham or a 1 minute and re-aggrivate

• Tcovey3

@GangstaCrunk said...

1. To just gain more money or ‘rake’ or 2. To help us players out by eliminating late scratches from the 10 and 10:30 games.

• KindGuy

@GangstaCrunk said...

People seem to think it’s DK trying to be nice and prevent late scratches.

I think those people are naive.

It’s to generate more rake for their enlarged late slate contests…. aka the lottery.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.