7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at LA Lakers ( 9 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• kwest

@DFS_Hooper said...

Okafor is out again.

But with Okafor in his projections should be higher πŸ˜€

• bigkino217

@eli87 said...

Lol, why so serious! I was trying to be sarcastic and you crushed it!

haha. i guess if you think about it in a different way, okafor out = closer game = higher projection? lol

• kwest

@dgballer said...

How about Plumdog going back to Portland?

Meh

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@damdaman said...

Anyone know why has DK removed the late games from their main slate?

Possibly to offset all of the complaints on last minute scratches? Or to make more money in the late night…

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@eli87 said...

Lol, I kinda like it! Only reason being if my lineups are doing well I can have some fun later in the evening and enter some more contests!

I agree!

• Bsavoy08

Sneaky value pick tonight bojan form the wizards because the lakers play small ball

• TeamTarek

@TnCowboy said...

LOL. Yes, and one of the four times was…..drum roll……against Phoenix. And with several Hawks out, he can easily crush value tonight.
    Just because you don’t like him, you don’t have to slam Tarek for his opinion.

brother its ok he has obv no clue about dfs … i would play cash 24/7 against him

• kwest

Really no need to get sneaky or cute tonight

• Njsum1

Thoughts on Schroeder…He’s a player you want some of at his price on DK. He’s in 1 of my 3 lineups right now.

Positives..He’s been chucking lately with the tight rotation, assists should be there tonight against phoenix, steals too..Upside easily in the mid to high 50s.

Negatives…Your paying the Iron price tonight…If the game is a blowout he may not see full compliment of minutes needed to pay an almost 8k tag…If he’s not playing well the coach will bench him, happened numerous times, although it’s unlikely tonight, yet still possible.

• eli87

@bigkino217 said...

haha. i guess if you think about it in a different way, okafor out = closer game = higher projection? lol

Hmmmm… seems like a balanced equation I guess lol! That being said we have to factor in Henderson being out=one less bald head=less reflecting light=less shooters being blinded by reflected light=Lopez hits 6 3 pointers in the first quarter???

• kwest

People are throwing out names like KCP and Lavoy Allen. Pft…

• YUUNGMOOLAHH

• Blogger of the Month

PHO-ATL may get overlooked more than it should on this slate, great game to target heavily.

DEN-POR likely plays as a ‘playoff’ game, critical battle for 8th seed and I’m not buying the shootout from Vegas. Some good plays will come out of this game, but less than expected, I’d be very wary of going heavy on this one on inclusive FanDuel slate.

• Bsavoy08

Lakers zubiax loooks good against a soft wizards front court who can’t rebound

• Orty1370

I’m thinking that a 2×2 stack with MIN/IND might be the way to go for a core GPP stack…

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Your paying the Iron price tonight…

Extra internet points for the GOT reference, nice!

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Rolling in one of my lineups with high risk, KCP and Thad Young… Both are overdue and in need of a good game. Most likely donating the entry fee…

• MrPerfekt7

PG13 anyone?

• frugal

@kwest said...

But with Okafor in his projections should be higher πŸ˜€

Not necessarily in this case as Lopez can stretch centers out to the 3 point line. While Homes is a better rim protector, statitically Okafor is better at defending beyond 15 feet. But honestly, RG’s projections were too low before anyway. I thought he would be super sneaky as my projections were so much higher but they’re pretty close now.

• Hrs1980

@lembaba said...

Rolling in one of my lineups with high risk, KCP and Thad Young… Both are overdue and in need of a good game. Most likely donating the entry fee…

Young is still dealing with his wrist injury

• frugal

@YUUNGMOOLAHH said...

PHO-ATL may get overlooked more than it should on this slate, great game to target heavily.

DEN-POR likely plays as a ‘playoff’ game, critical battle for 8th seed and I’m not buying the shootout from Vegas. Some good plays will come out of this game, but less than expected, I’d be very wary of going heavy on this one on inclusive FanDuel slate.

Both sides of PHO-ATL will be very highly owned IMHO.

• eli87

@lembaba said...

Honestly Thad hasnt looked the same since he came back from injury… I thought by now he would get his groove back but if you watch him play he looks like he is still injured IMOP!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

PG13 anyone?

All in on him tonight, will be lower owned than he should be!

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Hrs1980 said...

Young is still dealing with his wrist injury

Crap, thanks. Thought there might be some spike in former team production…

• FAMOF665

So a ton of centers tonight to choose from on DK but who is going to be the better play between zeller/monroe? Monroe got 40 dk fpts last time but zeller was crushing before foul trouble it looks like. ( If I’m wrong about this please let me know)

• BBWC_10

@dgballer said...

How about Plumdog going back to Portland?

It is a way too crowded front court for the Nuggets. Jokic, Chandler and Gallo are all playing so PlumDog probably won’t start. He may get 20-25 Minutes in a rotation subbing for Jokic and Chandler. Just something to think about.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).