7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GGee87

@ushook said...

Nothing honestly… but I’m probably right.

Anyone should be able to share their opinions and thoughts whether its a Kardashian or a 9-5 worker.

That 9 – 5 worker doesn’t have millions of people who follow them minute by minute either. Everyone is entitled to an opinion for sure… but when you have a ton of followers… sometimes you have to think before you speak and ask yourself… “Am i well versed in what I’m speaking about?” If the answer is no… sometimes you can do more damage than good with what comes out of your mouth. I think LBJ is an excellent athlete and ball player and he’s an even more exceptional human being from all that I can gather. It just seems like he is a speak before I think kind of person… for better or worse.

• Joeyrockland1

@frugal said...

Aren’t you the one who brought this up in the first place?

I think the idea that somehow athletes should be politically neutral is ridiculous. They are human beings with a great deal of influence and if they believe they can make the world better (in their political opinion), why would they opt to shrug their shoulders and zip their lips? If you haven’t already noticed, the NBA has taken a very, very different position than the NFL and MLB allowing, perhaps encouraging, players/teams to be political. Note the numerous cases of teams wearing “protest” warmup shirts and players/coaches speaking freely. This is the direction the modern NBA has chosen and it has been incredibly good for the brand and finances. As such, it isn’t changing any time soon.

I was actually agreeing w someone else .Like I said I’m here to make some coin. just know that most here think he is a blow hard jerk lol good luck tonite !!! Also note I’m playing lebron tonite

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I died at a FANTASYLABS tweet a few minutes ago. Anthony Davis tweeted “Should I shave my brow?” and fantasy labs quoted him and said “”(player-popup #anthony-davis)Anthony Davis”:/players/anthony-davis-13895, razor burn headed to the locker room”.

Lol

• Benf15harp

@Joeyrockland1 said...

I was actually agreeing w someone else .Like I said I’m here to make some coin. just know that most here think he is a blow hard jerk lol good luck tonite !!! Also note I’m playing lebron tonite

Lebron on basketball court 🔥
    Lebron off basketball court ❄️

• ushook

Sweet Lou/Rubio or Mitchell/Teague?

• T3HD0NK3Y

Yea

• BerkeleyBoss

Thoughts on Nance with Love out? The projections that I use aren’t a big fan, but it seems like he should be able to eat at a relative discount. Will Green really get more minutes than him?

• UWRFDP

Daniels or Ulis? Noel vs LA if he starts with Powell injured?

• NarrowJ

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Thoughts on Nance with Love out? The projections that I use aren’t a big fan, but it seems like he should be able to eat at a relative discount. Will Green really get more minutes than him?

Unless I made an error while looking at that, with Tristan in and Love out he is around 27 mins or so. He was only getting full minutes (32+) when both were out.

• rickkain29

Thoughts on Marc Gasol tonight?

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Thoughts on Nance with Love out?

I’m leery of any Cavs player not named LeBron James tonight. They seem unreliable at best.

• Ndepompei

I decided to go Randle over Gordon hope it doesn’t come back to bite me

• Njsum1

@rickkain29 said...

Thoughts on Marc Gasol tonight?

If he’s playing, you can play him. It’s a good price and matchup

• moped_jones

@GGee87 said...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion for sure… but when you have a ton of followers… sometimes you have to think before you speak and ask yourself… “Am i well versed in what I’m speaking about?

I think this mindset would be good for people regardless of how many followers they have.

But who gets to decide who’s worthy of sharing their opinions or not? You? Me? Karen from HR?

• Mcdonacr

Jarrett Allen @$4300 seems wayyyy to cheap

• Mcdonacr

@moped_jones said...

I think this mindset would be good for certain people even if they don’t have a million followers.

But who gets to decide who’s worthy of sharing their opinions or not? You? Me? Karen from HR?

Def Karen from HR

• Benf15harp

@moped_jones said...

I think this mindset would be good for certain people even if they don’t have a million followers.

I’m leaning Karen out of those choices 😉

• BerkeleyBoss

@NarrowJ said...

Unless I made an error while looking at that, with Tristan in and Love out he is around 27 mins or so. He was only getting full minutes (32+) when both were out.

good point, thanks.

• mattyice522

@GGee87 said...

That 9 – 5 worker doesn’t have millions of people who follow them minute by minute either. Everyone is entitled to an opinion for sure… but when you have a ton of followers… sometimes you have to think before you speak and ask yourself… “Am i well versed in what I’m speaking about?” If the answer is no… sometimes you can do more damage than good with what comes out of your mouth. I think LBJ is an excellent athlete and ball player and he’s an even more exceptional human being from all that I can gather. It just seems like he is a speak before I think kind of person… for better or worse.

how do I vote down a post?

• Brian7479

Somebody talk me off of Troy Daniels. Clippers can be so bad against the 2 spot

• Benf15harp

@mattyice522 said...

how I vote down a post?

Rg does thumbs up only for a reason lol

• Brian7479

@ASitar said...

Don’t let this guy get lost in the mix…

Mr Doubledouble

I like him with O’Quinn out. Here and there Philly gives up a good game to centers. And Kornet can’t guard Embiid. Neither can Kanter but you catch my drift

• NarrowJ

Anyone else think the CHA CLE total seems too high? I’m thinking closer to 210-215.

• Benf15harp

@Brian7479 said...

Somebody talk me off of Troy Daniels. Clippers can be so bad against the 2 spot

Very few peripheral stats
    You need 20 points 4 3’s =22 +4 rebs =27 + 2 steals = 31fp that’s 7x
    If you don’t think he’ll score 20real points he’s not worth it imo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).