7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• aus1032

rip in peace to the bron faders who were so vocal in the first quarter

• mabrla

If you played Napier/Turner. You played them for this shift with McCollum on the bench.

• Damodei12

Worry on lebron is that it’s a 20 pt game. Worry on Evan turner is that he is just trash

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Given Wade Baldwin has taken Napier’s normal second quarter rotation, you can pencil in Napier as bust of the year tonight.

• mabrla

@sochoice said...

Given Wade Baldwin has taken Napier’s normal second quarter rotation, you can pencil in Napier as bust of the year tonight.

He’s playing a quasi-Lillard rotation, not his old one.

• Dfspacman

It’s a blowout Lebron probably sits early

• emnj69

I pivoted off napier for turner-did not think he would suck too

• 7klub06

Damn Taylor with 3 fouls smh

• Cdmjlt369

I have LeBron on auto fade, as I do the majority of the time. Pretty much any player over $10k. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t.

• Damodei12

Taylor, Napier,turner. All chalk.. combined 1-11 shooting so far

• cbsharpe

@aus1032 said...

LOL,…yep

• Luctyl99

Gordon suck Napier sucks Turner sucks

• Luctyl99

@Luctyl99 said...

Gordon suck Napier sucks Turner sucks

McCollum on the other hand……….

• DC2380

Man I hope Randle comes through for me….Worried Ingram takes some of his usage.

• SkateFiend

@aus1032 said...

Double the peace, double the rest.

• roach62

the problem for the Lebron players is..since he was 60% owned…how many are paired with Napier/Taylor or someone like that that isnt starting so well…

i took them as well, but opted for “balance”…Vuce/Kat/Tobias/Prince…

• P0key

Napier 68% in gpp i look forward to cashing

• dragon1952

@sochoice said...

Holy shit….he’s 64.8% in the Thousandaire…glad I faded but at 3.8K probably not going to kill all those LU’s.

• mabrla

Hope Napier/Turner find their way to 20+ fantasy points, Bron/McCollum/Vuc keep smashing, and Payton sits so late PHX 3-man smash then I can walk into the sunset to my only sport I have strong profits in. Glorious, glorious MLB.

• chronoxiong

Do something Air Gordon! You’re getting outscored by Jeff Green who was fricken 4k cheaper than you on FD! Why didn’t I just picked Jeff Green instead of you and that would have allowed me to upgrade chalk Evan Turner and someone else? I knew it! Fricken Evan Turner! I knew to not fall for a trap like you!

• SkateFiend

@roach62 said...

the problem for the Lebron players is..since he was 60% owned…how many are paired with Napier/Taylor or someone like that that isnt starting so well…

Yeah balance was probably the way to go tonight.

Although at Yahoo you didn’t HAVE to pick Napier to fit in LBJ, unless you wanted to fit in another stud.

• roach62

unfortunately..looks like Thibs is an ashole tonight..running Bjelica 20 minutes in first half and Tyus Jones already double what he played last game, while Taj rots on the bench against a team terrible against bigs…

• BerkeleyBoss

@roach62 said...

Sure, but it’s not like people were playing Napier only because they took LeBron. Napier is like 70% owned! He was a play all by himself and is inflicting LeBron and non-LeBron owners alike. Though I’m sure that LeBron owners have more Napier than non-LeBron owners. I’m just saying it’s not like it was really built into the decision process. Most people just locked in Napier and then made decisions from there.

• Dfspacman

• P0key

Hopefully bron sticks around for the stat stuffing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.