7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• callmetouch

Crazy fact, Kemba is 0-26 against Lebron in his career.

• draggin49

For late slate:

Thoughts on how many Lakers is too many ? I was considering brolo/Randle /Ball

I think Ingram will hurt kuzmas upside and I don’t think they let Ingram play a ton of mins after being injured for such a long time

• Dfspacman

Turner and Dorsey killing my best lineup

• callmetouch

@draggin49 said...

Thoughts on how many Lakers is too many ? I was considering brolo/Randle /Ball

I think Ingram will hurt kuzmas upside and I don’t think they let Ingram play a ton of mins after being injured for such a long time

Randle/KCP are my only 2

• SkateFiend

I always that “Bingram” would be a cool nickname for Ingram.

• dragon1952

@mabrla said...

Niceee Payton out.

Good….now maybe Ullis can make up a little for that turd Gordon put up :^ /

• 7klub06

Wow Saric

• aus1032

in non dfs news, all time leading scorer in charlotte. Too bad we can’t get him any help ¯\_(ツ)_/
    https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohhwMNmhF9YfOJEcw/200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5abc3fd4656c6d6736e9aed2!

• draggin49

@callmetouch said...

Randle/KCP are my only 2

Yeah , I’m unsure on brolo . He is $2,000 cheaper than DJ . But phx is bad and Jordan could have a huge game

• P0key

@Cdmjlt369 said...

And for some reason I thought teague would blow up on the Hawks. Revenge wasn’t on his mind I guess.

I thought so to until i saw that he played in ATL the end of January and put around 33… Butler was playing that game fwiw

• Dfspacman

Evan Turner on a 4year $70000000 contract lol

• Damodei12

Turner has two times as many fouls than points

• callmetouch

Powell named starter over Noel

• xc0achx

Well Jeff Green workes out for me

• draggin49

@callmetouch said...

Fade Noel for late slate with this news ? I thought he was gonna start

• 7klub06

@callmetouch said...

Damn and I have Noel

• callmetouch

Noel still in a nice spot. 1/2 LU’s

• draggin49

I’m stuck between Jackson or Lonzo .
    Lonzo is playing a shit ton of mins with Thomas out. Jackson has shown big upside a few games with warren/booker out .price isn’t too far apart between them on DK either .

• roach62

ok well at least Taylor picked it up to start the 2nd half…he should hit 6x easily…Napier is eh..lol

just need Taj to somehow get to 20DK or more, thatd be spiffy

• callmetouch

@draggin49 said...

I’m stuck between Jackson or Lonzo .
    Lonzo is playing a shit ton of mins with Thomas out. Jackson has shown big upside a few games with warren/booker out .price isn’t too far apart between them on DK either .

gun to my head, i’d pick jackson

• draggin49

Isn’t Chriss super foul prone?? Just debating if alan Williams could see decent run to match up with DeAndre Jordan

On the flipside could montrez Harrell see some run at PF if they run Tobias some of the time at SF?

• Se7entyTimes7

@yisman said...

Yep, Triano lied about it. Nothing new there. I also was considering ulis but when elf wasn’t on the report I figured he’d play.

He was questionable since 5pm ET on the game notes

• roach62

@draggin49 said...

Isn’t Chriss super foul prone?? Just debating if alan Williams could see decent run to match up with DeAndre Jordan

but so is Sauce…think he picked up 2 or 3 quick fouls in his run last game

• callmetouch

Wallace at 3k is nice

• roach62

Rubio 4 shots…Gobert 0

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.