7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

@roach62 said...

but so is Sauce…think he picked up 2 or 3 quick fouls in his run last game

Oh damn haha . Maybe I just should stick with DJ at center.
    Won’t sauce see an uptick in mins with Len out?

• sox9

Evan Turner and Napier gonna cost a lot of people a chance at cashing well tonight

• Dfspacman

Chalk totally underperformed
    I doubt Lebron will be in the winning lineup

• Se7entyTimes7

@sox9 said...

Evan Turner and Napier gonna cost a lot of people a chance at cashing well tonight

Lol what was everyone expecting of napier? 30-40? Dudes sub 4k and not known for putting up huge numbers. Serviceable for sure for price and mins. But, everyone losing it and dude will prob hit 5x

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Shelvin Mack with 29.5

I will be taking fan mail from my haters now.

• callmetouch

@Epignosis said...

Shelvin Mack with 29.5

I will be taking fan mail from my haters now.

• Damodei12

Shabazz is 2-10 he could easily have 23-25 fantasy points right now. Guy wasn’t a bad play at all at minimum price

• roach62

KAT..one man Hawk wrecking ball…

• Bigb1485

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Lol what was everyone expecting of napier? 30-40? Dudes sub 4k and not known for putting up huge numbers. Serviceable for sure for price and mins. But, everyone losing it and dude will prob hit 5x

Thought i read that he averaged like 33 fppg with lillard out this year, in a smash spot. I think 30 happens more often than it doesnt.

Really though evan turner is the killer…LBJ, KAT, d’angelo lineup potential killed by him, oh well

• zline34

Kat going for my 80 burger. This is rookie Kat here boys

• Se7entyTimes7

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Nm baldwin taking over the shots lol

• 7klub06

Ullis
    SG-Wallace
    SF-Barnes
    PF-
    C- Jordan
    G-Jackson
    F-
    UTL-
    Scratching head, what’s the best move?

• Dfspacman

Towns stayed up all night playing Fortnite and is still shitting on the Hawks lol

• Se7entyTimes7

@Bigb1485 said...

Thought i read that he averaged like 33 fppg with lillard out this year, in a smash spot. I think 30 happens more often than it doesnt.

Really though evan turner is the killer…LBJ, KAT, d’angelo lineup potential killed by him, oh well

Lol yea. Id say pretty small sample size for the average there. But, i have him and he should of hit atleast 25. Shots not falling.jr smith pivot woulda beem nice lol

• roach62

@Dfspacman said...

Chalk totally underperformed
    I doubt Lebron will be in the winning lineup

depends who your talking about really…Turner/Napier have underperformed…

but Taylor has picked it up and might even get a 2× 2x bonus..plus you still have Ulis/Daniels and rest of Suns cheapies to play..

• BBWC_10

If anyone needs a player injured in tomorrow nights slate just let me know. I can put a HEX on them like Aldridge last night and Embiid tonight. It will only cost between 5-20 Bucks per Hex.

• callmetouch

@BBWC_10 said...

If anyone needs a player injured in tomorrow nights slate just let me know. I can put a HEX on them like Aldridge last night and Embiid tonight. It will only cost between 5-20 Bucks per Hex.

pm’d

• Draftdreamsbig

Went stars and scrubs. LeBron Saric Towns and McCollum, with Selden, Shabazz, Crawford, and Bacon. At 306.75 right now, 125th place in the 375k on DK

• sox9

Taylor paying off, but what a couple of shitbag disasters Napier and Evan Turner are.

• sox9

Gonna break even tonight but only because I have Towns in over half my LUs.

• Dfspacman

This is probably the first time Napier isn’t paying off hern given opportunity

• DirkDigglerz

Nice CJ McCollum and KAT killing it

• roach62

jesus..KAT is a monster lol

• dragon1952

And Tyrone Wallace has the first points of the LAC/PHO game!

• sox9

Towns 31 shots and counting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.