NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Atlanta(-3) vs. Charlotte —- TBD
    8:00pm New York at Chicago(-16.5) —- 189(o/u)
    8:30pm Golden St(-5) vs. Milwaukee —- 199(o/u)
    9:00pm Oklahoma City(-4.5) vs. Utah —- 195.5(o/u)
    10:00pm Denver at Portland(-8.5) —- 209.5(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• falconboy67

Any thoughts on Brand or Booker

• thepocket

@zachlowry said...

Tell me the bad advise I gave him that prompted your comment. Since you are allowed to post opinions, enlighten me.

Nevermind. I just think consistent “advice” posters should be credible. I know you mean well, and I am starting to sound like a troll… not my intent, so I apologize.

• PDFOUR

Ugh SG position on DK is awful: Jimmy Butler, Henderson, Middleton, dion waiters, kent bazemore

• TMinus21

Booker or Lee. I feel like Booker is a guaranteed 20-25 and Lee has a higher ceiling but lower floor.

• zachlowry

@thepocket said...

Nevermind. I just think consistent “advice” posters should be credible. I know you mean well, and I am starting to sound like a troll… not my intent, so I apologize.

It’s all good. I see where you are coming from. I’ll try not to post as much from now on.

• karimamin

I bought my pass for the Kennith Faried death train

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@thepocket said...

Why do you like Barton? I was looking at him too with either Barton/Illy or Henderson/Chandler

I like Barton because its a perfect storm of 4 things going for him today. Low owned, B2B, high blowout risk, and first time playing against the team that drafted/traded him. Also, Butler is too expensive for my liking, don’t like Klay away on B2B this late in season, and I don’t play players against my Warriors, so ABC is out (luckily not playing players against the warriors has been a smart move all season, so my bias hasn’t hurt me).

• biggerleaffan

My contrarian play of the day is Andrea Bargnani. Don’t ask why. I don’t know either. But I think he has a higher floor than Marv so he’s in lol

• PDFOUR

One of the incentives article says Gallinari is doubtful. I do not see any information on the net that shows that. Does anyone have a source?

• johnnyj227

Elijah Millsap ? any one

• kpaingibby

Lawson/Gobert or Walker/Kanter? Playing cash

• younggrasshoppa

Any thoughts on Pero Antic? He should be back today, especially with all the Hawk players out.. 3100 on dk and possible 20-25fp

• JVE877

I have lost tons of money on the Faired death train

• zpa1989

anyone else like al jeff against the hawks backups?

think kanter is slowed down by gobert tonight? i like him in a revenge game, i still think he does well

the only hawks guys im going near today are bzemore and schroder. if your going to punt at PF might as well go booker or pay up a little for lee. although i just don’t trust lee, have a bad feeling about him, idk why, wouldn’t shock me if speights had a better game.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@yountingly said...

Sunshine? It’s been snowing all day here in Connecticut.

Haha my bad, it’s pretty hot over here in Oakland, CA so it just kinda felt right to say at the moment.

• clintp44

Al Jefferson death train tonight. Let’s hope that knee holds up!

• gjtgjtgjt

@zpa1989 said...

anyone else like al jeff against the hawks backups?

think kanter is slowed down by gobert tonight? i like him in a revenge game, i still think he does well

the only hawks guys im going near today are bzemore and schroder. if your going to punt at PF might as well go booker or pay up a little for lee. although i just don’t trust lee, have a bad feeling about him, idk why, wouldn’t shock me if speights had a better game.

That was my first thought of the night, which means RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jgchinz

So Schroeder is resting as well?

• bangthedrummond

@jgchinz said...

So Schroeder is resting as well?

Nope, it’s his show tonight.

• smutpeddlers

@zachlowry said...

It’s all good. I see where you are coming from. I’ll try not to post as much from now on.

Post whatever advice you want. If it was supposed to be expert the people here would have a column or blog that they would be promoting. He is on topic and part of this community.

• zpa1989

@gjtgjtgjt said...

That was my first thought of the night, which means RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i think im going to reduce my exposure to lee tonight. will have some of him tho, just wouldn’t shock me if they went barnes at the 4 more with speights or bogut in there, or even ezeli. sometimes kerr makes me stratch my head.

• OutWorkedByNo1

Anyone else completely punt sg on fanduel? Going jenkins/barbosa lol

• stats99tuff

Go high at PG and lose out on jimmy and Pau vs NEW YORK… yeaaa think about it.. Lol

• gjtgjtgjt

So ShelMack isn’t starting, can I really justify a bench player tonight?

• OutWorkedByNo1

@stats99tuff said...

Go high at PG and lose out on jimmy and Pau vs NEW YORK… yeaaa think about it.. Lol

Meh i think the ny chi game is the bedt chance for a blowout on tonights slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).