• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sportsfan12

waiters a more viable punt now? and is westbrook as close to must start as you can get? his usage rate has to be absurd without durant AND ibaka

• Brandon684

@bignish said...

Question of the night boys: Dion Waiters or JR Smith???

Shoot me now.

Dion “Sweet Money” Waiters

https://vimeo.com/26090280

• draggin49

Does thaddeus bein out bump gordon much? O

• Sportsfan12

hollis waiters shumpert how are you guys ranking these guys? need to go cheap at sg tonight

• sidislike

Ha, I have Singler in my lineup, but starting at his Kenneth the page face, I just can’t do it. I’ll pay down elsewhere

• awilson45

Got Steph, Russ, and Pau in my LU… Bout to take down the sharpshooter and buy a Honda Civic or some ish

• DFSNick

I’m all in on Westbrook

• deerosa

@Tpcslj47 said...

I just signed up to FantasyAces through the link here, and put in the Grinders code, deposited then updated my profile here with my S/N…still no incentives unlocked…does it take a while?

It doesn’t happen instantly, put out an email to support rotogrinders.

• chronoxiong

Good luck to those who are touching Waiters and Singler. Like seriously, good luck.

• fildo22

Does anyone have any stats on how Westbrook did without Durant earlier this year or some tips on what I can enter in the Stat Muse search bar? Doesn’t seem to be working for me. Thanks in advance.

• realphipps

@fildo22 said...

Does anyone have any stats on how Westbrook did without Durant earlier this year or some tips on what I can enter in the Stat Muse search bar? Doesn’t seem to be working for me. Thanks in advance.

The answer is: everything.

• unclebengi

Westy, Harden, Love, Landry, Covington core

• JSteele

@fildo22 said...

What Westbrook did without Durant was so great that it broke Stat Muse

• pn3

trob starting

• Ringthebell26

Is André Robinson a good pivot

• Sportsfan12

mahinmi lopez or kanter batum gpp

• Sixersfan

@chronoxiong said...

Good luck to those who are touching Waiters and Singler. Like seriously, good luck.

Don’t be jealous dude.

• hoopitup44

I feel like it should be easy but just need some input DF Larkin/Beasley or Jackson/TRob?

• Fortyoz40

@JSteele said...

What Westbrook did without Durant was so great that it broke Stat Muse

LOL!

• tonytone1908

Anyone have the heuvos to fade Westbrook?

• Sportsfan12

hollis waiters shumpert rank ‘em por favor gpp

• jamesfishing

@tonytone1908 said...

If Curry could just outscore him by a point it would give you that much of an advantage on 70%+ the field… But I just can’t bring myself to do it.

• NESBears120

@jamesfishing said...

If Curry could just outscore him by a point it would give you that much of an advantage on 70%+ the field… But I just can’t bring myself to do it.

Thats is why you play curry and westy together

• mackie64

Anybody got any exposure to Courtney lee with Lin out? Also anybody got any zeller. Like the rest of my lineup but thinking about moving up to Lopez and taking lee at Sg. Thoughts

• mannmicj

@tonytone1908 said...

In a few lineups…. The possibility of injury or getting rested at some point himself will keep me from going 100%. Got like 60% exposure right now on FD. It’s only for GPPs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).