• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xpac21

at least barnes and dray got me back some of my entry fees, thank goodness

• Hipster_doofus57

@migarvin99 said...

He got a steal

Him and Love suck

• Brandon684

So outside of Harden, shooting guard really sucked tonight

• xpac21

unless you were on DK and played batum

• migarvin99

@Hipster_doofus57 said...

Him and Love suck

Those guys ruined my night….Lee, Beal, Pope outscoresd Klay and even Shumpert almost did….fucking unreal. I have $40 left to blow on this crap DFS crapshoot. No rhyme or reason to any of it. Pick Paul George against the Sixers he gets 29….thinking the Hornets will blow them out so avoid Batum, goes for 50….now George gets 45….pick love he gets 25, don’t pick him he gets 45. Pick Dieng instead he gets 11…..Isaiah Thomas gets 40 usually and he gets me 20 and Evan Turner gets me 12…play CJ McCollum he gets me 20 play Jon Leur he gets me 10 but 40 when I don’t play him….

I get every players worst night of the month it seems every single night …

• xpac21

ended up breaking even…with how bad things looked earlier i will def take it

• Hipster_doofus57

Klay misses a jumper from 3 feet out in the final min and leaves me .50 below the cash line that would have netted me $10 – unfuckingreal and so much potential if him, Wall, & Love played like they were basketball players…. Back at it tomorrow good night

• rebkell

Optimal DK Lineup tonight:
    381.75 — $49,300

Pos Player Salary Game DKPts
    SG nicolas_batum 7400 CHA@PHI 57.50
    PF draymond_green 8300 GSWvWAS 56.50
    PG stephen_curry 10500 GSWvWAS 55.75
    PG kyrie_irving 6900 CLEvHOU 49.50
    PF nikola_mirotic 4300 CHI@IND 48.50
    PF thomas_robinson 3000 BKN@ORL 40.00
    SF marcus_morris 5200 DETvOKC 37.75
    C cody_zeller 3700 CHA@PHI 36.25
  • anton962001

@migarvin99 said...

Those guys ruined my night….Lee, Beal, Pope outscoresd Klay and even Shumpert almost did….fucking unreal. I have $40 left to blow on this crap DFS crapshoot. No rhyme or reason to any of it. Pick Paul George against the Sixers he gets 29….thinking the Hornets will blow them out so avoid Batum, goes for 50….now George gets 45….pick love he gets 25, don’t pick him he gets 45. Pick Dieng instead he gets 11…..Isaiah Thomas gets 40 usually and he gets me 20 and Evan Turner gets me 12…play CJ McCollum he gets me 20 play Jon Leur he gets me 10 but 40 when I don’t play him….

I get every players worst night of the month it seems every single night …

I know that feeling all too well. I am sure we are not alone. Only advice I could give you is try multiple lineups and mix it up. My problem is going all in on a certain player and he busts. If you want to be safe and avoid these things at this point in the season you truly have to mix it up. I could be wrong. I’m thinking as a GPP low stakes player.

• tristanwolf

tnt crew tonight blows. lisa leslie and isiah thomas say nothing interesting.

• chronoxiong

My night started off so amazing and with promise. I was on a torrid pace in my 50/50s (basically first place) and a great Slam spot with only had Klay left for the late game. Klay ended up killing me by not making anything in the 2nd half. So my lineup finished with a score of 304.40 which was still a beastly cash game score. But my GPPs dropped off to minimum cash or slightly more than minimum. Can’t complain though as this means I am on a little hot streak as I have been winning every night since last week. Looking back in hindsight, I should’ve not played Monta Ellis, could’ve gone Courtney Lee who did cross my mind and use that salary remaining to upgrade someone. I don’t regret fading Irving for Payton as they finished with only a 6 point difference.

• CantCatchABreak99

@chronoxiong said...

I don’t regret fading Irving for Payton as they finished with only a 6 point difference.

Wish I had faded Westbrook for Batum (Westbrook was in my PG/SG spot on DK) as I could have taken second in the DK 3-Ball with that one simple change. Finished 34th so I can’t complain. I’ve cashed two of the last 3 nights. Really need to keep it going tomorrow night.

• tonytone1908

@migarvin99 said...

Fuck Klay…back to back 40 point games and then I decide to play him and he duds….21 minutes

WAS has done pretty well stopping SG’s the last week, really well, and they have been terrible against PG’s. Everything pointed to this being a Curry game tonight. I could be wrong but I seem to notice that Steph usually balls out at home and Klay balls out on the road games. Helps that Klay usually plays the 4th a bit and that’s much more likely on the road. If the Warriors are going to rest Steph a bit if they can it usually happens on the road, not so much at home. He loves playing for the home crowd.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lopez has been good to me all year but these last 2 times ive used him he totally burned me.

• Ree4erMadness

@Brandon684 said...

So outside of Harden, shooting guard really sucked tonight

I went with Lee soon as I heard Lin was out and it paid off…Also went with JR in half my lineups. Also had Shump in one…

• Bellest

I almost spit my coffee out when I checked my scores this morning, 227 points in my FD 50/50s.
    I would have been better off leaving my dummy lineup in…

• champagneravens

Bad bad night yesterday. Still alive with 2.50 to use because of draymon yesterday. But also have teo tickets today for the 1mill slam. So I will leave those 2.50 untouched until tomorrow if im still broke lol

• w3junky

Entered quite a few more lineups after the Durant news. Start Westbrook, Start Westbrook. That’s all you could hear. Then he goes out and only gets 3x value. Damn you NBA DFS!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).