• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Cleveland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• lucashoward7

Lue has already said they don’t care about #1 seed and that he would rest guys regardless of where they stand. Also, while it is partially narrative, there is a field called sports psychology. I think that those respected in that field would agree that there is probably some kind of negative effect on your level of play the night after a girl you at a bare minimum must have cared for attempted suicide.

• ksnoke

Kyries going to have 5 or 50 tonight. Do you feel lucky?

• frugal

@lucashoward7 said...

Lue has already said they don’t care about #1 seed and that he would rest guys regardless of where they stand. Also, while it is partially narrative, there is a field called sports psychology. I think that those respected in that field would agree that there is probably some kind of negative effect on your level of play the night after a girl you at a bare minimum must have cared for attempted suicide.

Wait…attempted suicide? I didn’t see that part of the story. Hmmmm…

• Jimbodini570

@themikestrick said...

So with LeBron out and Shumpert uncertain who starts at the 3, Richard Jefferson?

I think Jefferson will start.. And is decent value against Houston,who is 30thDvP vs. SF

• lastcallcasualty

@baseballislife93 said...

Decision of the day
    Jason Smith or Nicholson

If that’s your decision for the day I feel sorry for you. LOL

• Sportsfan12

Love or kyrie if only rolling one out?

• TechSoxShammy

I got two saying I had won $238 and $132 in 20-something contests. I emailed them and they said the emailed were sent in error saying they were generated from old prize emails cached in their system. It has been going on for a while….I guess they are working on it.

• frugal

@Jimbodini570 said...

I think Jefferson will start.. And is decent value against Houston,who is 30thDvP vs. SF

When James is out, they’ve started either Jefferson or Shumpert. Probably going to have to wait until later in the day to see which starts tonight.

• DC2380

Zeller and Landry Value plays

• IronMonkey415

This the day Sergey Karasev will ball all over Oladipo chin?

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

Irving is going to get Bev Bites tonight because Beverley will be all over him. I am going all in with Kevin Love, but with that being said, I remember a similar scenario happening last year with Love in a match with no Lebron and kicking myself because he ended up leaving early with an injury, so I am a little weary of playing him too much. My main stack for tonight is going to be Love/Harden/Mahini with a rotation of similar priced Courtney Lee, JR Smith and Lin as my main punt play at SG on Fanduel. I am finding that I can build some pretty decent lines with that core three and one of the other three as my fourth. The one guy that I am really on the fence with tonight is Cody Zeller. Against Philly there is so much potential there, but his inconsistency and foul trouble worries me. Also, I am quite surprised people aren’t on Walker with his price going down on FD. He might be a great play tonight with so many going Irving, Wall, Curry and Westbrook and to lesser extent Payton. I will have at least one line with George Hill (Rose bump) and Walker (Philly bump) in with my core mentioned above.

• deerosa

@frugal said...

When James is out, they’ve started either Jefferson or Shumpert. Probably going to have to wait until later in the day to see which starts tonight.

Shumpert was at shootaround, so yes, will have to wait.

Last time Jefferson started he actually “sunk” every single LU with him in it. I am looking elsewhere for a punt, hello Corey Brewer.

• IronMonkey415

I’ll never forget that day when Jefferson started. Matter of fact I think it was just last month.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Going back to single bullet today… would LOVE a night without alerts shenanigans.

Yesterday took my periodical stab at multientry for the $3 championship, wasn’t too terrible, got half my money back on 65 entries… too bad West found the way in five (one that scored 320 with a zero from him)… and too bad that I had JJ Barea in 28 entries and replaced him with Felton in 18 of them after the alerts went crazy.

I think Jeremy Lin may be in play tonight

• Sportsfan12

Payton slows down a bit with dipo back? Looking for a reason to fade since i cant fit him with the lu i like lol

• IronMonkey415

I have way too many Kevin Love on FanDuel.

8 out of 10 and I didn’t even realize that.

• mannmicj

I think he is viable in Cash and GPP. Green/Love will be popular.

• HeroFnStatus

@Sportsfan12 said...

Love or kyrie if only rolling one out?

Love

• Nelson29365

Kevin love chalkiest player of the day 4 sure

• DC2380

Thoughts on Lin??

• mannmicj

@Nelson29365 said...

Kevin love chalkiest player of the day 4 sure

Yesterday it was Aldridge and it worked out fine. He was actually owned less than I thought in some of the GPPs.

• Nelson29365

No love / No cash

• Brandon684

I don’t like any of the Cavs tonight. I’m rolling with a Curry/Wall stack.

• jamesfishing

Klay going to keep his hot streak going? I hate how scoring reliant he is, but he’s been destroying is $7,100 price tag recently

• flippitydodah

@Nelson29365 said...

No love / No cash

No Love, No Cash. Go Gay, No way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.