7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• iron_tactics

@GGee87 said...

Hes really struggling right now. Cant hit the broadside of a barn and isnt being very aggressive. Think were witnessing a sort of slump. Who knows when he breaks out of it.

Today

• bigkino217

@iron_tactics said...

Isn’t his shoulder all funny right now?

that’s what im saying. someone asked why he played so little and asked if it was because of foul trouble. i disagreed because i think it was the combination of the b2b and his injury that really limited his mins.

• BmoreClutch

@Colefloflo said...

No Monroe, B2B
    imho

What makes you think that? Monroe has missed 1 game this season. At 20-25 mpg I don’t see a reason to rest him. Especially when Thon Maker and Spencer Hawes are the only other healthy C’s on the roster.

• KindGuy

@BmoreClutch said...

What makes you think that? Monroe has missed 1 game this season. At 20-25 mpg I don’t see a reason to rest him. Especially when Thon Maker and Spencer Hawes are the only other healthy C’s on the roster.

I think he meant don’t play Monroe because of the B2B factor.

• FoothillsFlash

So now DK wants me to pay $6 for a $25k top prize? Are they trying to alienate as many players as possible? Just another night, avoiding DK and playing on FD.

• iron_tactics

@FoothillsFlash said...

So now DK wants me to pay $6 for a $25k top prize? Are they trying to alienate as many players as possible? Just another night, avoiding DK and playing on FD.

DK is like that girlfriend that starts taking you for granted and treating you like shit and then FD is over here like

• Scottjmark

@FoothillsFlash said...

There is also 58 thou entries vs 98 thou on FD. Maybe you should stick to the .25 entries.

• dmbtrip2004

Alright guys..entered my first $100 entry fee on FD…cross our fingers

• SzymonK

So with Bazemore back, is Prince still a value play? I think he might still start with Thabo out. I think he should stil reach value. I can’t trust THJ after last nights dud. All in on Howard tonight.

• iron_tactics

@bigkino217 said...

except the $3 shot and $7 jumbo layup on FD have slightly higher rake than the $6 jab step on DK…

Do both? :)

• Colefloflo

@elementasrat said...

I think he meant don’t play Monroe because of the B2B factor.

this

• vandymark

Am I donating money If I play James Ennis? (Only if J. Green is ruled out) Thoughts on Ennis tonight as a deep sleeper?

• DirkDigglerz

@Syzltuth said...

Don’t get me started on this again…

My fave lol

• iron_tactics

@vandymark said...

Am I donating money If I play James Ennis? (Only if J. Green is ruled out) Thoughts on Ennis tonight as a deep sleeper?

Could be, will probably be really low owned. But what advantage does playing Ennis give you in your roster construction?

• eli87

So does anyone else think that Kanter might put up 35-45FPTS in a little over 20 minutes tonight??

• bigkino217

@eli87 said...

So does anyone else think that Kanter might put up 35-45FPTS in a little over 20 minutes tonight??

sure he might. he might also put up 10 FP in 15 mins

• sliceman11

@bigkino217 said...

that’s what im saying. someone asked why he played so little and asked if it was because of foul trouble. i disagreed because i think it was the combination of the b2b and his injury that really limited his mins.

I was unaware of the injury, but yeah definetly a combination of all those things. I just remebered watching that game because i rostered him and half way into the game he got taken out cuz of 2 fouls.

• GGee87

@eli87 said...

Hes super cheap right now. Could work out well. Ive got him in 2 lineups so far.

• frugal

Wow. I have 2 lineups 1 with and 1 without Westbrook and somehow they are projecting within a point of each other. The value plays just aren’t looking as good as they typically do tonight to push the Westbrook lineup into the clouds.

• GGee87

Man I really want to play Monroe tonight. Wish I had $ left on DK. Hes too expensive on FD right now. I just remember Horford getting that work from Monroe in the past. He ALWAYS struggled against him. ALWAYS. Even back to Detroit days.

• DirkDigglerz

@frugal said...

Wow. I have 2 lineups 1 with and 1 without Westbrook and somehow they are projecting within a point of each other. The value plays just aren’t looking as good as they typically do tonight to push the Westbrook lineup into the clouds.

What’s your highest projection on your westbrook lineup?? mine I’m getting 350’s if the punts hit

• ASitar

My punt tonight is Justin Anderson at $3100. He hit 30 DK points a few times this year, and I know that’s with 25+ minutes, but if Sergio is out AND it IS vs Atlanta guards he could put up 25 DK points.

• ASitar

Does anyone know how many times Westys been in the winning LU in the slates with more than 5 games in the large DK GPPs? I always feel like I’m already starting from behind when he’s not in my LU. I’m sure it’s 90% of the time. BTW in the $8 I have 2 LUs and I have him in one.

• DirkDigglerz

@ASitar said...

Does anyone know how many times Westys been in the winning LU in the slates with more than 5 games in the large DK GPPs? I always feel like I’m already starting from behind when he’s not in my LU. I’m sure it’s 90% of the time. BTW in the $8 I have 2 LUs and I have him in one.

That’s why I always play him half of my lineups everytime he plays.

• Yeoman

@iron_tactics said...

DK is like that girlfriend that starts taking you for granted and treating you like shit and then FD is over here like

Was that their ad for the $1000 Blue Baller?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).